• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Hi Barb,
Do you have any recommendations for printing theses using an iPad? I've tried saving the image and even opened the 4 share app, but the images won't print properly. Thank you again!
I don't know how to save them on an ipad, sorry. It sounds like you probably aren't saving the enlarged image.
Barbara

Barb - I have spent the better part of my afternoon (at work) being amazed at your designs. I would love to add some personal touches to our GIANT family cruise (7 adults, 8 kids). We are sailing on the Fantasy May 21-28, I think it is classified as the Eastern Caribbean. I am praying that I have read all the rules and do this right! Here goes nothing:

1. gang at funnel Fantasy mh
left ear: The Anniuk Family (If I can request more than one name for a design – The Mitchell Family and Joann)
right ear: May 21-28
2. Fantasy bow w mickey
Jay / Justin
Eastern Caribbean
3. cinderella wa lp
Amy / Disney Fantasy May 21-28
4. nite ship w fireworks
Top: Eastern Caribbean Bottom: May 21-28, 2016
5. welcome aboard princess
Name: Princess Tiny
6. DCL Ship
Eastern Caribbean / May 21-28 2016
7. wa ship porthole
Jay / May 21-28, 2016
8. Donald ship red lp
Justin / May 21-28 2016
9. Stitch w alp
Jay / Disney Fantasy / May 2016
10. Party like a pirate
The Annuk Family

Hello Barb, I love your beautiful designs, they are amazing! I would love these when you have time!

gang at funnel Dream mh
Names; The Rinella Family
Date; April 18-22, 2016

spending day at cc
Names: The Rinella Family
Date; April 20, 2016

dream fireworks ph
Names; The Rinella Family
April 18-22, 2016

beach m and m
Cruise: Bahamian
Ship: Dream
April 18-22, 2016

Thank you in advance!

Hi Barb - I'd like the following please

m and m retro lp
top - Geno & Christina
bottom - DCL logo

pooh and gang lp
top - Gene & Joan
bottom - DCL logo

m and m silhouette gold mh
left ear - Geno
right ear - Christina

m and m retro anchor mh
left ear - Gene
right ear - Joan

m and m sunset 2 mickeyhead ph
left ear - Geno & Christina
right ear - DCL logo

m and m mickeyhead ph
left ear - Gene & Joan
right ear - DCL logo

yo ho yo ho pirate sign
top - Gene & Joan
bottom - Disney Fantasy

pirate m and m mh
left ear - Geno
right ear - Christina

Thank you so very much! :lovestruc

Hi Barb,
Would you have time to create images for our group's stateroom doors? Our cruise is April 23 but we're heading down a bit early.

Tink Gathering MH
LE: YiaYia (in Disney font please)
RE: "cruise logo"

Capn Hook 2 MH
LE: Papou
RE: "cruise logo"

Crush and Nemo ph
1st Disney Cruise (on the top portion instead of a family name)
Disney Fantasy
April 2016

Crush and Squirt ph
1st Disney Cruise (on the top portion)
Disney Fantasy
April 2016

Dory and Merlin ph
Disney Fantasy
April 2016

There was also a porthole that had Nemo, Squirt and Dory, but I'm not finding it now. If you could also include that one with...
Disney Fantasy
April 2016

Also, do you happen to have any journal pages for Fantasy's Eastern Caribbean route? That is, Tortola, St. Thomas and Castaway Cay. I didn't find any, but I did see your AquaDunk journal page... Would you be able to change this for Fantasy's AquaDuck? This would be very helpful, if possible.

Thank you so much for adding pixie dust to our trip! This is so thoughtful and generous of you.
With much gratitude,
Paula
I've given you the verandah journal page. If you would like a different room page just let me know.

Well I guess this is Part 3!
I've been bitten by the bug...
My family and I went on our first Disney Cruise Sept. 2012. We loved it. What made it even more special were the beautiful Disigns that the Disigners here created. I made stateroom magnets and tshirts. I decided that I want to share in the fun. For the last few months I've been working on some Disigns of my own and want to share.
If you would like one of my disigns here is the info I will need...
1.The image title
2. The name you want on the disign.
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the disign)
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns)
5. Any other info needed ex. Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean etc.
6. If you want a mouse ear family disign, I will also need the hat number, the age for each child (to approx. height) , hair color and male or female for each person. The pirate mouse ear family only uses the pirate ears.
7. If you request a mickey head...please tell me what you want on the left ear and what you want on the right ear.

I do not do Holiday or Birthday DISigns. I, also, do not personalize with birthdays or holidays.

Please look in post #2 for all of the links to all of my albums and subalbums. With the password protected albums you must use these links to access the subalbums.

These DISigns are for personal use only! Not for sale!

Hi Barb - I'd like the following please

m and m retro lp
top - Geno & Christina
bottom - DCL logo

pooh and gang lp
top - Gene & Joan
bottom - DCL logo

m and m silhouette gold mh
left ear - Geno
right ear - Christina

m and m retro anchor mh
left ear - Gene
right ear - Joan

m and m sunset 2 mickeyhead ph
left ear - Geno & Christina
right ear - DCL logo

m and m mickeyhead ph
left ear - Gene & Joan
right ear - DCL logo

yo ho yo ho pirate sign
top - Gene & Joan
bottom - Disney Fantasy

pirate m and m mh
left ear - Geno
right ear - Christina

Thank you so very much! :lovestruc

Dear Barb, you made a few in the past and we appreciated them so much. A friend is going in a week. If you can make me a few heads that I can get I can surprise her with she would be thrilled, if not no worries. Can I possibly try to have a regular

Mickey for Sam
Mickey for Jakes first Disney cruise
Minnie for Colleen with bow
Can they say Fantasy?
Thank you very much!

My family and I went on our first Disney Cruise Sept. 2012. We loved it. What made it even more special were the beautiful Disigns that the Disigners here created. I made stateroom magnets and tshirts. I decided that I want to share in the fun. For the last few months I've been working on some Disigns of my own and want to share.
1.The image title
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns)
6. If you want a mouse ear family disign, I will also need the hat number, the age for each child (to approx. height) , hair color and male or female for each person. The pirate mouse ear family only uses the pirate ears.
7. If you request a mickey head...please tell me what you want on the left ear and what you want on the right ear.

I do not do Holiday or Birthday DISigns. I, also, do not personalize with birthdays or holidays.

Please look in post #2 for all of the links to all of my albums and subalbums. With the password protected albums you must use these links to access the subalbums.

Dear Barb, you made a few in the past and we appreciated them so much. A friend is going in a week. If you can make me a few heads that I can get I can surprise her with she would be thrilled, if not no worries. Can I possibly try to have a regular

Mickey for Sam
Mickey for Jakes first Disney cruise
Minnie for Colleen with bow
Can they say Fantasy?
Thank you very much!

Hi Barb, would it be possible for you to customize the following design:

1. DCL Mickey head: Aquaduck mh
2. with the name Curtis on the left ear
3. We will be on the Dream but would like to keep the name off the ship in case we sail in the future on the Fantasy.

Thank you. :)

Hi Barb -
Your designs are awesome! Thanks for doing this for all of us cruisers! Could I get the following for our upcoming cruise - name on the left ear and Disney Fantasy, logo, and 2016 on the right ear:

Chuck - Pluto green mh
Teresa - minnie w bow mh
Aaron - Aquaduck mh
Luke - Star Wars at Sea mh
Kate - Stitch 2 beach mh

Teresa & Chuck - m & m ocean deck
Celebrating 17 years on the Disney Fantasy May 22, 2016 (however you can fit some or all the words on there)

Thank you!
Here you go...

Barb
I was super excited to see this post! Thank you SO much for sharing your talent with us. I know how time consuming creating graphics can be.
Will you please create the following for our cruise?

ONE
1. Alaska Family Disign
2. The Janicek's WONDERful Alaskan Cruise (this phrase if possible, please)
3. June 27 - July 4, 2016
4. Wonder
6.. Dad (male)-light brown hair, 65-Goofy
Mom (female)-dark brown hair, 55-hula
Child (female about 5'2" or 3 in. shorter than Mom)-dirty blonde hair, 7-Ariel

TWO
1. m and m happily ever after
2. Mark & Tasha
3. July 3, 2016
5. 13th Anniversary

Thank you, again, for your generosity with your time and talent!
Here you go...

Thank you so much!!! I love love love them!!! I can't wait to show everyone their magnets when we get on board!
For our Journal Pages....Our cruise dates are May 7th - May 14th 2016. We are on the Fantasy Eastern Caribbean cruise. Thank you so much!
If you need a stateroom journal page let me know. I have included a verandah room journal page.

Hi Barb, you created magnets for our cruise last year and they were great! I'm hoping you'll be able to create some for our upcoming cruise - leaving April 9th :)

Princess Protection Agency - captain America: name - Anjali

Eyeore Black Ear mh
Tammy aka Mommy
Left Ear: April 2016
Right Ear: Disney Fantasy

Toddler Rapunzel mh
Anjali

Animal 1 mh
Gary aka Daddy

Minion captain America mh
Ethan

dcl cruise family
Gary - adult male - dark brown hair - hat: 27 animal
Tammy - adult female - reddish brown hair - hat: 14 Cinderella
Anjali - 4 year old girl - light brown hair - hat: 3 princess
Ethan - 13 year old boy - med brown hair - hat: 52 pirate

Thank you so much :)

1.The image title

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter