• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Magic in Oslo, Norway 2PH
Name: The Evans Family
Date: June 20-29, 2015
Ship: Magic
Change: Remove Oslo and just have "Magic in Norway"

Viking Female MH - Laura
Viking Female MH - Carol
Viking Female MH - Chaya
Viking Male MH - Bruce

Norway Cruise gang

Itinerary: Norwegian Fjords Cruise

Thank you!

Last edited:

Hi Barb

I'm just wondering if you have made anything for the upcoming Hawaii cruises? If not can you maybe put something up?
I would love something like that to put on the door.

Thank you.
Lori

I also added a new double dip disign if you would like to use it...

Barb these are sooooo great. Taking them all. I am making a "Memory Book" (3 loop binder) so that when we return from the "surprise" cruise we can clip and paste each wonderful day. Thinking about making them into iron on too.
The smaller bow on Emma in the chair was a VERY nice touch. You are just MickeyWonderful!!!

Barb,

My husband LOVED these, and so he found some that he liked. Can you please do the following for us. If it is too many please let me know and I will pick the top ones.

M and M Retro LP (no ship name just our names)
Rebekah and Stephen

M and M Sunset Deck
Disney Fantasy
May 2015
Rebekah and Stephen

Capt hat mh
Stephen

Sailor hat w/ bow mh
Rebekah

Minnie Purple lp
Disney Fantasy
Rebekah

Capt Mickey 2 lp
Disney Fantasy
Stephen

Night Ship with Fireworks
The McCoy Family
Disney Fantasy
Western Caribbean
May 16 – May 23, 2015

Veranda Room Peep Hole with chip and dale
The McCoy Family
Rebekah and Stephen

DVC Member WA 1
The McCoy Family

I don't post blanks, sorry. The only other person that has that clipart is someone who stole my disign and has it for sale on Ebay. Here are your request...

Hi Barb! Thanks for the disigns. Unfortunately, I cannot see any of them. I just see a white box with a red X. When I click on it, I am redirected to the file sharing site but the image never loads.

Also, I saw that you didn't post blanks in your rules and I didn't know what that meant. Now I do and I apologize for asking. I feel really foolish.:sad2:

Hi Barb! Thanks for the disigns. Unfortunately, I cannot see any of them. I just see a white box with a red X. When I click on it, I am redirected to the file sharing site but the image never loads.

Also, I saw that you didn't post blanks in your rules and I didn't know what that meant. Now I do and I apologize for asking. I feel really foolish.:sad2:
I just tried them on my ipad and pc. They both worked. Try again. I think 4shared must be having problems. And you don't have to apologize - doesn't hurt to ask - Right? :)

Barb, Is it possible to get the wa duffy but with the mickey gang instead? ...and have it say "Welcome Aboard Logan & Luke" and then write the "Cruisin' with Grammy & Papa" someplace on it? My parents are fans of the fab five and I'm trying to make them matching shirt with our boys. I really appreciate all of your hard work in creating these beautiful DISigns and sharing them with everyone on this board.

Hello Barb,

Thank you so much for the joy you bring to so many with your designs and truly making Disney Cruises Special when you see all of the decorated cabin doors.

Could you please help us with the following at your convenience?

1. Norway Cruise Gang Design (Can the characters, Mickey, Minnie & Goofy be changed? as this Norwegian Cruise with focus on Frozen wondered if you could design something as we are two, Pete & Faith?
was thinking could use the shields with different Frozen Characters, Anna, Elsa, Olaf & Kristoff. On the Ship, Mickey & Minnie representing Pete &Faith and Elsa if possible.
Title - Disney Magic, Magical Norwegian Fjords, June 20-29, 2015, The Colletti Family
Disney Font or your preference

2. Frozen Char Norwegian Fjords ph
Title -Pete & Faith upper / lower - Disney Magic, June 20-29, 2015
Disney Font or your preference

Thank you again Barb and please let us know if you added or developed anything new for Disney's Norway Cruises that I might have missed and appreciate your kindness!

Hi Barb

I'm just wondering if you have made anything for the upcoming Hawaii cruises? If not can you maybe put something up?
I would love something like that to put on the door.

Thank you.
Lori
I'll work on a few Hawaii DISigns. I should be able to have a few done by next week.
Barbara

Hi Barb, may I request
Magic in aceland ph karina June 17-June 29, 2016
Magic in Copenhagen PH Linet June 17-June 29, 2016
Norway cruise gang june 17-june 29, 2016
Viking female mh Karina
Viking female mh Linet
And I don't know the name on this one but can I have this with the Lopez Family June 17-June 29, 2016
ThanksView attachment 90013

View attachment 90013

I know it's early, but that's the way I am telling my daughter about the cruise. I want to put the magnets on my refrigerator as a surprise for her.
Here you go...

Magic in Oslo, Norway 2PH
Change: Remove Oslo and just have "Magic in Norway"

Viking Female MH - Laura
Viking Female MH - Carol
Viking Female MH - Chaya
Viking Male MH - Bruce

Norway Cruise gang

Itinerary: Norwegian Fjords Cruise

Thank you!
Here you go...

Barb,

My husband LOVED these, and so he found some that he liked. Can you please do the following for us. If it is too many please let me know and I will pick the top ones.

M and M Retro LP (no ship name just our names)
Rebekah and Stephen

M and M Sunset Deck
Disney Fantasy
May 2015
Rebekah and Stephen

Capt hat mh
Stephen

Sailor hat w/ bow mh
Rebekah

Minnie Purple lp
Disney Fantasy
Rebekah

Capt Mickey 2 lp
Disney Fantasy
Stephen

Night Ship with Fireworks
The McCoy Family
Disney Fantasy
Western Caribbean
May 16 – May 23, 2015

Veranda Room Peep Hole with chip and dale
The McCoy Family
Rebekah and Stephen

DVC Member WA 1
The McCoy Family
Here you go...

Aloha Miss Barbara!

LoriMay asked the very question I was going to ask you! About the Hawaii cruises coming up in September. I saw your post that you were coming up with some and I am super excited to see them as well because I'm booked on the Sept 17th Hawaii cruise!! WOOHOO!!!

Mahalo! And thanks for being such a blessing to so many folks with your charming, charming DISigns!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter