• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Hi Barb,

I have always gotten my Disney designs from you. Amazing designer! Thank you. My husband won a cruise through work, not Disney. Oh no!! lol We are taking our granddaughter and wanted to decorate the door for her. Can you make a cupcake with Kaylee on it an?

Also, I wondered if you could possibly make me a silver with wooden ring around it porthole with the Royal Caribbean ship--- Liberty of the Seas in the middle. With Jamaica and Haiti somewhere, the dates Feb. 23-28, 2015 and our names Grandma, Papa and Kaylee. If you have any other designs with this info I would appreciate it. She loves her Disney magnets from our Disney cruises, so I thought I would make her some for this cruise. Any help is appreciated, but I understand if you don't do non Disney. Thank you.

Thanks so much in advance. Could I get the following personalized?

Dis Fantasy 1
Itinerary Map
M and M Sunset Deck
DCL Cruise Family with Female Adult hat 18, male Adult hat 68, red shirts, two dogs with the same hat as females.

These will be for the January 31st 2015 Fantasy Cruise.
The names are Amy and Scott Lilly
the dogs names are Molly and Harley.

Can I add a Life Peserver with Duffy and the female bear with the names Amy and Scott.
A Mickey Head with Elsa for Amy, and One with Goofy for Scott.
Love your work. Cant wait to see what you can come up with.

(barb i edited my first post to include the correct file names and added the frozen disigns as well :))

Hi Barb :) Wondering if you could do a few requests for me? We leave next week so whatever you can do is very much appreciated!!

snowflake castle mh: with the names Mike, Ashley, Morgan, Michael, and Makenna and 2015 in the other ear

Nemo mh: with Mike, Ashley, Morgan, Michael, & Makenna and 2015 in the other ear

Mickey safari tree mh: with Mike, Michael with 2015 in the other ear

Minnie safari tree: with Ashley, Morgan, and Makenna with 2015 in the other ear

olaf snow angel mh names mike, Michael and 2015

anna and elsa3 mh names Ashley, Morgan, Makenna with 2015

Thank you!!!

Do you want one for each person or all names together on one mh?
Barbara

Greetings! You are amazing. My 4 high school girlfriends and I are going to celebrate our 70th birthdays in 2015 so we decided to take a Disney cruise. We are so excited. 3 of them have never been on a cruise or to Disneyworld so I would like to make it extra special for them. Thanks in advance for any designs you can do for me:
1. Mickey Ears
Marty in left ear
2015 in right ear
2. Mickey Ears
Gayle in left ear
2015 in right ear
3. Mickey Ears
Nancy in left ear
2015 in right ear
4. Mickey Ears
Janet in left ear
2015 in right ear
5. Mickey Ears
Anna in left ear
2015 in right ear
6. Birthday Party
Fantasy 2015
7. Mouse Fireworks over cruise ship, Fantasy,
Bisbee Girlfriends, 2015
8. Portholes
Cruisin' on the Fantasy
Jan.31 - F3b.7, 2015
Barb, Thanks in advance for any DISigns you can do for me. They will be so surprised. I do know how to use magnetic sheets. Anna

I have to say, I think it's fantastic that you are going with your girlfriends on a Disney cruise! Have a great cruise! Sorry, I don't do Birthday DISigns.

Thanks in advance for doing this,my girls love picking out the Disigns they like and making magnets. Decorating our door is just part of cruising:thumbsup2
Our cruise isnt till 2016 (I'm an overplanner) so no hurry on my requests.Could I please get the following:
1.The Fantasy in the Eastern Caribbean Itenarary Map with Mickey
The Hickmans
Jan 30,2016

2. Fantasy bow with Mickey image
The Hickmans
Cruisin to Tortola

3.Pirates life for me image
Disney Fantasy
The Hickman Family
4.The cruise itenerary image
Disney Fantasy
1.Port Canaveral
2.At Sea
3.At sea
4.Tortola
5.St.Thomas/St.John
6.At sea
7.Castaway Cay
8.Port Canaveral
The Hickman Family
E.Caribbean
Jan 30,2016

5.Olaf snow angel image
left ear-Evalie right ear -2016
6.Anna +Elsa 2mh image
Rogan Evalie

Thanks again:) I hope I requested these right,it's been a while

Here you go...

Thank you so much...I am very much looking forward to being able to decorate our door for this cruise and I may even try to make some T-shirts. Your designs are awesome and it is so kind of you to do this for everyone. Yes, the VGT being offered was to good to pass up for the Jan 17th date...

Below are the designs we would like. Again, thank you so much.

Fab 5 Gang LP - Disney Fantasy, January 2015, The Hvozda Family

Capt Mickey 2LP - Disney Fantasy, Eric, Jodi & Nikki

Cruise Itinerary
Disney Fantasy
Day One - Port Canaveral
Day Two - At Sea
Day Three - At Sea
Day Four - St. Maarten
Day Five - San Juan
Day Six - At Sea
Day Seven - Castaway Cay
Day Eight - Port Canaveral
The Hvozda's
Eastern Carribean
January 17-24, 2015

Splashin At Castaway Cay, Eric, Jodi & Nikki

Pirate Mickey Standing 2mh, Daddy on left ear, 2015 on right ear

Pirate Tink Ears, Nikki on left ear, 2015 on right ear

Yo Ho Yo Ho Pirate disign, The Hvozda Family

Ariel Under the Sea 1mh, Nikki on left ear, 2015 on right ear

Frozen Elsa 1mh, Nikki on left ear, DCL logo on right ear

Frozen Sven 1mh, Daddy on left ear, DCL logo on right ear

Ship w/Full Mickey Moon mh, Eric, Jodi & Nikki on left ear, January 2015 on Right ear and Disney Fantasy at the bottom

WA Mickey Gang DCL, The Hvozda Family

Castaway Club Silver mh, The Hvozda Family on left ear, Disney Cruise Line Castaway Club Silver on right ear

Minion beach mh, Nikki on left ear, DCL logo on right ear
Here you go...

Thank you so much for the great work!!! We are so excited and counting down the days till our cruise. If it is not too much trouble, I would like to request just a few more graphics.
1) ship w full mickey moon - Left side JAN Right side Johnny Fantasy January 2015
2) m and m island view deck - Left side JAN Right side Johnny
3)inside room peephole 4 - The Walker Family Fantasy January 2015
4)veranda room peephole 4 - The Price Family Fantasy January 2015
5) m and m Sunset Deck - Lea and Jamey Fantasy January 2015
6) pirate fairies mh - Mady
Thanks again!!!!

Here you go...

Barb your Disigns are great. Thanks so much for doing this.

1.Mickey and Minnie Sunset Deck with Mickey head sun - Disney Fantasy 31 Jan - 7 Feb 2015 Kim and Andy

2. Minnie Snowman - Kim

3. Mickey Snowman - Andy

4. Pooh and Friends Mickey Ears - Kim 2014

5. Remy Life Preserver - Andy

Here you go...

Sorry, I kept posting on the wrong thread...new to this.
Could I please get
Frozen Elsa 1mh with Jenna on it
Olaf 4 mh with Brooke
Sven1mh with Jared

I don't need any other info on them- child's name on left ear. Nothing on the right. We sail Jan 24th, is that enough time to have these completed? Also, I am looking for the olaf body parts that go around the porthole, do you have these? No personalization needed on that. Thanks

I believe LadyB has the olaf body parts.
Here you go...

So adorable!! I can't believe how well you take care of everyone on these boards....

Might I please make two more requests ( I really should have looked through everything to start!)?

1. baymax and hiro mh
"Annie" written on left ear

2. I love the pirate itinerary you made for me (thanks!!) but would love to have the one with a map of Northern Europe ports in the background and captain mickey with the gold border, similar to your design titled: Magic in the bahamas

Again...one for each family

The Merz Family
June 13-20th, 2015

The Close Family
June 13-20th, 2015

Magic in Northern Europe (or in the Baltics)

Our itinerary is:
Copenhagen, Denmark
Tallinn, Estonia
St. Petersburg, Russia
Helsinki, Finland
Stockholm, Sweden
Copenhagen, Denmark

Happy 2015 to you!!
Thanks.:goodvibes

Here you go...

Hi Barb,

I have always gotten my Disney designs from you. Amazing designer! Thank you. My husband won a cruise through work, not Disney. Oh no!! lol We are taking our granddaughter and wanted to decorate the door for her. Can you make a cupcake with Kaylee on it an?

Also, I wondered if you could possibly make me a silver with wooden ring around it porthole with the Royal Caribbean ship--- Liberty of the Seas in the middle. With Jamaica and Haiti somewhere, the dates Feb. 23-28, 2015 and our names Grandma, Papa and Kaylee. If you have any other designs with this info I would appreciate it. She loves her Disney magnets from our Disney cruises, so I thought I would make her some for this cruise. Any help is appreciated, but I understand if you don't do non Disney. Thank you.

I would take the cruise whether it was Disney or not! The Liberty of the Seas looks like a great ship - Have Fun!

Thank you again for taking the time to do these for everyone! I hope I list these correctly...

1. m & m sunset deck - Disney Dream - PawPaw & Grandma
2. Jedi Mickey mh = Grant
3. Goofy Darth Vader Mh - Gabe
4. Princess Leia minnie mh - Kate
5. Star Wars mh - Dad
6. Yoda 1 mh - Mom
7. chip and dale bv flag lp - The Dingman Family - Disney Dream - August 31-September 4, 2015
8. m and m retro lp - Disney Dream - Honey & Honey

Thanks for these beautiful designs! Can't wait to make our first magnets!!

I apologize for not being very tech savvy. I love all these designs but just don't understand how they become magnets and signs. I get that this fantastic lady customizes designs that you can download to your own computer, but then what do you do ? I want to do this very badly but I just don't get it. Help!

Just paid deposit for our first cruise ever and these designs would be perfect to help us be patient while we count down the 306 days!

Thank you sooo much for these cute designs!
If possible I would love:

Mickey Cruise Ship : Disney Magic- The McKeown/Harrian's- Bahamas-November 11-15, 2015

Ariel w ship ph:Kate & Brandon-Disney Magic-November 11-15,2015

magic fireworks ph: The McKeown's-November 11-15, 2015

m and m ocean deck: Disney Magic-November 11-15,2015, Kate & Brandon

m and m ocean deck: Disney Magic-November 11-15,2015, Debby & Steve

Your generosity is awesome !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter