Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

HI Barb,
Can i get the jumping in mh, with Justin in the left ear and the dcl logo in the right ear?

THanks so much
Becky

:)Hi Barb,

Please could I have Mickey w buttons mh, with the name Max on it, Minnie dk pink mh, with Lara on it and minnie red white dots, with Lara.

Also could I please have the cruise family white background, with Michael (Brown hair, with 39. Woody), Stephanie (brown hair, 18, Minnie), Max <age 3> (fair hair, with 68,WDW Mickey) and Lara <1> (fair hair, 23, Minnie).

Thanks very much :-) :-) :) :cutie:

Last edited:
Hi Barbara,

If you have time, I would like to request the following:

1. c3po and r2d2 mh from Starwars with Carson in left ear and June 2015 in right ear
2. donald alaska mh from Alaska with Carson in left ear and June 2015 in right ear
3. Alaska Donald map from Alaska with Carson and Mom on first line and June 22 - June 29 on second line

Thank you!
Patty

Hi Barb,
I would love to request a few images if you have the time!

1. The Phineas and Ferb design with "I know what we're going to do today" with the Disney Magic. June 29-July 10, 2015. Briggs Family.

2. The Castaway Club "Silver" image. With the "Briggs Family"

3. The Disney Magic with the Night time Fireworks display. June 29-July 10, 2015. The Briggs Family

4. Wedding design with the two wedding bands. Can this be altered to say "Disney Magic Anniversary Cruise" and "Mark and Judy" and "20 years" - at your discretion for the layout. I did not see any other anniversary designs.

Thank you very much in advance!

Judy

Good morning! If you have time to do one for us, I'd love to order the M & M Sunset Deck with Disney Fantasy, 2015, Keith and Tracey.

Thank you in advance for sharing your talents!

Tracey

Love these!

Can you make 'magic in Oslo, Norway 2 ph'

Instead of family name at the top, just 'Viking Adventure'
Dates: June 20-29,2015
Ship: Magic

Thank you!!

Hi i was looking to see if you had any FE "from" Tags if possible could i get a From the Kuehl's tag we will be on the Fantasy in July Thank you !

Hi there!
Just booked a last minute cruise:cheer2: Was hoping to get a mh Anna and Elsa with Angelina and a mh all princesses with Krysten
This is so cool! Thank you so much!!

Hi Barb! I love your Mickey heads! I'm making shirts for my family's upcoming DCL cruise and was hoping to get a couple of the heads that are dressed up like other characters like my avatar is. Can I please get a Doc McStuffins, Honey Lemon from Big Hero 6, Go Go from Big Hero 6, Iron Man, Maleficent, and a purple ribbon with Mickey ears like your avatar? Thank you so much

Barb, you made some for me back in post 2357. The Mickey with the route map is great except the white print with the Disney Fantasy and the date don't show up very good on the project I am doing. Could you please change the color to a black? Thank you. Also could I get stick figures on the beach with the Disney Ship in the background. There are 12 of us.
Dave - blonde
Debbie - brown
Keth - brown
Amy - blonde
Katelyn - blonde
Jacob - blond
Justin - brown
Josh - bald
Tara - brown
Autumn - brown
Brooke - brown
Ethan - blond

If needed we are sailing on the Disney Fantasy August 15 Eastern Caribbean. Thanks!
I need the ages for any children to approx. height. You need to choose a hat for each person. The hats are in my photobucket mouse ear family folder.

Hi Barb! I love your Mickey heads! I'm making shirts for my family's upcoming DCL cruise and was hoping to get a couple of the heads that are dressed up like other characters like my avatar is. Can I please get a Doc McStuffins, Honey Lemon from Big Hero 6, Go Go from Big Hero 6, Iron Man, Maleficent, and a purple ribbon with Mickey ears like your avatar? Thank you so much
I do not have those Mickey heads. LadyB has those. She has a thread in the cruise forum also.

I need the ages for any children to approx. height. You need to choose a hat for each person. The hats are in my photobucket mouse ear family folder.
Dave- grandpa hat 64
Debbie - grandma hat 18
Keith - dad hat 29
Amy - mom hat 92
Katelyn age 13 height 5'6 hat 24
Jake age 10 4'5 hat 76
Justin age 8 4'3 hat 48
Josh - dad hat 65
Tara - mom hat 26
Autumn - 14 5' hat 18
Brooke - 8. -4'0. Hat 3
Ethan 7 3'8 hat 49

And then if you could change the ink from white to black on 2357 on the map route with Mickey. Thanks

Hi Barbara! I hope you are having a great weekend! We are sailing next week so if you can't get to these, no worries ;) But if you are designing this weekend, we would LOVE a few ;)
1. 2015wship - Tillman family/Western
2. DCLcruisefamily - Dad (65 Goofy hat, no hair/Male, tall), Mom (18 Minnie hat, mid length blonde, F), Faith (76 Pluto Hate, long dark brown hair, F, taller than mom), Hope (19 Minnie, past shoulder length dark brown hair, Female, to mom's nose)
3. Verandah Room Peephole1 - Tillman Family/Fantasy/June 13-20,2015
4. Same as above - Kypri Family/Fantasy/June 13-20, 2015
5. WA mickey gang w shipname - Tillman Family
6. Disney fantasy1 - Tillman family/June 13-20/Port canaveral, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Castaway Cay
7. M&M sunset deck - Kym & Dempsey/Fantasy

Thank you so much! I put them in order of priority because I know it's a late request ;)
Her

e you go...

Wow, these are great! Thank you so much & the kiddos will be so excited! As for the one you weren't sure what I was requesting..I found it in your photobucket and it is called M&M sunset deck photo. I believe it is square or rectangle and has M&M watching the mickey-shaped sun set. Christy & Adam, Disney Fantasy 2015. Thank you again!!
Here you go...

Thank you so much Barb! They all look awesome! Pardon me for asking but would you mind adding some texts on 2 of the DISigns you had made for me?
1. capt mickey and gang beach- kindly add Disney Magic, instead of Disney Cruise Line on the upper right side of the picture.
2. frozen char norwegian fjords ph- is it possible to add the whole dates of the cruise: June 20-29, 2015 and the destination: Norwegian Fjords, somewhere on it?

I had also found another one of your DISigns that I love & would like to request:
-norway cruise gang: Disney Magic, Norwegian Fjords, June 20-29, 2015, The Bautista Family

Thank you so much again! Very very grateful for your time, generosity, effort and artistry!
Here you go...

These are all so cute! Will you please do

pirate belle mh
left ear - Maria
right ear- Disney Fantasy

Yo ho pirate mickey mh
left ear- David
right ear - Disney Fantasy

Pirate donald and daisy mh
Sean
Amanda

gang on ship lp
Disney Fantasy
The Smith Family

Thanks so much!!!
Here you go...

Could I ask for the m and m alaska mh
Left Ear: Heidi & David
Right Ear: Emily & Amy
with the date changed to June 2015

Regards,
David

Barb, you made some for me back in post 2357. The Mickey with the route map is great except the white print with the Disney Fantasy and the date don't show up very good on the project I am doing. Could you please change the color to a black? Thank you. Also could I get stick figures on the beach with the Disney Ship in the background. There are 12 of us.
Dave - blonde
Debbie - brown
Keth - brown
Amy - blonde
Katelyn - blonde
Jacob - blond
Justin - brown
Josh - bald
Tara - brown
Autumn - brown
Brooke - brown
Ethan - blond

If needed we are sailing on the Disney Fantasy August 15 Eastern Caribbean. Thanks!
Here you go...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter