• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

Thank you very much, they look great! We really appreciate your work.

Thank you so much for these, they are truly amazing.
For Olaf, now that I have looked at all of your Frozen designs, if you could do Olaf snow angel, would be great (Devon left ear, 2014 right ear).

Hi Barb
I am unable to see your photo bucket page. I used the password on page 1 but it says it's the wrong password. I love the designs I see on the various posts. Can I order from them without knowing any ID numbers or anything. You do a fabulous job. We I'll all be looking at the stateroom doors saying oh that's Barbs and that's Barbs. You're famous for you generosity of time and spirit...and your fabulous magnet designs

Hi Barb
I am unable to see your photo bucket page. I used the password on page 1 but it says it's the wrong password. I love the designs I see on the various posts. Can I order from them without knowing any ID numbers or anything. You do a fabulous job. We I'll all be looking at the stateroom doors saying oh that's Barbs and that's Barbs. You're famous for you generosity of time and spirit...and your fabulous magnet designs

Try again and make sure you capitalize the DIS.
Just tried from my iPad and it worked.

Thank you. I have a list from 2 families cruising together in June. We loved so many I have cut it down to this ..sorry still a lot

Portholes;

Gaston.
Name.... Gareth . But at the bottom instead of the ships name are you able to put...I WORK OUT !

Goofy boat
Name... John. But aS above can you put. ... I'M DOING IT

Grumpy
Name ...Papa. David Disney Magic

Nemo crush dory
Name....Ella .......Mollie... Disney Magic . First Cruise

Rapunzel silver
Name....Louise...Disney Magic

WA. Mickey Gang with ship name

Welcome aboard
Gareth Catriona Ella Mollie
Disney Magic June 7th-14th 2014

DVC member WA

Welcome to Disney Magic
DVC Members
The Reid Family
June 7th-14th 2014

M H.
Can I please have the name on one ear and 2014 on the other

Aurora pink. Ella

Minnie retro 1. Mollie

Belle.....Catriona

Cinderella... Grandma..Lynda

Anna Elsa 2. Can I have Mollie on Anna's side and Ella on Elsas side please...

Olaf I like warm hugs

Name... Mollie

Is it possible to have the WA princesses but take out the welcome aboard and just put. Come join us. Princess Ella

Thank you so much for whatever you can do.

I note from the posts you don't take any reward but have you thought about us making a small donation perhaps to a children's charity. .?

Lynda

I was wondering if you could make this for me with a few changes...

Red white blue wave magic. http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/jb...ml?sort=3&o=27

On the top of the circle can it say Disney Dream Cruise

and on the bottom of the circle can it say the dates July 13 - 17th

Thank you so much

That link doesn't lead to anything. The Red white blue wave disign doesn't have a circle, so I don't think that is the name of what you want. Go back to my Photobucket and get the title for the Disign that you want and I'll get this done for you.

I can't find what I originally picked so can you please do this for me.

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...rs/TheGanglp_zps2a08bbc5.jpg.html?sort=4&o=25

on the top please put Disney Dream and on the bottom please put July 13 - 17 2014

Thank you
Cathy

That link doesn't lead to anything. The Red white blue wave disign doesn't have a circle, so I don't think that is the name of what you want. Go back to my Photobucket and get the title for the Disign that you want and I'll get this done for you.

Hi Barb,

Thank you so much for offering your wonderful DISigns to help our cruise be even more magical!

I would love to have the following for our Alaska cruise:

Mickey Alaska 1 MH (with Disney Wonder in the center as in your sample), Alaska in the left ear and July 2014 in the right ear

Pluto Bone Background MH, Darren in the left ear and DCL logo in the right ear

Pooh 1 MH, Nan in the left ear and DCL logo in the right ear

Retro Minnie 2 MH, Sunutta in the left ear and DCL logo in the right ear

Thanks so much!!

Hi! This is our first cruise and I'm SO excited! Thank you for offering this. Can I pay you for your time? I'm sure this has to be time consuming for you!

Here's my list:
M and M pirate ph: Billy & Crystal Disney Dream June 2014
M and M retro ph: Billy & Crystal Disney Dream June 2014
Mickey Silver ph: Tyler Disney Dream June 2014
Pirate Mickey ph: Tyler Disney Dream June 2014
Pirate Minnie pink 2 ph: Annabelle Disney Dream June 2014
Tangled ph: The Ferguson Family Disney Dream June 2014

Thanks!

Could you please make this for me? Thank you!!
1. DCL Cruise Family and Cruise Family White Background (both with the same following information)
2. Disney Fantasy
3. August 23-30, 2014
4. Eastern Caribbean
5. Mouse Ear Family:
Suzie (adult female) brunette hat Tink #25
Kenny (adult male) brunette hat R2D2 #71
Davin (adult male) blond hat Donald #48
Katherine (adult female) brunette hat Figment #63
Melissa (adult female) brunette hat Pirate Princess #26

Thank you again!! :)

Hi there! I just came across this thread and I'm blown away by your kindness and generosity of sharing your artwork. I would live to request a few designs for our first ever cruise on May 5, 2014 if you have time to do them...

Disney gang life preserver
Disney Magic
The Lorentz Family
May 2014

Porthole
Mickey
Colin

Porthole
Minnie
Ashlee

Porthole
Donald Duck
Sean

Porthole
Daisy Duck
Nicole

Thank you so much!
Nicole
Here you go...

Thank you! I love them and they all look great! I absolutely understand the no blanks. I really like the pirate Mickey but can't decide what to put on him????

Could I please get the Pirate Hat Red 2mh "Pirates At Sea April 28 - May 2 2014"....... If that's too much, you can pick anything you want for us! I want it for magnets on our doors for pirate night! Thanks again!

Here you go...

Thank you. I have a list from 2 families cruising together in June. We loved so many I have cut it down to this ..sorry still a lot

Portholes;

Gaston.
Name.... Gareth . But at the bottom instead of the ships name are you able to put...I WORK OUT !

Goofy boat
Name... John. But aS above can you put. ... I'M DOING IT

Grumpy
Name ...Papa. David Disney Magic

Nemo crush dory
Name....Ella .......Mollie... Disney Magic . First Cruise

Rapunzel silver
Name....Louise...Disney Magic

WA. Mickey Gang with ship name

Welcome aboard
Gareth Catriona Ella Mollie
Disney Magic June 7th-14th 2014

DVC member WA

Welcome to Disney Magic
DVC Members
The Reid Family
June 7th-14th 2014

M H.
Can I please have the name on one ear and 2014 on the other

Aurora pink. Ella

Minnie retro 1. Mollie

Belle.....Catriona

Cinderella... Grandma..Lynda

Anna Elsa 2. Can I have Mollie on Anna's side and Ella on Elsas side please...

Olaf I like warm hugs

Name... Mollie

Is it possible to have the WA princesses but take out the welcome aboard and just put. Come join us. Princess Ella

Thank you so much for whatever you can do.

I note from the posts you don't take any reward but have you thought about us making a small donation perhaps to a children's charity. .?

Lynda

There is a charity that is close to my heart. My grandaughter, Mary, has Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis. The Histiocytosis Association does great work and research towards this rare disease. You can make a small donation there if you would like.

Here are your requests...

Hi,

Can I get the Captain Mickey porthole

but with The Schwamberger Family and Disney Fantasy June 2014

Also:

The fab5 life preserver but with Disney Fantasy and the following names: Brian, Julie, Matthew, Samantha (each on separate ones)

Thank you so much!!

Hi
Can i get 2?
One Mickey head with Elliot (from Pete's dragon) and the name Kasper
One Mickey head with Tinker and the name Christina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter