Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Well I guess this is Part 3!
I've been bitten by the bug...
My family and I went on our first Disney Cruise Sept. 2012. We loved it. What made it even more special were the beautiful Disigns that the Disigners here created. I made stateroom magnets and tshirts. I decided that I want to share in the fun. For the last few months I've been working on some Disigns of my own and want to share.
If you would like one of my disigns here is the info I will need...
1.The image title
2. The name you want on the disign.
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the disign)
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns)
5. Any other info needed ex. Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean etc.
6. If you want a mouse ear family disign, I will also need the hat number, the age for each child (to approx. height) , hair color and male or female for each person. The pirate mouse ear family only uses the pirate ears.
7. If you request a mickey head...please tell me what you want on the left ear and what you want on the right ear.

I do not do Holiday or Birthday DISigns. I, also, do not personalize with birthdays or holidays.

Please look in post #2 for all of the links to all of my albums and subalbums. With the password protected albums you must use these links to access the subalbums.

These DISigns are for personal use only! Not for sale!

Hi Barb and thanks for being so kind to do this for us all.
I'd like Mickey Heads with Pink Tiara's; please include Disney Dream 2015, for the following young ladies:
Princess Sidni
Princess Gabrielle
Princess Destiny
Princess Hailey
Princess London
Princess Taylor
Princess Miranda
Princess Carleesia
Princess Searra

I'd also like Mickey Heads with sailor hats; please include Disney Dream 2015, for the following young men:
Captain Titus
Captain Sean
Captain Javeon
Captain Brian
Captain Jared
Captain Arthur

Thanks a million!

Hi Barb,
I'm back with additional requests. This is our 1st Disney Cruise (September 2015) and we have a nice sized party going with us. I'd like the following:

Tiana & Naveen Mickey Head Ph
Tyre & Diann, Disney Dream 2015

Tiana & Naveen Mickey Head Ph
Randal & Gerronica, Disney Dream 2015

Perry 1 lp
Jared C.

Perry 1 lp
Arthur T.C.

Tiana Silver Ph for the following:
Yolanda
Karen
Sherronica
Shirley
Christy
Andrea
Angela
Rhea
Shondria
Pamela
Tina
Keisha
Esther

This should take care of everything - Gracias!

Hi Barb,
We love all of your designs. If possible, we would love the following:

Cruise Disigns

Disney Fantasy Itinerary (#5 on the page 1) – please have it say: Disney Wonder (instead of Fantasy) and if possible, can you add Stitch anywhere on the page
On the bottom: The Padovan Family, Alaskan Adventure, August 2015

Day 1: Vancouver, BC
Day 2: At Sea
Day 3: Tracy Arm
Day 4: Skagway, AK
Day 5: Juneau, AK
Day 6: Ketchikan, AK
Day 7: At Sea
Day 8: Vancouver, BC

Disney Fantasy Mickey and Minnie Sunset (#18 on the page 1) – please have it say Disney Wonder (instead of Disney Fantasy) and August 2015 on the top and names are: Daniela and Bert (on the bottom)

Alaska Cruise

Disney Wonder Mickey and Minnie (#14 on page 1) – please have it say Captain Luca and Tina’s Alaskan Adventure (on the top) and August 2015 and same ports of call (on the bottom)

DCL Mickey Heads

Captain Stitch light blue Mickey head (#19 on page) – please have it say Welcome Aboard The Padovan Family

Life Preservers

Disney Fantasy Gang on Ship (#17 on page 2) – please have it say Disney Wonder on the top and The Padovan Adventurers on the bottom

Mickey Heads

Mickey and Gang with Light Blue Background (#1 on page 6) please have it say The Padovan Gang on the left ear and Daniela, Bert, Tina and Luca on the right ear

Thank you so much!
Daniela

Hi Barb
Your designs are amazing and you are so kind to do this for everyone.

If possible, could you do the following for me? I wouldbe extremely grateful.

Anna2mh - Brooklin on left ear/DCL logo on right ear
Anna and Elsa 4 mh - Anne on left ear/DCL logo on right ear
Frozen elsa 1 mh - Trystan on left ear/DCL logo on right ear
2015 w ship - Grandma's Great Adventure on the Disney Fantasy
Capt Mickey and gang beach - The Maljevac/Miller Family September 12 - 19, 2015

Thank you so much
Anne

Hi Barb, I love your designs!

May I please request mickeycruiseship_zps22c654c5.jpg.html with Disney Dream Bahamian
Cruise September 21-25, 2015 And the
verandahroompeephole3_zps5be07dfd.jpg.html with The MacDonalds, Disney Dream Bahamian Cruise September 2015 ?

Thanks so much !!
Here you go...

Hi Barb,
Can I get the following, please:

wonder at sea mh
left - Billy Right - Cherrie
Wonder
East Bound Panama Canal

Wonder Westbound Panama Canal
Billy & Cherrie
Wonder
East Bound Panama Canal

m and m sunset deck
Billy & Cherrie
Wonder
East Bound Panama Canal

nite ship w fireworks
Billy & Cherrie
Wonder
East Bound Panama Canal
I will need to know what year for your second request. Every year the ports change. Here are your other requests...

Hi Barb! I didn't see just plain black Mickey heads on your lists, so I'm hoping that is an option. Would you mind making plain black mickey heads with the following names on each one in white Disney font?

Mommy
Daddy
Owen
Avery
Mimi
Poppy

And Mickey w/ Button MH - Daddy, Owen, Avery, and Poppy
And Minnie red white dots (MH) - Mimi and Mommy
(if it is possible for all of the Mickey and Minnie mickey heads to be done with the Disney font in white then that would be great!!)

Thanks!!!!
Here you go...

Hi Barb! I love your DISigns! Would you be able to do a few for our family? We would love:

Pirate Mickey standing 2 mh
L - Kevin R - DCL logo

Pirate Belle mh
L - Robyn R - DCL logo

Pirate Cinderella mh
L - Abrianna R - DCL logo

Pirate Stitch mh
L - Austin R - DCL logo

Pirate Tink mh
L - Amelia R - DCL logo

Yo ho yo ho pirate disign
The Davidson Family
No date
Disney Fantasy

Party like a pirate
The Davidson Family
Disney Fantasy

DVC member wa 1
The Davidson Family

Thank you so much for sharing your talent!
Here you go...

Hi Barb,

I'm also in the last minute club (although only because my sister decided to join us last minute!). OMG, we leave for FL a week from today!

If possible, could I get "gang at funnel Fantasy mh" with "Lisa" on the left ear?

So, that takes care of the first time cruiser, and we were happily going to use the same magnets we have used since our first cruise, but while I was looking for design for my sister, I couldn't help but see all the cute ones you have and thought maybe it was time we updated. If you have time, could I also get:

Mickey Minnie silhouette gold mh
"Mark & Denise" on right ear

T. rex mh
"Jen" on ear

Minnie softball mh
"Paige" on left ear, "12" on right
[note that Paige is wondering if it is possible to make the uniform navy blue, but is perfectly happy with rainbow!]

Goofy w surfboard mh
"Jim" on left ear

And, I like the "cocktails anyone" mickey ears, but how do you personalize it? I would like that for Lisa as well.

Thanks! Please only do if you have time.

Denise
Here you go...

Hi Barb.

I LOVE your deck designs and was wondering if it would be possible to request two of them! We leave in 2wks so if that is too short of notice, I completely understand.

If possible, would you please be willing to make:

M and M Moon lit deck
Disney Dream
Tanya and Tim
(No dates please)

M and M sunset deck
Disney Dream
Ann Marie and John
(No dates please)

Thank you so much in advance for your consideration (and talent)!

-AM :)
Here you go...

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter