• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Hi Again!

Might you be able to alter your "Keep Calm and Eat a Mickey Bar" for me? My daughter's favorite thing onboard is the chocolate croissants at breakfast, so....

I would love it to read:
Keep Calm and Eat a Chocolate Croissant
Name on bottom:
Caroline
Might you have an image to put on the top?

No worries if you cannot make this change.:)

Thank you!!

Hi, Barb!

Could you do 2 sets of cruise journal pages (cover personalization: Glenn Jr. (Classic Mickey) and Ava Joy (Disney Princesses)
Disney Dream 4/17-20, 2015
Pages:

Port Canaveral
Our Cabin
AquaDuck
Oceaneer's Club/Lab
Pirate Party
"Meet the Characters"
Castaway Cay
Stingray Adventure
"My Favorite Dining Room"

Thanks! :wave:

Which stingray adventure is it? Castaway Cay or Nassau?

Hi, Barb!

Could you do 2 sets of cruise journal pages (cover personalization: Glenn Jr. (Classic Mickey) and Ava Joy (Disney Princesses)
Disney Dream 4/17-20, 2015
Pages:

Port Canaveral
Our Cabin
AquaDuck
Oceaneer's Club/Lab
Pirate Party
"Meet the Characters"
Castaway Cay
Stingray Adventure
"My Favorite Dining Room"

Thanks! :wave:
What type of stateroom do you have...inside,ocean view,verandah, etc.?

love your designs!
Mickey head avengers left ear Tim Right ear 2015
Mickey head frozen group left ear Makenzie right ear 2015
Mickey head pluto left ear Emily right ear 2015
Mickey head princess Sophia left ear Katelyn right ear 2015
mickey head baby mickey left ear Logan right ear 2015
Mouse ears with fireworks over Fantasy Tim and Jennifer 2015
Mickey Minnie sunset beach Disney Fantasy The Maguire Family

sorry its so much big family and 2 doors to decorate :) Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Barb,
Love all your designs!
Could I please have the journal pages for the 5 day Western Caribbean cruise. Itinerary: at sea, Grand Cayman, at sea, Castaway Cay, Port of Miami. Could you also include pages for Sail away party, Pirate Party, Anna and Elsa Greet, Dining Rooms and Dolphin and Stingray encounter if you have these. Thanks so much. Could I also have the journal cover with the name: Ava.
The dates are February 20-25, 2015.
Which ship are you cruising on and where are you going for the dolphin and stingray encounter?

Barb, we will be on the Disney Wonder. The dolphin/stingray adventure is at grand cayman.
Thanks Liz

Barb, could you also add the journal pages for our cabin(navigators with virandha, favorite dining room and characters meet and greet. Thanks, Liz

Hi I am interested in a magnet or two but am a bit confused on how to order them. Do I tell you on this post what I would like?

Love the designs:)

Could I please have the following

M and M island view deck
July 4th-11th 2015
Carlos and Krystal

Word Mickey MH
CJ
Fantasy 2015

Minnie Hipster MH
Adriana

Love your designs, thank you so much for all your hard work!!! I have 9 in my party, I hope it's not too much to ask!

All are mickey heads with just the name on the left, and just 2015 on the right (with the exception of the anniversary mh and the crown mh/capt mh where it's just the name in the middle).

1. M and m heart diamond mh
"Happy 10th Anniversary Nathan & Tara"

2. spiderman hanging mh
Name: Nathan

3. Tink green glitter mh
Name: Tara

4. Mickey jumping mh
Name: London

5. Frozen Elsa 1 mh
Name: Lyla

6. dk pink crown mh
Name: Gina (I don't need the "princess" on there)

7. capt hat mh
Name: Jim

8. Wicked queen 1mh
Name: Dana

9. Belle pap mh
Name: Ella

10. Jasmine pap mh
Name: Lexi

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter