Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Barb, We are sailing the Disney Wonder departing from Galveston on November 13. We are taking the Bohemian Cruise... do you have the map of that cruise? I would love an image that said the Harrison Family and our dates.. thanks!
Here you go...

Hi Barb!

You are absolutely amazing for designing these for everyone. We would love if you could help us out. We are sailing on the Wonder departing from Galveston on Nov 27th.

We would love to have the following designed by you.
1) m and m sunset deck - Eric & Katie
2)
ariel undersea 1 mh - Ellie
3) Lady and butterflies mh - Abbie

Thank you so much in advance.

Best Wishes!
Here you go...

Hi Barb, I love your stuff it is so creative. My family is doing their first Disney Cruise Nov. 27th 2015. Is it too late to request some designs for our doors? We have 3 cabins. Our last name is Sloan. I would love something for each cabin door. There are 5 grandchildren going Stori (girl 17), Mikah (girl 14), Lyrik (girl 5), Bretlan (boy 4), and Pyper (girl 18mos). Four adults, Jason, Jessica, Papa, and Ninny.
Thanks in advance if you have time.

Laurie aka Ninny(grandmother)
Please look in my Photobucket and let me know which designs you would like and what personalization that you want. The links and password are on the first page of this thread. I can get your requests done Nov. 16th when I get back from WDW.
Barbara

Hello! I hope I am requesting this correctly, please forgive me if I do not! Thank you so very much if you can create this!

1.The image title: Ship w full mickey moon mh
2. The name you want on the design: Left ear: The Pelizaris; Right ear: Christopher & April
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the design): May 6-9, 2016
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Designs): Disney Dream
5. Any other info needed ex. Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean etc.: The Bahamas
Here you go...

Would you please make the following for me? Thanks so much!!!

1. Surfboard square design with - Baumgartner family on top, Goofy (Dad), Daisy (Mom), Pluto (Avery), Donald (Owen) - Disney Dream and cruise symbol on bottom with no date
2. Surfboard mickey design with - Mickey (Poppy), Minnie (Mimi) - Disney Dream and cruise symbol on one ear and Hales family on the other ear
3. DCL nametag 2 - Baumgartner family, Chattanooga, TN
4. DCL nametag 2 - Hales family, Chattanooga, TN
Here you go...

Hey Barb,
So glad to be returning for a few requests. We have a new member of the family, so I would love an updated family design and two more mickey heads. We are sailing Dec 4 on the Dream. Thank you in advance and hope life is going well. You are truly appreciated for all that you do to make magical memories for myself and the rest of the DISfamilies.

Inside Out 3 mh Left: Mike & Shannon Right: DCL logo

Anna and Elsa 5 mh Left: Katie Right: Alexandra

White Family Background

The Clements Family

Daddy, brown hair, purple shirt, 65

Mommy, brown hair, blue shirt, 61

Katie (3yo-on the tall side-haha), curly blonde hair, purple shirt, 17

Alexandra (6 months), pink clothes, 7
Here you go...

Hey Barbara,

We sail in December 2015 on the Magic.
I would love to get:
Mickey Cruise Ship (The Watts Family, December 2015, Magic)
Oswald 1 mh (Paden)
Minnie hula mh (MJ)
Pluto blue mh (Nika)
Thanks!

Thanks so much for lending your time and talents to us "less crafty" folks! I swore I wouldn't wait until the last minute and here we are a little over two weeks out. Anything you can help us out with will be greatly appreciated!
Megan

1. Name Tag 2
2. The Eschenmann Family
3. Blacksburg, Virginia
4. Disney Fantasy

1. Name Tag 2
2. The Moore Family
3. Newville, Pennsylvania
4. Disney Fantasy

1. Name Tag 2
2. The Wolf Family
3. Newville, Pennsylvania
4. Disney Fantasy

1. Pirates in the Caribbean
2. Names on separate designs – Could you use the Name lettering from “Pirate Sayings skull mh”
  1. Ethan
  2. Carter
  3. Landon
  4. Travis
  5. Jack
  6. Lannie
  7. Angie
  8. Megan
  9. Wyatt
3. 2015

7. Left ear name, Right ear date or DCL logo – whichever you think

1. Pirate Cap Red
2. Names on Separate designs
  1. Wyatt
  2. Ethan
  3. Carter
  4. Landon
  5. Travis
  6. Jack
  7. Lannie
  8. Angie
  9. Megan

You made one of these for my husband and I, a couple of years ago. Time for another! We are leaving on the Wonder on 11/27 out of Galveston. If you would please, here is our info:

(Gold Outline of cruise map w/ Capt Mickey on it)
Disney Wonder
7-night Bahamian (Galveston, at sea, Key West, Nassau, CC, at sea, at sea)
Nov 27, 2015 - Dec 04, 2015
The Regier Family

Thank you ma'am!!

Hi Barb, thank you so much for doing this for your fellow cruisers. There are three families traveling together on the Disney Magic to the Caribbean on Dec 18-23rd 2015. We would appreciate the following designs:

Pirates life for me (Mickey on shore looking at black pearl) at sunset/evening with the following
The Disney Magic logo and the following names scattered about- DJ, Ian, Callisto, Caroleena, Angel and Rez

The descendants Mal Mickey ears with the name Caroleena on one ear and the Magic logo on the other

Mickey char clouds and Also Mickey Gang helm with the Disney Magic, the cruise date (dec 18-23, 2015) and "The Sanchez Family"

The Mickey gang snowglobe with "The Sanchez Family"

And finally we would like three versions of the Sundeck chairs with the Mickey head sunset
If all three could have the Disney Magic logo at the top with the cruise date dec 18-23, 2015 and the DCL logos on the bottom corners.

1st version with Minnie and Mickey holding hands and both with a hurricane glass and the names Susie and David

2nd version with Minnie and Mickey holding hands and Minnie with a hurricane glass and Mickey with a beer mug and the names Jesse (Minnie) and Chris (Mickey)

3rd version with Minnie and Goofy holding hands each with a beer mug if possible with the names Karla and Az

Thank you for everything, we do appreciate it.

Hi Barb,

Please could I have:

M and M Dream with the Howe family on it and the sail dates - 24th - 28th December 2015.

Splashin at CC with our names - Claire, Mark and Lilly - Mae and the date 27th December 2015.

Anna Elsa 5mh with Lilly - Mae on the left ear, and the number 7 on the right ear.

Thankyou!

Claire :)

Hi Barb,

I hope you had a fun vacation. I have some last minute requests for you.
My family and I will be sailing on the Disney Dream on Dec 4 - 7, 2015, but we will be leaving on 11-27-2015 to drive to WDW before the cruise. We would like the following designs please. Thank you for your fantastic work.

(1) m and m sunset deck - Disney Dream
Yvette and Bob
Dec 4-7, 2015

(2) disney dream 1 - The Poole Family Dream Cruise
Port Canaveral, Nassau, Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral
Dec 4-7, 2015

(3) mouse ears fireworks over cruise ship - Dream
The Pooles
Dec 4-7, 2015

(4) ship with full mickey moon mh - Left Ear: The Pooles
Right Ear: Bob, Yvette & John
Disney Dream
Dec 4-7, 2015
Bahamas

(5) (3 each) gang at funnel Dream mh - Disney Dream
Nassau
Dec 4-7, 2015
1 each: Bob
1 each: Yvette
1 each: John

Thank you very much.

Yvette
poolesaredisneycrazy

Last edited:
Hi Barb! Could you please make:

1. Minnie Sunset Deck, Lisa, no dates, Disney Fantasy

2. Anna and Elsa 4 mh, Gabriella on the left ear, Disney Logo on the right ear

3. Avengers 1 mh, Marco on the left ear, Disney Logo on the right ear

4. Jack Sparrow mh, Luca on the left ear, Disney Logo on the right ear

5. Capt Mickey and Gang Beach, The Scarpa Family, Disney Fantasy, November 28 - December 5, 2015 (If you can fit it in above the date, can you put "Our First Disney Cruise!"? The dates can be a smaller size font if that helps. If you can't, no worries at all!)

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to do this. We appreciate you!

- Lisa

Hi Barb! Would love a few designs for our upcoming cruise on the Fantasy, 12/19 - 12/26. Thanks!!

1. Capt. Mickey blue lp: McCaulley Family, Fantasy, no dates

2. DCL Ship: Fantasy, McCaulley Family, Eastern Caribbean, December 19th - December 26, 2015

3. Bon Voyage Duffy: McCaulley Family, no dates

4. sand snowman design: McCaulley family, no dates

Hi Barb! I love your designs and you helped us so much on our first cruise. I was hoping you could help us again with your awesome designs for our next cruise.

1. Ship w full mickey moon mh (I loved this picture from above)
Name you want: Left ear-- The Cho Family, on right ear-- Disney logo
Dates of cruise: January 2016
Below the cruise line could you write: Disney Magic

2. Ahsoka mh
Name on left ear: Bethany, on right ear- Disney logo

3. Darth Maul mh
Name on left ear: Elliot, on right ear- Disney logo

4. Big Hero 6 Gang 2 mh
Name on left ear: John, on right ear- Disney logo

5. Inside Out 3 mh
Name on right ear: Taemi, on right ear- Disney Logo

6. Peter Pan ph
On top-- The Cho Family
On bottom- Disney Magic

Thank you so much!!!

Hi Barb, I love your disigns. Would you be able to do these below. Thanks so very appreciated!

1) gang silver ph
"Caitlin''s family"
Eastern Caribbean, April 2016

2) Oceanview Peephole 4
"Tyler's family"
Disney Fantasy
April 2016

3) Night Ship with Fireworks
The LIU AND CHANG FAMILY
EASTERN CARIBBEAN
Disney Fantasy
April 2016

4) M and M sunset deck
Disney Fantasy
Happy 11th Anniversary!
Pauline and Ken

5) Minion Ph 5 (a minion on the other minion's head)
Tyler and Ken
Disney Fantasy
April 2016

6) Yoda 3 mh
Dylan

7) WDW Castle family
April 2016
Grandpa
Nana
Dad
Mom
Tyler
Caitlin
(Tyler will be 8 and Caitlin 4)

8) Minnie Red Alaska
The Liu and Chang Family
Our First Cruise

9) Lady and Butterflies mh - Caitlin

10) Lady & Tramp 2 mh - Happy 11th Anniversary! on left ear - Ken & Pauline on right ear

11) beast 1 Silver ph
Ken
April 2014
Disney Fantasy

12) Phineas and Ferb surfing ph
Tyler's Family
Disney Fantasy
April 2016

Barb- The designs are great . These are the ones we would like

1-M and m silhoutte mh -Donna (left ear) David (right ear)
2-M and m silhoutte mh - Lissa (left ear) Greg (right ear)
3- M & M sunset Deck
Disney Cruise Line
Donna & David

4-M & M sunset Deck

Disney Cruise Line
Lissa & Greg

Cant wait. Thanks so much!!

Hi Barb -

I am new to this and stumbled upon this thread by accident. I understand you can make Disney cruise itinerary Mickey heads? Would you be able to do one for me for the Disney Dream Dec 7th-11th 2015:

• Guest Ashore Guest Onboard
  • 1 Port Canaveral, Florida -- 3:45 pm
  • 2 Nassau, Bahamas 9:30 am 5:15 pm
  • 3 Disney Castaway Cay 8:30 am 4:45 pm
  • 4 At Sea -- --
  • 5 Port Canaveral, Florida
I want it to look like the map they show when you book the cruise with Disney Dream in one ear and the year in the other ear.

And this is a long shot, but do you have an Ohio State Buckeye one?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter