• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Hi Barb, hope it's not too last minute! Any chance we can please get two signs for our upcoming cruise? Hope to describe them correctly:

Mouse Ear Family with Disney Fantasy Ship in background
Irby Family September 26 - October 3 2015
Family consists of boy 4, boy, 8 (both blonde), Mommy (light red) & Daddy (Brown)

Cruise Welcome Aboard:
Disney Fantasy with Mickey's gang

Thank you sooo much!
-Nicole

Barb....just saw the adorable mouse ears! May I please also have:

A mouse ear w/ Pirate Mickey
Left Ear: Colin
Right Ear: Disney Fantasy 2015

A mouse ear w/ Pirate Mickey
Left Ear: Maclain
Right Ear: Disney Fantasy 2015

Thank You!!
-Nicole Irby

Hi Barb, hope it's not too last minute! Any chance we can please get two signs for our upcoming cruise? Hope to describe them correctly:

Family consists of boy 4, boy, 8 (both blonde), Mommy (light red) & Daddy (Brown)

Cruise Welcome Aboard:

Thank you sooo much!
-Nicole
Which hat do you want for each person in your mouse ear family?

I am not sure what to request. Anything that says Fantasy 2015 Boby family Halloween cruise. Any characters! This will be our first magnet for this cruise. So anything will be awesome! Thanks!

Hey Barb! I've been looking through your designs and they are great!!! It is so sweet for you to do this for everyone! We are going on our first Disney cruise in February with our three girls and my in-laws. Everyone is super excited about it! I would love to have some of your beautiful designs to surprise everyone! My wish list is below. Thank you, again, for sharing your time and talent. I'm sure I can speak for everyone on here when I say your generosity is very much appreciated .

1. Life preserver--Ariel--Disney Wonder--Caileigh
2. Life preserver--Elsa sitting on beach--Disney Wonder--Victoria
3. Life preserver--Belle--Disney Wonder--Kathryn
4. Capt. Mickey Life Preserver (Up close one on first page)--Disney Wonder--John
5. Life Preserver--Standard Mickey up close with his hands up by his face-Disney Wonder--John
6. Life Preserver--Up close Minnie with Red Bow--Disney Wonder-- Christina
7. Life Preserver--Minnie with red bow and yellow shoe--Disney Wonder-- Barbara
8. Cruise DISigns--Minnie and Mickey facing the Sunset-- Disney Wonder--February 2016--Barbara (under Minnie)
and John (under Mickey)
9. Mouse Ear Families--Family standing on the beach with the ship in the background--Disney Wonder--February
2016--5 hats
--Dad--brown hair--hat #69
--Mom--long, brown hair- hat #18
--Girl--shoulder length brown hair--age 7--hat #21
--Girl--long, brown hair--age 5--#21
--Girl--curly light brown--age 3--#21
10. Keep Calm and put your mouse ears on-- The Yauch Family
11. Keep Calm and Eat a Mickey Bar--The Yauch Family

Hi Barb,

You have been so kind to make me a few magnets in the past, could I trouble you for some more?

1. Sand snowman - "The Encil Family on the Disney Dream" Nov. 13-16, 2015.

2. Welcome Aboard Princess Abigail

3. DCL cruise family - Disney Dream, Nov. 13/16, 2015. Mom, Dad and 1 year old girl.

4. Pirate Fairies MH "Abigail"

5. Belle Snowflake with Snow Princess Abigail

6. MH Pink Tiara - Princess Abigail, Disney Dream 2015.

Thanks a bunch :)

Cruise Welcome Aboard:

Thank you sooo much!
-Nicole
Here you go...

Is there a specific disign that you want for the last request? Is there a family name for the last request?

Hi, I thought I replied already but I don't see it posted. Thanks for the mouse ear designs!!! They look great!! As for the cruise design the Family name is Orr with the year. I was wanting a Mexican cruise theme and maybe the Disney dream boat one you have posted about this post. Please let me know if you need more info! The cruise is October 4th.
Thanks!

Hi Barb - I just love your mouse ear families! Could you please make one for us?
Family standing on the beach with the ship in the background
Fantasy, October, 10-17, 2015
Dad - short black hair - 28 Tow Mater
Mom - shoulder length light brown curly hair - 6 Belle
Laura - shoulder length brown straight hair - 19 Minnie
Luke - short brown hair - 41 dalmation
Thank you!!!

I am not sure what to request. Anything that says Fantasy 2015 Boby family Halloween cruise. Any characters! This will be our first magnet for this cruise. So anything will be awesome! Thanks!
I do not do Holiday disigns (Halloween). If you would like something else just let me know.

Hey Barb! I've been looking through your designs and they are great!!! It is so sweet for you to do this for everyone! We are going on our first Disney cruise in February with our three girls and my in-laws. Everyone is super excited about it! I would love to have some of your beautiful designs to surprise everyone! My wish list is below. Thank you, again, for sharing your time and talent. I'm sure I can speak for everyone on here when I say your generosity is very much appreciated .

1. Life preserver--Ariel--Disney Wonder--Caileigh
2. Life preserver--Elsa sitting on beach--Disney Wonder--Victoria
3. Life preserver--Belle--Disney Wonder--Kathryn
4. Capt. Mickey Life Preserver (Up close one on first page)--Disney Wonder--John
5. Life Preserver--Standard Mickey up close with his hands up by his face-Disney Wonder--John
6. Life Preserver--Up close Minnie with Red Bow--Disney Wonder-- Christina
7. Life Preserver--Minnie with red bow and yellow shoe--Disney Wonder-- Barbara
8. Cruise DISigns--Minnie and Mickey facing the Sunset-- Disney Wonder--February 2016--Barbara (under Minnie)
and John (under Mickey)
9. Mouse Ear Families--Family standing on the beach with the ship in the background--Disney Wonder--February
2016--5 hats
--Dad--brown hair--hat #69
--Mom--long, brown hair- hat #18
--Girl--shoulder length brown hair--age 7--hat #21
--Girl--long, brown hair--age 5--#21
--Girl--curly light brown--age 3--#21
10. Keep Calm and put your mouse ears on-- The Yauch Family
11. Keep Calm and Eat a Mickey Bar--The Yauch Family
Here you go...

Hi Barb,

You have been so kind to make me a few magnets in the past, could I trouble you for some more?

1. Sand snowman - "The Encil Family on the Disney Dream" Nov. 13-16, 2015.

2. Welcome Aboard Princess Abigail

3. DCL cruise family - Disney Dream, Nov. 13/16, 2015. Mom, Dad and 1 year old girl.

4. Pirate Fairies MH "Abigail"

5. Belle Snowflake with Snow Princess Abigail

6. MH Pink Tiara - Princess Abigail, Disney Dream 2015.

Thanks a bunch :)
For your 3rd request I will need the hair color for each person. I also need to know which hat you want for each person. These can be found in the Mouse Ear Family photobucket folder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter