Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Hi Barb, I love your stuff it is so creative. My family is doing their first Disney Cruise Nov. 27th 2015. Is it too late to request some designs for our doors? We have 3 cabins. Our last name is Sloan. I would love something for each cabin door. There are 5 grandchildren going Stori (girl 17), Mikah (girl 14), Lyrik (girl 5), Bretlan (boy 4), and Pyper (girl 18mos). Four adults, Jason, Jessica, Papa, and Ninny.
Thanks in advance if you have time.

Laurie aka Ninny(grandmother)

1. Mickey Head: Ariel blue Lyrik on left ear 2015 on right ear

2. Mickey Head: Ariel green Pyper on left ear 2015 on right ear

3. Mickey Head: red with Minnie Mouse sitting on top, Stori on left ear 2015 on right ear

4. Mickey Head: red with Minnie Mouse sitting on top, Mikah on left ear 2015 on right ear

5. Mickey Mouse Head: red with Mickey and Minnie in the head, Jason on left ear, Jessica on right ear and 2015 under Mickey and Minnie

6. Mickey Head: Pirates of the Caribbean Mickey, Bretlan on left ear 2015 on right ear

7. Mickey Mouse Head: red with Mickey and Minnie in the head, Papa on left ear, Ninny on right ear and 2015 under Mickey and Minnie

8. Pirate Mouse ear family: Dad (brown hair), Mom (blond hair), Stori (girl,17 brown hair), Mikah (girl 14, brown hair), Lyrik (girl 5, blond hair), Pyper (girl 18mos, Blond hair) Sloan Family Cruise Disney Wonder 2015

9. Pirate Mouse ear family: Papa (brown hair), Ninny (Brown hair), Bretlan (boy 4, Brown hair) Sloan Family Cruise Disney Wonder 2015

We are sailing on the Wonder out of Galveston November 27th 2015. We visit Key West, Nassau, and Castaway Cay.
Here you go...

Thanks so much for lending your time and talents to us "less crafty" folks! I swore I wouldn't wait until the last minute and here we are a little over two weeks out. Anything you can help us out with will be greatly appreciated!
Megan

1. Name Tag 2
2. The Eschenmann Family
3. Blacksburg, Virginia
4. Disney Fantasy

1. Name Tag 2
2. The Moore Family
3. Newville, Pennsylvania
4. Disney Fantasy

1. Name Tag 2
2. The Wolf Family
3. Newville, Pennsylvania
4. Disney Fantasy

1. Pirates in the Caribbean
2. Names on separate designs – Could you use the Name lettering from “Pirate Sayings skull mh”
  1. Ethan
  2. Carter
  3. Landon
  4. Travis
  5. Jack
  6. Lannie
  7. Angie
  8. Megan
  9. Wyatt
3. 2015

7. Left ear name, Right ear date or DCL logo – whichever you think

1. Pirate Cap Red
2. Names on Separate designs
  1. Wyatt
  2. Ethan
  3. Carter
  4. Landon
  5. Travis
  6. Jack
  7. Lannie
  8. Angie
  9. Megan
Here you go...

Your pictures are amazing! Would we be able to get the cruise family The Novak Family with Stephen AKA Dad (brown hair), Marie AKA Mom (brown hair), Jude (boy 7 brown hair), Joel (boy 5 brown hair) all with the mickey mouse club hats. We would really appreciate it!

Hi Barb!

This is an awesome service that you offer. This is our first Disney cruise as a family and we are very excited to get into the spirit with door signs and everything.

Here is our very large request. Do you take things in trade for your services? Our Cruise is not until July 2016 but I want to give these as Christmas gifts.

Thanks so much.

Name: nite ship w fireworks
Ship: Disney Fantasy
Top of Image (on two lines): The Bunka Chapman Memorial Family Holiday
Johnstons
Bottom of Image (on two lines): Eastern Caribbean
July 16 - 23, 2016

Chapman-Nicholsons
July 16 - 23, 2016

Chapman Jrs
July 16 - 23, 2016

4. Name: nite ship w fireworks
Chapman Srs
July 16 - 23, 2016

Image Title: M and m heart diamond mh
Right ear: Happy 44th Anniversary
Left ear: Grammie & Papa

Image Title: Carl and ellie 2 mh
Right ear: Judy
Left ear: Ian

Image Title: Doc Hudson pit crew mh
Right ear: dcl logo
Left ear: Ryan

8. Image Title: Adult Simba 1 mh
Left ear: Michelle

Image Title: McQueen blue mh
Left ear: Caleb

Image Title: young simba 1 mh
Left ear: Allie

11. Image Title: Woody mh
Left ear: Sam

12. Image Title: Jasmine pap mh
Left ear: Sara

Image Title: Cinderella pap mh
Left ear: Ella

Image Title: Ramone mh
Left ear: Charlie

15. Image Title: McQueen champion mh
Left ear: Drew

Image Title: Mickey sorc 1 mh
Left ear: Craig

Image Title: Lilo and stitch hula mh
Left ear: Erin

Image Title: Elsa pap 1 mh
Left ear: Margo

19. Image Title: Ariel pretty as a princess
Left ear: Clare

Hi Barb. You helped me a while back for our last cruise and we are getting ready for our second cruise (late December). Can I please request the following:

When I say left ear - I am picturing looking at it, as opposed to the head's actual left ear. Does that make sense???

1. Taste the Dark Side mh - Disney Fantasy on left ear and your words (Taste the Dark Side) on the right.
2. Designer Cruella MH - Ryan on left ear and the DCL logo on right ear
3. Dalmatian 1 LP - Anna is the name and we are on the Fantasy
4. Baloo ph - The Parker Family, and Disney Fantasy December 2015
5. gray/red pirate hat - Kevin
6. gray/pink Pirate hat - Jen
7. lt. blue pirate cap - Anna
8. pink pirate cap - Ryan

Thanks!!!

Barb,
You made some designs for me last summer, I can't wait to put them up on our cruise next month. My son (19yr) was asking me as I was going thru things if he could change his porthole character? Do you by chance have a 'Towmater' porthole design? I looked but didn't see one, thought maybe I just over looked it. Thanx!!

Hi Barb,
I am hoping you can help me out with a few DISigns!!

Inside out 2 mh - Calee (Left ear) Disney Dream (right Ear)
Minnie Blue Dress mh - Jean (left) Disney Dream (right)
Ariel Undersea 1 mh - Shannon (left) Disney Dream (right)
Jack Sparrow mh - Cal (left) Disney Dream (right)
Pirate Stitch mh - Josh (left) Disney Dream (right)

Thank you soo00000 much!!! :daisy:

You made one of these for my husband and I, a couple of years ago. Time for another! We are leaving on the Wonder on 11/27 out of Galveston. If you would please, here is our info:

(Gold Outline of cruise map w/ Capt Mickey on it)
Disney Wonder
7-night Bahamian (Galveston, at sea, Key West, Nassau, CC, at sea, at sea)
Nov 27, 2015 - Dec 04, 2015
The Regier Family

Thank you ma'am!!
Here you go...

Hi Barb, thank you so much for doing this for your fellow cruisers. There are three families traveling together on the Disney Magic to the Caribbean on Dec 18-23rd 2015. We would appreciate the following designs:

Pirates life for me (Mickey on shore looking at black pearl) at sunset/evening with the following
The Disney Magic logo and the following names scattered about- DJ, Ian, Callisto, Caroleena, Angel and Rez

The descendants Mal Mickey ears with the name Caroleena on one ear and the Magic logo on the other

Mickey char clouds and Also Mickey Gang helm with the Disney Magic, the cruise date (dec 18-23, 2015) and "The Sanchez Family"

The Mickey gang snowglobe with "The Sanchez Family"

And finally we would like three versions of the Sundeck chairs with the Mickey head sunset
If all three could have the Disney Magic logo at the top with the cruise date dec 18-23, 2015 and the DCL logos on the bottom corners.

1st version with Minnie and Mickey holding hands and both with a hurricane glass and the names Susie and David

2nd version with Minnie and Mickey holding hands and Minnie with a hurricane glass and Mickey with a beer mug and the names Jesse (Minnie) and Chris (Mickey)

3rd version with Minnie and Goofy holding hands each with a beer mug if possible with the names Karla and Az

Thank you for everything, we do appreciate it.
Here you go...

Great designs and so many to choose from. We leave in a 1.5 weeks for WDW/Cruise so hopefully I didn't wait to late. If possible we would like:

Ship w full mickey moon
(Left Ear: Ann. Right Ear: Jeff. Bottom: Disney Fantasy December 2015

Pirate mickey and minnie
Lorrie (left ear)
Rossie (right ear)

Nite ship with Fireworks, The Talbot Sisters, Disney Fantasy December 2015

Nite ship with Fireworks, The Anderson Family, Disney Dream

Mickey dream bow
(Top: December 2015. Very Merry Time Disney Fantasy Cruise

Thanks.

Hi Barb,

Please could I have:

M and M Dream with the Howe family on it and the sail dates - 24th - 28th December 2015.

Splashin at CC with our names - Claire, Mark and Lilly - Mae and the date 27th December 2015.

Anna Elsa 5mh with Lilly - Mae on the left ear, and the number 7 on the right ear.

Thankyou!

Claire :)
Here you go...

Hi Barb,

I hope you had a fun vacation. I have some last minute requests for you.
My family and I will be sailing on the Disney Dream on Dec 4 - 7, 2015, but we will be leaving on 11-27-2015 to drive to WDW before the cruise. We would like the following designs please. Thank you for your fantastic work.

(1) m and m sunset deck - Disney Dream
Yvette and Bob
Dec 4-7, 2015

(2) disney dream 1 - The Poole Family Dream Cruise
Port Canaveral, Nassau, Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral
Dec 4-7, 2015

(3) mouse ears fireworks over cruise ship - Dream
The Pooles
Dec 4-7, 2015

(4) ship with full mickey moon mh - Left Ear: The Pooles
Right Ear: Bob, Yvette & John
Disney Dream
Dec 4-7, 2015
Bahamas

(5) (3 each) gang at funnel Dream mh - Disney Dream
Nassau
Dec 4-7, 2015
1 each: Bob
1 each: Yvette
1 each: John

Thank you very much.

Yvette
poolesaredisneycrazy
Here you go...

Hi Barb! Could you please make:

1. Minnie Sunset Deck, Lisa, no dates, Disney Fantasy

2. Anna and Elsa 4 mh, Gabriella on the left ear, Disney Logo on the right ear

3. Avengers 1 mh, Marco on the left ear, Disney Logo on the right ear

4. Jack Sparrow mh, Luca on the left ear, Disney Logo on the right ear

5. Capt Mickey and Gang Beach, The Scarpa Family, Disney Fantasy, November 28 - December 5, 2015 (If you can fit it in above the date, can you put "Our First Disney Cruise!"? The dates can be a smaller size font if that helps. If you can't, no worries at all!)

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to do this. We appreciate you!

- Lisa
Here you go...

Hi Barb! Would love a few designs for our upcoming cruise on the Fantasy, 12/19 - 12/26. Thanks!!

1. Capt. Mickey blue lp: McCaulley Family, Fantasy, no dates

2. DCL Ship: Fantasy, McCaulley Family, Eastern Caribbean, December 19th - December 26, 2015

3. Bon Voyage Duffy: McCaulley Family, no dates

4. sand snowman design: McCaulley family, no dates
Here you go...

Thankyou so much they are perfect! I'm replying on my phone so in the morning I will get onto my laptop and print them off!
Claire :)

EDIT: All printed now, they look great!! Thanks again!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter