• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

You rock my socks off! For someone like me full of ideas but also full of terrible execution, you have MADE MY DAY!
Thank you for helping make our cruise even more special!!! :cool1:

Love all your Designs. Could you make some for me.

Olaf 1 1p
Disney Fantasy
Nathan

Captain Mickey NH TIM
Minnie Beach Chair Jackie
Aquaduck Nathan

Disney fantasy 1
The Todd Family
March 22-29 2014
Eastern Caribbean Cruise

Its a Pirate life
The Todd Family

Disney Fantasy w/fireworks
The Todd Family
March 2014

If you are able to do these that would be great. Thanks so much
New to this, how do I get them?

Here you go...

Thank you Barb they are great! Im going to be asking for a few more in the next days but I was wondering can you make the back to back cruise design with words Disney Dream on it but ad Disney Magic to it as well-- we are taking a different kind of back to back with 2 different ships :cool2: If you can our dates our May 1-4 & May 5-9 2014 and The Lepsch Family Vacation

Thank you for the great designs! My daughter will be thrilled you could do the Minnie Hipster in lime green - her favorite color!

I am glad that you are having a great vacation. I wish I could be in Florida at the moment. We are having a major storm here.

Could I please have the following requests?

Disney Wonder 1: The Ball Family Westbound Panama Canal Cruise, May 2nd to 17th, 2014
Itinerary: Miami, Key West, Cozumel, Cartagena, Panama Canal, Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, San Diego

Westbound In The Panama Canal: The Ball Family

Mickey Wonder Bow: The Ball Family; Westbound Panama Canal Cruise 2014

I really love the following and wonder if you can do something like this for our Panana Canal Cruise?

mediterranean w greece
Corinna and Graham; Westbound Panama Canal Cruise; Wonder; May 2nd to 17th, 2014
Ports: Key West; Cozumel; Cartagena; Panama Canal; Puerta Vallerta; Cabo San Lucas

You also did a series of portholes for the different Med port of calls like magic in venice, italy 2 ph. I would absolutely love them with the ports for the Panama Canal Cruise

Corinna and Graham; May 2nd to 17th, 2014; Wonder in …
Ports: Miami; Key West; Cozumel; Cartagena; Panama Canal; Puerto Vallarta; Cabo San Lucas; San Diego

Corinna

Here are the portholes. I will get the other requests done tomorrow.

For the castle family & the DCL beach family disign I need each persons hair color, Abbey's age (to approx. height) and I need a hat number for each person. The hats are found in my Photobucket in the mouse ear fam disigns folder.

Grandpa-Grey hair, 70-Retro Mickey hat
Grandma-Grey/Silver hair, 56-Magic Kindgom hat
Dad-Shaved head/always wears a hat, 52-Pirate
Mom- Medium Brown, 74-Mickey Tie Dye
Abbey- Medium Brown, 19-Minnie, Age 11(tall for her age!)

THANKS SO MUCH for the AWESOME job!! I LOVE IT!!

My Requests. Thanks so much for this!

Castaway Cay
cc5kminniewborder.jpg - cc 5k minnie -
Three designs please with the date March 15, 2014
Kimberly
Cameron
Becka

c5kmickey.jpg - castaway cay 5k
Date: March 15, 2014
Name: Karl

Wreck it Ralph Mickey Heads
wreck it ralph mh
wreckitralphmh.png
Name: Toby

vanellope mh
vanellopemh_zps8b2e9b77.png
Name: Becka

sour bill mh
sourbillmh.png
Name: Karl

Life Preservers - No ship name on top - just DCL Logo
olaf 4 lp
olaf4lp.jpg
Name: Cameron

steamboat willie lp
steamboatwillielp.jpg
Name: Kimberly

MU lp
MULP.jpg
Name: Toby

retro mickey minnie lp
retromickeyminnielp.jpg
Names: Karl & Becka

Mickey Head
mike mh
mikemonsterincmh.png
Name: Toby Left Ear
DCL Logo on Right Ear

designer malificent mh
designermalificentmh.png
Name: Kimberly Left Ear
DCL Logo on Right Ear

simba and nala mh
simbaandnalamh.png
Left Ear: Karl
Right Ear: Becka

olaf 4 mh
frozenolaf4mh.png
Left Ear: Cameron
Right Ear: DCL Logo

Thanks so much for the earlier ones. Just a few more if you don't mind.

aquaduck Gunner

gang at castaWaY cay
March 28, 2014

Chip and Dale DCL Beach
March 22-29-2014

Is there anyway to print the last two 41/4 X 51/2 for smaller ones?

Again Thanks so much?

Here are the portholes. I will get the other requests done tomorrow.

They are absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for doing this for us. I have to ask. The beach scene for Puerto Vallarta, is this Las Caletas? We are heading there during the cruise. I recognized the snorkeling porthole in Cozumel is Chankanaab and again we are going there during this cruise. This really tickled me.

Corinna

Barbara, I am really, really sorry. I was just in the process of resizing the portholes in preparation for printing them and I noticed that my name is spelled correctly in the portholes for Cartagena and Cabo, but incorrect in the others. It should be one R and to Ns. Would you be able to fix this for me?

Corinna

Barbara, I am really, really sorry. I was just in the process of resizing the portholes in preparation for printing them and I noticed that my name is spelled correctly in the portholes for Cartagena and Cabo, but incorrect in the others. It should be one R and to Ns. Would you be able to fix this for me?

Corinna

Oh my goodness! I am so glad you didn't print them out. I'm so sorry about that. Here they are corrected and your other requests. On the one that you want like the mediterranean w greece, do you want pics of the places you are actually going to (excursions) or just the picks from the portholes? The beach scene is Puerto Vallarta Beach.

Oh my goodness! I am so glad you didn't print them out. I'm so sorry about that. Here they are corrected and your other requests. On the one that you want like the miediterranean w greece, do you want pics of the places you are actually going to (excursions) or just the picks from the portholes? The beach scene is Puerto Vallarta Beach.

Thank you so much for doing all those requests for me and for correcting them. My name is not the easiest one and people usually spell it wrong.

I don't mind either way for the last design. Just in case you do want to use them, here is what we will be doing:

Key West: Snorkeling on the reef in the morning; walk to the Southernmost Point for some photos in the afternoon

Cozumel: Chankanaab

Cartagena: Best of Cartagena Tour - The aspect that I am looking most forward to is the La Popa Monastry.

Puerto Vallarta: Las Caletas

Cabo: Boat trip to the arch and Lover's Beach

Corinna

Im replying to your message but have no clue how to add the previous messages... Resending message in the bottom again. Sorry for the inconvenience. First timer here!

Ears for the family:
Fernan #70
Roxana #23
Fernando #52
Ricky #71

Mouse ears families - beach - Disney magic - EBTA 2014
Fernan (brown hair) Roxana (brown long hair) Fernando (9 dark blonde) Ricky (7 brown)

Welcome aboard gang - The Oliver Family - First Disney Cruise - May 19-31, 2014

life preservers Monsters University - MULP_zpsb1664025 - Disney Magic - Nando

Mickey Ears Jack Sparrow - jacksparrowmh_zps3bfa046c - Ricky (left ear) 2014 (right ear)

Just decided to train for castaway cay 5k!
could we get from Cruise Disigns - Minnie I did it castaway cay 5k May 20,2014 Roxana and Goofy I did it castaway cay 5k May 20,2014 Fernan

thanks again!!
Here's your mouse ear family...

Barb, I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed looking at your designs, it's hard to select because I have so many favorites. Could you please make two for us:

Snow globe DCL - We are going on the Magic. Could it say: The Pak Family

The second request we have is for the pirate family:
We were hoping it could say The Pak Family
And the line right under the name: 2014
There are 6 of us, we don't care what order they appear in
Grandma - black hair-67
Dad - black hair -41
Mom - brown hair 37
Nate (boy) brown hair 10
Sam (boy) brown hair 8
Tom (boy) brown hair 4

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter