Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

Aaaah can someone tell how or have a link on how to do the magnets PLEASE:) I would love to learn. Thank you

I'd like three magnets, please. :cool1:

1. Nite ship with fireworks. Disney Fantasy, March 15-22, 2014. The Huschke Family

2. M&M island view deck. Tim and Lisa

3. Mickey standing lp. Henry

Thank you very much! Looking forward to surprising my boys with these fantastic door decorations! :thumbsup2pixiedust:

Print them out to make the magnets

You can print them out on cardstock or magnet sheets (I've used Avery magnet sheets that I've bought off Ebay). If you use cardstock you can also laminate them and then apply magnets on the back (I buy the magnet roll in the craft section at Walmart). They last longer if you laminate them. Some people also print on photo paper. You can have them printed at Walgreens or Walmart or wherever you prefer. I have also used Vistaprint to print tshirts, magnets, and tote bags. They do a really good job. It's really easy any way you have them printed. It's a lot of fun and gives you something to do while you are waiting for your Disney vacay or Disney Cruise!
Barbara

Hello! I was wondering if u could do some magnets for my family
Kelly (Belle or Minnie Mouse)
Nana (Fairy Godmother)
Anything for the Fantasy (Tracy-Evans 2014) on it
Splashing at Castaway Cay 2014 with characters on the beach
Thank You!!!

Here are some of your requests. For the "Anything for the Fantasy" DISigns is Tracy-Evans the Family name (Tracy-Evans family or families?) or the name for 2 different people?
Barbara

I'd like three magnets, please. :cool1:

1. Nite ship with fireworks. Disney Fantasy, March 15-22, 2014. The Huschke Family

2. M&M island view deck. Tim and Lisa

3. Mickey standing lp. Henry

Thank you very much! Looking forward to surprising my boys with these fantastic door decorations! :thumbsup2pixiedust:

Here you go...

You can print them out on cardstock or magnet sheets (I've used Avery magnet sheets that I've bought off Ebay). If you use cardstock you can also laminate them and then apply magnets on the back (I buy the magnet roll in the craft section at Walmart). They last longer if you laminate them. Some people also print on photo paper. You can have them printed at Walgreens or Walmart or wherever you prefer. I have also used Vistaprint to print tshirts, magnets, and tote bags. They do a really good job. It's really easy any way you have them printed. It's a lot of fun and gives you something to do while you are waiting for your Disney vacay or Disney Cruise! Barbara

So we just copy and save the file. Any special way. I'm really not fancy / skilled on a computer ?
Thanks for your help

I know there is a pix of princesses making faces that says something about girls having fun. Is there anything with boys?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter