Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

Hey Barb I have a few more that I need done for my sil.

Mickey surfing porthole
Name- Dustin
Disney Wonder
February 2014.

Goofy boat porthole
Name Braden
Disney Wonder
February 2014.

m& m sunset deck
Name Rose Randy
Disney Wonder.

Thank you so much!!
I figured I'd better get these done since you will be leaving soon...

Hi Barb,
I was just reviewing all the great designs you made for me and I realized I forgot my oldest nephew (that could have been bad).

I did not see a mickey head or life preserver with Beast on it and was wondering if it was not too much trouble to get one made? If you are able could you put "William" on left ear and "Disney Fantasy 2014" on right ear of mickey head, "Disney Fantasy 2014" on top of port hole and "William" on Bottom.
I would also like Goofy backside lp with "Disney Fantasy 2014" on top and "William" on bottom.

These others I would like but do not need them before the cruise:
Cinderella princess welcome ip "Welcome Aboard Princess Marcy" on top and "Disney Fantasy" with "February 22-March 1, 2014" beneath it.

I would also like a Cinderella and birds mh picture on a different background as I am having trouble with the dark colors printing. Could you put it on either the minnie pink mh or princess pink mh. On the left ear would be "Bianca" and on the right ear "Pretty as a Princess"

Thank You and I will let you know how the printing works at my mothers house (heading over there soon).

Appreciatively
Marcy D

Sorry to hear that you cannot accept gifts as the creativity you are sharing is greatly appreciated. Please know that you are making lots of people very happy and knowing I have these gifts to share with my family is just going to make this trip one to the best vacations I have ever taken.
Thank you for your generosity and creativity.
Marcy

Thanks so much Barb for our magnets. Could you possibly add "2014" to the top of each life preserver magnet along with the "Disney Fantasy" that is already there? Thanks so much!!

Hello Barb,

Just found out that I will be cruising on the Disney Magic on March 7th with some of my girlfriends. I am hoping that it is not too late to request a few magnets.

1. cc 5k minnie, March 9, 2014 (x4 - Jen, Lynn, Christine, and Jessica)

2. capt mickey gang on beach, Welcome Aboard Jessica & Christine, Disney Magic, March 7-10, 2014

Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Hello, Barb! Thank you for all your wonderful designs. It is great that you take the time to customize these for us. We have never cruised before, so I have a long list. There is no rush, and let me know if I've asked to much of you. Thank you for throwing some pixie dust my way!

1. M&M sunset deck- Disney Fantasy on top, Kelli and Paul on bottom
2. Mickey fireworks lp- The Kavan Family, May 10 - May 17, 2014
3. Mickey w char clouds: Top- The Disney Fantasy. Middle- May 10-17, 2014, Western Caribbean, DCL symbol. Bottom- The Kavan Family
4. Cars-Mc Queen Red- Max in left ear
5. Cars-Mc Queen Blue- Charlie in left ear
6. star wars mh- Paul in left ear
7. Marie - Aristocat mh- Kelli in left ear, nothing in right ear
8. minnie lounging mh- Kelli in left ear, DCL symbol in right ear
9. mickey lying on beach mh- Paul in left ear, DCL symbol in right ear
10. chip and dale under hat mh- Max in one ear and Charlie in the other ear
11. Disney Fantasy 1- The Kavan Family Fantasy Cruise, May 10-17, 2014, Port Canaveral, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Castaway Cay
12. Marie lp- Disney Fantasy and DCL logo on top, Kelli on bottom
13. Dumbo lp- Disney Fantasy and DCL logo on top, Max on bottom
14. skully lp- Disney Fantasy and DCL logo on top, Charlie on bottom
15. mickey standing lp- Disney Fantasy and DCL logo on top, Paul on bottom
16. Mickey w buttons- Max
17. Mickey w buttons- Charlie
18. Minnie Mickey silhouette- Kelli in left ear, Paul in right ear
19. pirate mickey and minney mh- Paul in left ear, Kelli in right ear
20. jake yo ho lets go- Charlie in left ear
21. jake x marks the spot- Max in left ear

Thank you!
Kelli

Here you go...

Hi Barb,
Printed some at my mothers house, the black came out much better but the color was striped (not as noticible as the black). They look awesome and I appreciate all your hard work.
Marcy

Thanks so much! This is so nice of you.
Minnie it blue- Sydney
Jedi Mickey mh- Cooper
Princess pink mh-Marley
Minnie and Mickey red-Marc and Charity
Capt Mickey and gang on beach-fantasy, western Caribbean, October 11-16, 2014 Dempsey family
M and m island view deck- Diane andKen, fantasy, October 11-16,2014

Thanks again!

Here you go...

Hello! You do wonderful work - we would love to have these for our stateroom door if possible.
Can I request...

Steamboat Willie lp, Disney Dream, Jack
olaf 4 lp, Disney Dream, Emma

We would also love two other life preservers if possible - one with Flynn Rider ( Disney Dream, Steve) and the other with Rapunzel with the short hair ( Disney Dream, Crystal)

If they aren't possible could we request instead life preservers with Donald Duck (Disney Dream, Steve) and Elsa (Disney Dream, Crystal)

Hopefully we have done this right. Thank you so so much!

There are no good images of rapunzel with short hair. So I had to make one. Hope this works...

The Rapunzel with short hair is perfect! They all are! Thank you so much for taking the time. So appreciated. :goodvibes:goodvibes

Gray pirate hat mh
Viggo

Red pirate hat 1 mh
Alec

Capt. mickey mh
The Maas Family

MU5 mh
Viggo

MU3 mh
Alec

And do you have something for The transatlatic cruise 19 may - 31 may for The Maas Family with The Magic

Barb,

Your designs are so awesome! You have no idea how excited I am to get these printed and on the door.

I missed one design when I emailed you the first time and then we decided to do the 5k and would love to have that for our door. Let's hope we can finish!

Could you do a m & m sunset deck that says Disney Fantasy at the top with March 15-22, 2014 and the names at the bottom can be Diane and Duane.

Could you also do a Castaway Cay 5k with no name? The date will be March 21, 2014.

Again, thank you tons!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter