Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

If you could put our names in the ears and then on the face put some graphic relating to the fantasy and the date
I know there were great ones with the wonder in Alaska but haven't seen to much with the fantasy in the eastern caribbean

Which hat do you want for each person? The hats are in my mouse ear family folder in my photobucket.

Sorry I didn't realize to specify the hats!

Dad: 70 retro mickey
Mom: 18 minnie
Boy #1: 50 basketball
Girl: 58 mickey bar
Boy #2: 52 pirate

Thank you again, and thank you for such a fast turnaround!

Could I get the following
pirate cap red mh Ken
pirate cap red mh Quinn
pirate cap pink mh Kalie
pirate cap pink mh Steph

Thank you as always

Hi Barb, thanks for making all these wonderful designs. May I please request...

Fantasy Cruise Ship (W/red background)
The Minsch Family September 12-19, 2015
Port Canaveral, Saint Maarten, St. Thomas & Castaway Cay
Lady and butterflies: Abby (Lt ear) and Fantasy 2015 (Rt)
Marvel Avengers: Drew (Lt) and Fantasy 2015 (Rt)
Captain America Shield: Daddy (Lt) and Fantasy 2015 (Rt)
Elsa& Anna& Olaf (W/ green background): Addison and Fantasy 2015
Retro minnie 1 mh: Mommy (Lt) & Fantasy 2015(Rt)

Minnie lt blue dot mh: Abby
Minnie lt pink dot mh: Addison
Minnie red white dots: Mommy
Brown pirate hat 2mh: Daddy
Brown pirate hat 2mh: Drew

Thank you so much for doing this. This is our 1st disney cruise! I'm planning to use your designs to make magnets for the door and shirts for the kids as part of their reviewing gifts:)

Last edited:
Hi Barb -
My door always looks amazing thanks to your designs...

Can I please get the following :) ...

Tink Gray Anchor MH - June on Left Ear - Cruise Logo on Right
Minnie Gray Anchor - Jenn on Right Ear - Cruise Logo on Left
Olaf Beach MH - Liz on left ear - Cruise logo on Right
Kermit 2 MH - Diezzy on Left Ear - Nothing on Right Ear
Mickey 3 LP - Elizabeth - Disney Dream
Minnie 2 LP - Jennifer - Disney Dream
Minnie Red White LP - June - Disney Dream

Thank you so very much!!!!

Thank you!!

Can i just download the blanks from your site?...

I saw someones "Alaska Family Design (disney ship and glacier in the background)" and love how you have the various ports.
this would definitely be my last request if you don't mind.Can you put "The Heller Family, June 8-15, 2015"

Thank you again...
Lorna
I have had too many blank DISigns stolen and sold on eBay and etsy. I no longer give out blank DISigns. I need the title, from my photobucket, for the disign that you are requesting.

O'Dell family one is perfect! Thank you! The other family has mom/dad and two girls. If there's any way to put three girl characters in the boat, that would be great. (I don't care who...Minnie, Anna & Elsa, whatever) and keep Mickey for the dad.

If that's too much work, just add Daisy to the boat and the girls can "duke it out"! :)
Here you go...

May I please request the following for our upcoming cruise? Your designs are adorable. Thank you!
Olf #3 with the names Sarah and Sydney
m and m alaska MH with the name Sanders Family (left) and June 2015 (right)
minnie alaska MH with the name Sarah (left) and June 2015 (right)
pluto alaska MH with the name Sydney (left) and June (right)
Wonder at SEa MH with the name Sanders Family (left) and June 2015 (right)
Thank You Again!
I wasn't sure which Olaf 3 you wanted...lp or mh. If I chose wrong just let me know.

Could I please get a Mickey Alaska - Disney Wonder Head that says Jean & Charlie on one ear and June, 2015 on the other ear? Thank you so much!

Hi Barb!

Thank you again for still doing the DISigns! They were such a nice surprise for my Mom last fall. Could I please request the following DISigns for our next cruise? These will be a wonderful surprise for my husband and son. I so appreciate it!

Name Tags:
Doug
Elian
Adrienne

name tag 3 name and dates
The Rubin Family
July 22, 2015 - August 3, 2015

Mickey Cruise Ship:
Top: The Rubin Family
July 22, 2015 - August 3, 2015

Disney Magic 1
Top: The Rubin Family July 22, 2015 - August 3, 2015
Itinerary: Dover * Copenhagen * Stockholm * Helsinki * St. Petersburg * Tallinn * Dover

Port Portholes: These are SO GREAT!!!
magic in dover, england 1 ph
magic in copenhagen,denmark ph
magic in stockholm sweden ph
magic in helsinki finland ph
magic st petersburg russia ph
magic in tallinn,estonia ph
Top: The Rubin Family
Bottom: July 22 - August 3, 2015

I know this is a lot, so if you cannot do all of them, i understand. But they really are wonderful. I know we are all so grateful for the gift of your time! Thanks again!!

-- Adrienne : )

Let me know if one of these will work. Do you want all of the names on one mh or do you want just one name on each mh?

Barb- they look good but I will take the second one. If you could put one name on each one. Are they going to be a good size for t shirts? Let me know where I find them when you are finished. Thank you so much. You add a little magic to everyone's trip!

Hi Barb!
Thank you for this wonderful service and the beautiful work you do. My family is requesting the following:

1) m and m island view deck
Lisa and Brian
Dream
June 26th - July 1st 2015

2) Lilo and Stitch 2 LP
Noah
Disney Dream

3) Lilo and Stitch Surfing PH
Julia
Disney Dream
June 2015

Thank you!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter