• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Hello,
I came across your disigns and they are beautiful! I am going on a family cruise at the end of October. I was hoping to request...
Pirate daisy ph: Disney Fantasy on the top, Grammy on the bottom
Pirate donald ph: Disney Fantasy, Grampy
Pirate Mickey ph: Disney Fantasy, Michael
Pirate Minnie pink 2 ph: Disney Fantasy, Katrina
Pirate Stitch ph: Disney Fantasy, Josephina

Thank you so much if you have time!

Hi Barb
Thanks again for the designs you have done for me, the door magnets are now in production!! I wonder if I could trouble you for one more design that I can use on our t-shirts. It is:

Capt Mickey blue lp

At the top "MCDADE AND ZUTTER FAMILIES" & at the bottom "DISNEY FANTASY CRUISE 17-25 OCTOBER 2015"

Thanks again!

Hi Barb,
I need a few DISigns. I have been totally slacking on this trip and have fallen behind on this request. We leave Saturday for Paris, so if you could get these done soon, that would be wonderful. I apologize for the lateness. If you can't get them all done I understand, but if you could at least get the kids stuff done that would be great. Thanks!

Minion Buzz mh
Kellan (either ear)

Minion Capt. America mh
Xavier (Either ear)

Pirate Cap Pink
Heather (either Ear)

Pirate Cap Head
Tony (Either Ear)

Pirate Hat Brown
Xavier (Either Ear)

Pirate Hat Red and Grey
Kellan (either ear)

Carl and Ellie Mh
Tim and Susan (either Ear)

M+M Rose MH
Tony and Heather (Left Ear)
10 Years Strong! (Right Ear)

Phineas and Ferb Superheros mh
Xavier (Left Ear)
Kellan (Right Ear)

Dusty mh
Kellan

Capt. America 1 mh
Kellan (either ear)

Baymax 1 mh
Kellan (either ear)

Ironman 1 mh
Xavier (either ear)

Hi Barb,

I have two design requests, please.

1. Star Wars at Sea- Mickey Ears with Darthvader and Storm troopers. The Shaul Family on the left ear. March 19-26, 2016 at the bottom of the head.
2. Disney Wonder- Mickey Ears with the gang standing at the railing. The Tirico Family on the left ear. April 3-8, 2016 at the bottom of the head.

Many thanks!

Carrie
Here you go...

Hello! Your DISigns are so cute! I can't believe it is time for me to make magnets for our cruise next month.. so excited! Thank you so much for what you do!

May I please request the following?

1. Frozen Elsa 1 mh. Left ear: Alison Right ear: 2015
2. Mickey w Buttons mh. Left ear: Ming Right ear: 2015
3. We are doing a big surprise for this cruise (at the port)... is it possible to do:
Mickey Gang Helm.
On top: Instead of the ship name just the text: Surprise!
On bottom: The Brown Family October 18-23, 2015
I understand if it isn't possible!

Thank you in advance!
Here you go...

Hi Barb!

Will you please make the DISigns listed below?

1. Dumbo 1 mh - Amerisa (left), cruise logo (right)
2. Tigger and tink mh- Mylen (left), tink (right)
3. Goofy green mh- cruise logo (left), Amado (right)
4. Pluto bone background mh - Evans (left), cruise logo (right)

Thank you so much! I love your DiSigns.
Here you go...

Hi Barbara,
I would like to make the following request...please:
1. Gang at funnel Dream MH with Barbosa Family on the left ear
2. Gang at funnel Dream MH with Javier on the left ear
3. Gang at funnel Dream MH with Ariza Family on left ear
4. Anniversary ship rings MH with Mike on left ear and Bernice on the right ear and Happy 10th Anniversary
5. Yoda 1 PH with Laila and Disney Dream November 2015
6. Pirate Cap Red Michael on it
7. Pirate Cap Yellow with Ashton on it
8. Olaf and snowguys LP with Disney Dream and Laila
9. M and M Island view deck Disney Dream November 2-6 2015, Kathy and Dave (any way to put Happy 10th annivesary?)
10. Capt Mickey and Gang Beach - Can you put Welcome Grandpa Javier, Disney Dream, November 2-6, 2015
Thanks in advance! Have a great day!
Here you go...

Hi Barb,
I need a few DISigns. I have been totally slacking on this trip and have fallen behind on this request. We leave Saturday for Paris, so if you could get these done soon, that would be wonderful. I apologize for the lateness. If you can't get them all done I understand, but if you could at least get the kids stuff done that would be great. Thanks!

Minion Buzz mh
Kellan (either ear)

Minion Capt. America mh
Xavier (Either ear)

Pirate Cap Pink
Heather (either Ear)

Pirate Cap Head
Tony (Either Ear)

Pirate Hat Brown
Xavier (Either Ear)

Pirate Hat Red and Grey
Kellan (either ear)

Carl and Ellie Mh
Tim and Susan (either Ear)

M+M Rose MH
Tony and Heather (Left Ear)
10 Years Strong! (Right Ear)

Phineas and Ferb Superheros mh
Xavier (Left Ear)
Kellan (Right Ear)

Dusty mh
Kellan

Capt. America 1 mh
Kellan (either ear)

Baymax 1 mh
Kellan (either ear)

Ironman 1 mh
Xavier (either ear)
I figured that I'd better get these done since you are leaving in 2 days...

Hello! I have a few requests.

I would love this one http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/jbsrh/media/Disigns/Cruise Disigns/Disney Wonder/westboundinpanamacanal_zps8516f619.jpg.html?sort=4&o=5 personalized with The Johnston Family Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera Oct 11-16, 2015. Here is the link to the itinerary map http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/reservations/customize?execution=e1s3

This one http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/jbsrh/media/Disigns/Mickey Heads/f4618f11-9dd6-4df9-8d1f-f504ac279dca_zps4daf44e0.png.html?sort=4&o=74
personalized with Braden

This one http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/jbsrh/media/Disigns/Mickey Heads/cdcb0ced-07d4-45a9-8e0d-d4712bcdb70f_zpsa3f18411.png.html?sort=4&o=126 personalized with Joey

2 of this one http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/jbsrh/media/Disigns/Mickey Heads/4af08f31-7157-4ec2-a040-e2926713986c_zpsf257d6b2.png.html?sort=4&o=156 one personalized with Makenna and one personalized with Rylee

Also, I know this is a big request and if you can't do it, I totally understand, but would it be possible to have 2 more of the same music Mickey heads as above but one with Donald (or Goofy) playing the trombone personalized with Dallen and one with Minnie playing the flute personalized with Debbie. Our music loving family would be so grateful!

Thank you!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter