• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

I finally booked the Cruise! Now I'm ready for Barb's Magic. Given that it's not until December, there is no huge rush. I will be making magnets, shirts and all that stuff with your DISigns.
I can't wait. Below are the request:

Image title: Baymax 1 Mh
Name: Aidan (left ear); 2015 (right ear)

Image title: Baymax And Hiro Mh
Name: 2015 (left ear); Aidan (right ear)

Image title: M And M Silhouette mh
Name: Alvin (left ear); Amapola (right ear)

Image title: Princesses Purple Mh
Name: Abigail (left ear); 2015 (right ear)

Image title: Princesses Golden Mh
Name: Abigail (left ear); 2015 (right ear)

Image title: Sofia Pap Mh
Name: Abigail (left ear); Pretty as a Princess (right ear)

Image title: Black W Portholes DISign
Name: The Francisco Family , December 7 – 11, 2015, Bahamas (Disney Dream Ship)

Image title: Ship with full Mickey Moon
Name: Disney Dream Bahamas, December 7 – 11, 2015

Image title: Wa Mickey Gang W Ship Name

Image title: Sand Snowman Disign

Here you go...

HI Barb ,

Do you happen to have anything with cheshire cat ? I'm having a problem opening your links and I can't see it all ( the problem is at my end) ... If you have anything , can you personaliza it for me with the name Brandon on it...
Thank you so much ..

Kathy

Here you go...

Barb,
Is there any way you could do 2 more for me. We got another passenger for our trip.
Thank you so very much!! These are amazing and your amazing for doing it!

Pirate minnie mh
left ear: Kayla
right ear: 2015

Ariel pap mh
left ear: Princess
right ear: Kayla
Here you go...

Hi Barb,
Could you please make the Western Caribbean journal pages for me? We are sailing on the Disney Magic. Our ports of call are: Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth, Jamaica, and Castaway Cay. If possible, I'd also like the journal pages for the restaurants (Animator's Palate, Lumiere's, and Carioca's) and do you have one for Pirate Night? Thank you so very much! Glad you had an enjoyable cruise :-) looking so forward to ours!

Here you go..

Hi,

Glad that you had a great time on your cruise!!! I know that you are busy catching up and such so TIA.. I'm not leaving right away so if you have others that are cruising soon, I'm in no hurry

Arielbeachmh - Boo

Cocktail 3 MH - Can it be just as posted with the Cocktail Anymore or with Girls trip 2015 on it?

Minnie Lounging MH - Mom

Aurora 1 lp - Dream - Boo - 2015

Daisy 1 lp - Dream - mom- 2015

Sand Snowman Design - Agee family, Bahamas on the Dream, November 30th to December 4th 2015

Surfboard - Rectangle - Elsa with boo and Daisy with mom and Agee Family, Dream, Nov 30th to Dec 4th 2015

DCL Cruise family- Dream, Nov 30th to Dec 4th 2015 - 2 adult female - one with Aurora (11) and one with Chip ( 45)
Here you go...

:thumbsup2:good vibes Barbara- THANK YOU!!!!! We love our stuff!! The boys fell in love with the Alabama mouse ears their brother wished you to create. If you have time, they would LOVE to have one like his- Alabama mh with James 2015 in left ear and another with Joshua 2015 in left ear like his brothers.

Joshua asked me if you could do one like that with the Seattle Seahawks, too, but I wasn't sure. Thought I would ask. Thanks again Barbara- you have made our first Disney Cruise MAGICAL!! Have a great day!!!

Are you sure Joshua wouldn't rather have a NE Patriots mh? :) Go Patriots!!

Ok, so I think I am caught up on requests. If I missed your request please let me know. (I may have posted a question for you...name, ship name etc.)
Barbara

Whoops I posted this wrong last wk so i hope this finds you now!!

I love your work and truly appreciate all you do!

when you get a chance all I need is 1 design (for now I think)

Ship w/Full Mickey Moon
Disney Fantasy
Eastern Caribbean
and 2015 on the left ear

thank you sooo much!!

Barbara,
Could I please request the following designs. Our cruise is not until May so I have plenty of time. Thank you!

M and M Island View Deck - Disney Magic, May 10 - 15, 2015
Wreck it Ralph Gang - Jason
Mike - Robert
Minion MH1 - John
Frozen Gang 1 - Joanna
Minion Captain America - Jeremy
Piglet 2 - Lauren
Inside Room Peephole 4 - Mary and Mary Ann, Disney Magic, May 2015
Inside Room Peephole 4 - John and Carol, Disney Magic, May 2015
Inside Room Peephole 4 - Joanna and Lauren, Disney Magic, May 2015
Inside Room Peephole 4 - Jason, Jeremy, and Robert, Disney Magic, May 2015

Ok, so I think I am caught up on requests. If I missed your request please let me know. (I may have posted a question for you...name, ship name etc.)
Barbara

You got mine! I am soo thankful! Thank you!!! They are just brilliant! I love the sheets for port diaries? Can I just save those and print? I don't think those have to be personalized? I think it's a wonderful idea to create these...do you know of any tips on how to organize them or combine them? Thanks!

Cant thank you enough!!

1. Verandah Room Peephole 4
Top: The Saint-Martin Family
Bottom: Disney Dream February 2015
(is it possible to just show 5 characters? if not ok)

2. Buzz and Woody mh
Jonathan (other ear - cruise logo)

3. Lady and Tramp 2 mh
Paul (left ear) Irene (right ear)

4. Jedi Mickey mh
Alexander (one ear) (other ear - cruise logo)

5. Minnie Pink w Ring MH
Isabelle (one ear) Disney Dream 2015 (other ear)

6. Mickey dream bow
Isabelle, Jonathan, Alexander, Paul, Irene - no commas. If possible to fit all names.

Thank you soooo very much!!!

You got mine! I am soo thankful! Thank you!!! They are just brilliant! I love the sheets for port diaries? Can I just save those and print? I don't think those have to be personalized? I think it's a wonderful idea to create these...do you know of any tips on how to organize them or combine them? Thanks!

I don't personalize the journal pages but they do have specific cruise maps on them. I've made them for different itineraries. Most of them are not posted in my Photobucket so if you need them for a specific itinerary just let me know.
They are actually made to be 8.5 x 11. I think most people just put them in a binder or folder.
Barbara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter