• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

Are you taking new requests? The title of the post says you are not, but I keep seeing new ones!

If you are taking requests, I would love to try to get some before we leave for Florida on Tuesday.

Isabella-pink Minnie head (pink polka dot bow and pink polka dot bottom)
Griffin- Mickeyhead (traditional one with the buttons)
Parker- Mickeyhead (traditional one with buttons)

I would also love the pirate family one...Solano family (all brown hair)
Elizabeth (mom)
Leo (dad)
Parker
Isabella
Griffin

Thank you so much Barb. I am just looking for the CD label that I can stick right on the CD. Thanks!

Heidi

Barb,

Not sure if you caught my response to your question. Can you please share a CD label (just the kind I would stick right on the CD) for our upcoming Mediterranean cruise on the Magic. Open to any ideas that may be European, or with the ship, etc. I would like it to say Magic 6/14-6/26/14 somewhere on it. Thanks again!

Hi Barb,
I really love the DISigns you already did for me a few weeks ago. I was wondering if you might please be willing to do some more? Your info. says that you are taking a break, but I see that people are still making requests. If you are not able to do these, I totally understand. I really appreciate the ones you already made for my family. The first request is for a FE gift, and the others are for a scrapbook, and will be slipped into 4x6 photo sleeves. I might also make some small magnets out of the last 4, too. (I don't know if any of that matters, but thought I would mention it in case.)

Here are the ones I would like to have if possible:

1. The Mike Waszowski "Just Add Eye Scream" tag:
Living the Fantasy Life
May 31st - June 7, 2014

2. Gang at Castaway Cay:
Living the Fantasy Life
June 6, 2014
Fantasy

3. Fantasy in Eastern Caribbean:
Living the Fantasy Life
May 31 - June 7, 2014

4. Captain Mickey Gang on Beach:
Living the Fantasy Life
May 31 - June 7, 2014
Fantasy

5. DCL Mickey Gang:
Neal, Amy, Nathan, Olivia,
Del, & Kathryn

thank you,
Amy :wave2:

These look great! Thanks for your work. When I go to enlarge them, they get bit-mapped. Any ideas on how to get a crisp copy?

These look great! Thanks for your work. When I go to enlarge them, they get bit-mapped. Any ideas on how to get a crisp copy?

Sounds like you many have downloaded the thumbnails. Try downloading them again using the directions in my signature, below.

Hi Barb,

So sorry to bother you again. I'm just wondering if you can help. I have spent the entire afternoon trying to print the magnets you made for me. After multiple attempts, I have finally got all but the surfboards to print. I have never had such trouble before, it took between 5 and 20 attempts each to get the pics to download big enough for me to print, not sure why, never had this problem before. Still can't get the surfboards to print. I have saved them to my computer but they are very small and the pic gets very blurry when I try to enlarge big enough to print. Any ideas?
:confused3

Did you get these to print?
Barbara

Are you taking new requests? The title of the post says you are not, but I keep seeing new ones!

If you are taking requests, I would love to try to get some before we leave for Florida on Tuesday.

Elizabeth (mom)
Leo (dad)
Parker
Isabella
Griffin

I need the ages of the children (to approx. height). And are Parker and Griffin both males?

Elizabeth (mom)
Leo (dad)
Parker
Isabella
Griffin

I figured I'd better get this done before you leave tomorrow...

Just an update - I've been working on my Photobucket but it is a slow process. I'll get everyones requests done today.
Barbara

Good morning, Barb. Like a previous poster said, I'm not sure you are actively taking requests; if not, just let me know.

I am in love with your Disigns, and would be very grateful if you would personalize the Frozen Elsa 1 mickeyhead for my daughter, Jocelyn?

Thank you!!

Hi Barb,

I submitted this request earlier but do not see it so I will try again.

1. Life preserver with Genie, The Fantasy and the name Michael.

2. Life preserver with Jasmine, The Fantasy and the name Elissa.

3. Life preserver with Goofey and surfboard, The Fantasy and the name Jonathan.

4. Life preserver with Olaf with the umbrella, The Fantasy and the name Tammy.

5. Donald and the aquaduck, The Fantasy and the name Andrew.

6. Something with Pluto. You already made me the Pluto with the life preserver. The Fantasy and the name Eric.

7. Life preserver with Arial, The Fantasy and the name Hailey.

8. Life preserver with Jasmine, The Fantasy and the name Emily.

Thank you soooo much.

TAMMY

Hi Barb,

Could you please do these for me:

All of the Frozen cast: Carissa on left and Disney Fantasy Cruise on the right

Olaf: Nicholas on the left and Disney Fantasy Cruise on right

Olaf: Daniel on left and Disney Fantasy Cruise on right

Olaf under umbrella (inside lifebuoy) Disney Fantasy Cruise (on top)
The Ring Family (on bottom)

Thank you so much!
I haven't gotten to see all of the Olaf disigns, but on those, could you make those two look "boy-ish". I know some have flowers. I really appreciate it! Thanks again!

Hi Barb,

I submitted this request earlier but do not see it so I will try again.

1. Life preserver with Genie, The Fantasy and the name Michael.

2. Life preserver with Jasmine, The Fantasy and the name Elissa.

3. Life preserver with Goofey and surfboard, The Fantasy and the name Jonathan.

4. Life preserver with Olaf with the umbrella, The Fantasy and the name Tammy.

5. Donald and the aquaduck, The Fantasy and the name Andrew.

6. Something with Pluto. You already made me the Pluto with the life preserver. The Fantasy and the name Eric.

7. Life preserver with Arial, The Fantasy and the name Hailey.

8. Life preserver with Jasmine, The Fantasy and the name Emily.

Thank you soooo much.

TAMMY
Please see post # 1843.

First of all I hope I do this right, this is our first DCL adventure and I am going all in on everything and I saw your designs and just know my family will love them and it will make our trip even that more memorable. Thanks in advance.

Anna 2 MH
left ear: Lila - right ear: Fantasy 2014

Boston Red Sox Mickey MH
left ear: Trey - right ear: Red Sox Logo

Minnie Mouse playing basketball MH (if not available, then anything Elsa MH)
left ear: Emily - right ear: 2014

Pirate Tink MH
left ear: Jamie - right ear: 2014 cruise symbol

Jack Sparrow MH
left ear: Donnie - right ear: 2014 cruise symbol

Carl n Ellie MH
left ear: Granny - right ear: Grandad
Here you go...

Hi Barb,

Could you please do these for me:

All of the Frozen cast: Carissa on left and Disney Fantasy Cruise on the right

Olaf: Nicholas on the left and Disney Fantasy Cruise on right

Olaf: Daniel on left and Disney Fantasy Cruise on right

Olaf under umbrella (inside lifebuoy) Disney Fantasy Cruise (on top)
The Ring Family (on bottom)

Thank you so much!

Here you go...

Hi Barb,
I really love the DISigns you already did for me a few weeks ago. I was wondering if you might please be willing to do some more? Your info. says that you are taking a break, but I see that people are still making requests. If you are not able to do these, I totally understand. I really appreciate the ones you already made for my family. The first request is for a FE gift, and the others are for a scrapbook, and will be slipped into 4x6 photo sleeves. I might also make some small magnets out of the last 4, too. (I don't know if any of that matters, but thought I would mention it in case.)

Here are the ones I would like to have if possible:

1. The Mike Waszowski "Just Add Eye Scream" tag:
Living the Fantasy Life
May 31st - June 7, 2014

2. Gang at Castaway Cay:
Living the Fantasy Life
June 6, 2014
Fantasy

3. Fantasy in Eastern Caribbean:
Living the Fantasy Life
May 31 - June 7, 2014

4. Captain Mickey Gang on Beach:
Living the Fantasy Life
May 31 - June 7, 2014
Fantasy

5. DCL Mickey Gang:
Neal, Amy, Nathan, Olivia,
Del, & Kathryn

thank you,
Amy :wave2:

Here you go...

Dear Barb
I am so sorry to hear about what has happened. I have tried to include non picture clues here to avoid any further thieving. The information here has been done with research from the previous posts. I know you have managed to work out my cryptic messages before... Here goes... Please could I have:
Tag for our family cruise and hopefully have included an example here. ' this is as good as it gets', and also Mickey & Minnie Magic - The Lloyd Family , 22nd-29th August 2015 Med Cruise. We will be on the Disney magic.
Thank you :love:

If I got any of these requests wrong just let me know...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter