Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

Thank you !!! You are incredible!

M & M island view deck
Kylee Mark
Disney dream
March 6 2014

Minnie red with dots
Kylee

Mickey with buttons
Mark

Minnie dark purple dots
Jessie

Dcl mickey hang
O'Quinn family
March 6 - 9 2014

You rock!!

Wow--- you are amazing!!! I am travelling with a lot of family members and would love to surprise them.

1. Captain Mickey ears with ship--- left ear Our first cruise; right ear Disney Fantasy January 25, 2014
2. Fireworks over the fantasy-- disney fantasy. Eastern Caribbean January 25, 2014
3. Disney font names:

Mickey hat:
Greg
Nick
Drew
Ryan
Rick
Hunter
Austin
Jeff
Cole
Angelo
Evan

Minnie hat:
Katie
Molly
Ma'am Maw
Allison
Jenn
Ashtin
Zoey
Beth
Lorie Ann

Thank you so, so much!!!!

I would like the following for our cruise the end of January.

We are on The Disney Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean, January 25-February 1 2014

nite ship w fireworks x 2
1 - The Robinson Family
2 - The Chubbs Hall Family

The following Mouse Heads with the name on the left ear and the year 2014 on the right for all of them
1 - grumpy mh (Lyndon)
2 - Mulan pink mh (Janice)
3 - Merida and brothers mh (Sydney)
4 - Jack Sparrow mh (Case)
5 - Dalmation puppy mh (Michelle)
6 - lilo and stitch trike mh (Camryn)
7 - Jedi mickey mh (Matt)

Thank you so much!
Michelle

Thank you so much for the DISigns! i can't wait to print and mount! Thank you thank you!:woohoo:

Amazing designs Barbara!

Can I please bother you for two?

1) Ariel LP
Carolina
Disney Wonder 2014

2) Belle LP
Ana Maria
Disney Wonder 2014

Thank you!

Would you be interested in doing journal pages for the new Magic to use with Millipie's journal pages? Like one for Carioca's (sp?) and AquaDunk? I'm also interested in the ports visited on the Sept '14 TransAtlantic. I'm not sure you do stuff like that so thanks for considering.

Here are the port journal pages. I've posted them from my Photobucket acct. Hope they are what you are looking for...

Barb

Sorry.

Malcolm Mickie
Rose Minnie
Hannah Mulan and mushu
Emma LILO and Stitch

Fantasy

I also loved the whiteboard. Can you do one for The Stout Family, Fantasy with Lady and The Tramp and another whiteboard The Stout Family Fantasy with Mickie, Minnie' Donald and Daisy

The journal pages are perfect! Thank you so much for the effort and willingness to help all of our cruises be more special.

Hi Barb, Me again. Bet you will be glad when our cruise is over in February. lol Decided to make a couple of t shirts for my grandchildren and I finally learned how to flip the design. lol Can you make--

A pink minnie mouse head with minnie as a cheerleader with Kaylee on one ear and the cruise ship on the other. If it is to big you decide what to put there.

A blue mickey mouse head with mickey as a detroit tiger (baseball team) Caden on one ear and the ship or whatever you decide on the other.

Thank you so much, once again. :worship:

Wow--- you are amazing!!! I am travelling with a lot of family members and would love to surprise them.

1. Captain Mickey ears with ship--- left ear Our first cruise; right ear Disney Fantasy January 25, 2014
2. Fireworks over the fantasy-- disney fantasy. Eastern Caribbean January 25, 2014
3. Disney font names:

Mickey hat:
Greg
Nick
Drew
Ryan
Rick
Hunter
Austin
Jeff
Cole
Angelo
Evan

Minnie hat:
Katie
Molly
Ma'am Maw
Allison
Jenn
Ashtin
Zoey
Beth
Lorie Ann

Thank you so, so much!!!!
Here you go...

I would like the following for our cruise the end of January.

We are on The Disney Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean, January 25-February 1 2014

nite ship w fireworks x 2
1 - The Robinson Family
2 - The Chubbs Hall Family

The following Mouse Heads with the name on the left ear and the year 2014 on the right for all of them
1 - grumpy mh (Lyndon)
2 - Mulan pink mh (Janice)
3 - Merida and brothers mh (Sydney)
4 - Jack Sparrow mh (Case)
5 - Dalmation puppy mh (Michelle)
6 - lilo and stitch trike mh (Camryn)
7 - Jedi mickey mh (Matt)

Thank you so much!
Michelle

Here you go...

Barb

Sorry.

Malcolm Mickie
Rose Minnie
Hannah Mulan and mushu
Emma LILO and Stitch

Fantasy

I also loved the whiteboard. Can you do one for The Stout Family, Fantasy with Lady and The Tramp and another whiteboard The Stout Family Fantasy with Mickie, Minnie' Donald and Daisy
You need to go to my surfboard folder on Photobucket to pick out the surfboards. I have a Lilo surfboard and a Stitch surfboard (not combined). I don't have a Mulan or Mushu surfboard.

Hi Barb, Me again. Bet you will be glad when our cruise is over in February. lol Decided to make a couple of t shirts for my grandchildren and I finally learned how to flip the design. lol Can you make--

A pink minnie mouse head with minnie as a cheerleader with Kaylee on one ear and the cruise ship on the other. If it is to big you decide what to put there.

A blue mickey mouse head with mickey as a detroit tiger (baseball team) Caden on one ear and the ship or whatever you decide on the other.

Thank you so much, once again. :worship:

I'm sure you will be taking another cruise! It's addicting! :)

Would I be able to bother you for a few designs for our upcoming cruise, please?:)

1. Black MH
Ronnie
2. Black MH
Monica
3.Pirate's Life for Me- Disney Fantasy- April 19-26 2014
4. M &M watching sunset- Disney Fantasy- April 2014- Marra Lynn and Tyler
5. Capt Mickey and gang on beach- Monica and Ronnie- Disney Fantasy- April 2014

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hi!! I know this is last minute and if you don't have time I totally understand! I would like the following images for magnets pretty please!

1.Mickey fireworks lp
2. Stephanie, Katie and Jack (all on one)
3. January 13-17, 2014
4. Disney Magic

1. name tag 1 w ship name
2. one for each name: Jane, Richard, Stephanie, Katie Jack
3. January 13-17, 2014
4. Disney Magic

Thanks so much for all your hard work, but again if you don't have time just let me know!! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter