Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Hi, I thought I replied already but I don't see it posted. Thanks for the mouse ear designs!!! They look great!! As for the cruise design the Family name is Orr with the year. I was wanting a Mexican cruise theme and maybe the Disney dream boat one you have posted about this post. Please let me know if you need more info! The cruise is October 4th.
Thanks!
I hope these work for you...

Your designs are awesome!!! I was wondering if you could do some for our cruise?

chip and dale star wars mh, Zander

wedding w rings m & m 1, Kim & Chad’s Disney Honeymoon Cruise (we are doing a 5 day Magic then 7 day Fantasy, so with no date or ship, we can use it for both!)

marie lp, Disney cruise logo, Sibella

pooh 1 lp, Disney cruise logo, Casey

goofy w surfboard lp, Disney cruise logo, Carolyn

And can you do a Lady and the Tramp in a life preserver? Names Kim & Chad with just the Disney cruise logo at the top?

Thanks!!!!

Hello,
sorry if this isn't the correct place to request, or you don't design these (I'm new at this and not sure how it all works) I was wondering if you would please be able to make a design of Marie (Aristocats) for the outside stateroom door number.
Thank You!

Barb-
If you are not too busy, I would really appreciate it if you could make these for my family! TIA - I wish I had your talent! :worship:

1- Pirate gang mh - left ear: The Grevstad Family, right ear: DCL logo (both in red)
2- Pirate mickey standing 2 mh - left ear: Eric, right ear: DCL logo (both in red)
3- Pirate Minnie red mh - left ear: Rebekah, right ear: DCL logo (both in red)
4- Pirate stitch mh - left ear: Zane, right ear: DCL logo (both in red)
5- Pirate Donald mh - left ear: Jake, right ear DCL logo (both in red)

Barb,

Love your work! Could you make some for us?

1. Gray anchor princess mh. Katie
2. Gray anchor McQueen mh Wyatt
3. gray anchor captain stitch mh TressA
4. Gray anchor tink my Timmi
5. Gray anchor chip & dale mh Tim

6.Cruise welcome aboard Mickey & gang fantasy the Brenneman family 10/31/15-11/7-15

7. Mickey family, fantasy background
Tim dark hair Adult male hat 68
Timmi dark hair adult female hat 18
Tressa dark hair 10 yr old girl hat 77
Katie dark hair 6 yr old girl hat 1
Wyatt dark hair 4 yr old boy hat 37

Thank you!!

Last edited:

I'd love a Goofy Darth Vader Mickey head with Brian in one ear and a Rapunzel Mickey head with Carissa, please. Sailing Nov 11.

Hi Barb,

You recently made some amazing designs for our family, and I'm hoping you can make some for another family traveling with us.

Pluto sailor mh - Joe on one ear, October 2015 on the other

Minnie beach chair mh - So on one ear, cruise emblem on the other

Mickey baseball no team mh - Ryan on one ear, 2015 on the other ear

Tink green glitter mh - Lauren on one ear, cruise emblem on the other

Mickey & gang mh - Aiden on one ear

verandah room peephole 4 - Ernst Family, Disney Fantasy, October 2015

inside room peephole 2 - Garner Family, Disney Fantasy, October 2015

Thank you so much!

Hi Barb - I just love your mouse ear families! Could you please make one for us?
Family standing on the beach with the ship in the background
Fantasy, October, 10-17, 2015
Dad - short black hair - 28 Tow Mater
Mom - shoulder length light brown curly hair - 6 Belle
Laura - shoulder length brown straight hair - 19 Minnie
Luke - short brown hair - 41 dalmation
Thank you!!!
I need the age of the children to approx. their height.
Barbara

Hello,
sorry if this isn't the correct place to request, or you don't design these (I'm new at this and not sure how it all works) I was wondering if you would please be able to make a design of Marie (Aristocats) for the outside stateroom door number.
Thank You!
Sorry I don't do those.

Barbara , just a quick question. We are cruising soon and wanna run the castaway cay 5k for my husband being in remission but I kinda have a design in mind using your 5k graphic. I would just like to change the characters clothing color and some wording to lime green which is my husbands cancers color. Wanted to know if you could help me and if so then I would love it if you PM'ed me about details. Thank you so much for your time.

Hi Barb, I know this is a really late request, so if you can't do it, I totally understand, just let me know. Our cruise is Oct. 4, so I would just need it by Oct. 2.

I would love this one http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/jbsrh/media/Disigns/Cruise Disigns/Disney Wonder/westboundinpanamacanal_zps8516f619.jpg.html?sort=4&o=5 personalized with:
Top Line: Halloween on the High Seas
Second line: October 4-9, 2015
Map Text: Disney Wonder (icon) in Baja
Here is the link to the itinerary map https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/cruises-destinations/list/5-night-halloween-on-the-high-seas-baja-cruise-from-san-diego/october-4-2015-disney-wonder/#october-2015,mexico

It looks like DCL is updating their webpage, so hopefully you can access map.

Thanks!

Hello! Can I please, please, please with pixie dust on top have the following?

Wonder Eastbound Panama Canal - Fuller Family October 23 - Nov 6 2015
tigger 1 lp - Jeffrey Disney Wonder
aurora 1 lp - Karina Disney Wonder
dalmatian 1 lp - Arianna Disney Wonder
nemo squirt dory ph - Fuller Family Disney Wonder October 2015
seagull ph - Fuller Family Disney Wonder
Maleficent purple mh - Karina
Ship w full Mickey Moon mh - Disney Wonder

Thank you!

Your designs are awesome!!! I was wondering if you could do some for our cruise?

chip and dale star wars mh, Zander

wedding w rings m & m 1, Kim & Chad’s Disney Honeymoon Cruise (we are doing a 5 day Magic then 7 day Fantasy, so with no date or ship, we can use it for both!)

marie lp, Disney cruise logo, Sibella

pooh 1 lp, Disney cruise logo, Casey

goofy w surfboard lp, Disney cruise logo, Carolyn

And can you do a Lady and the Tramp in a life preserver? Names Kim & Chad with just the Disney cruise logo at the top?

Thanks!!!!
Here you go...

Barb-
If you are not too busy, I would really appreciate it if you could make these for my family! TIA - I wish I had your talent! :worship:

1- Pirate gang mh - left ear: The Grevstad Family, right ear: DCL logo (both in red)
2- Pirate mickey standing 2 mh - left ear: Eric, right ear: DCL logo (both in red)
3- Pirate Minnie red mh - left ear: Rebekah, right ear: DCL logo (both in red)
4- Pirate stitch mh - left ear: Zane, right ear: DCL logo (both in red)
5- Pirate Donald mh - left ear: Jake, right ear DCL logo (both in red)
Here you go...

To echo what every has said thanks so much in advance for your time and effort!.....Our trip is in November could you please do a few for us..

Cruise Itinerary
Disney Magic Western Caribbean Nov 6
Day 1 Miami
Day 2 At Sea
Day 3 Grand Cayman
Day 4 At Sea
Day 5 Castaway Cay

Wendy Darling MH
Lindsay Magic 2015

M&M retro anchor MH
Mom Dad

Minnie Red white dots
Necie

Minnie lt pink dot MH
Lindsay

Mickey w buttons MH
Doug

Thanks!!! We all picked them out together !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter