Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Hi barb! Love these designs. I am not sure what I do with them after you personalize? Do I print them myself or take them somewhere to get printed on good paper?
Anyway could I have-

Mickey heads- all disney Magic on top
1) Anna- Isabel on bottom
2) ironman- Tyler on bottom
3) Minnie- Kim on bottom
4) Mickey - Rob on bottom

Life preserver- disney Magic on top
1) Minnie purple- Diane
2) Mickey standing- Bob

Thank you in advance! We leave Dec 7th! First timers!

Hi Barb -

We are on the Fantasy Feb. 14th - 21st, 2015 Eastern Caribbean. Can we get a map with Mickey on it -Port Canaveral - St Maarten -San Juan CC - Port Canaveral? No personalization just Ship, Date, Itinerary. Thanks so much!

We are going with a large group in January and I would LOVE the following:

1. DCL Nametags: 1 each for: Amie, Greg, Parker, Jack, Trish, Kathy, Doug, Michelle, Brian, Misha, Hunter

2. Splashin at Castaway Cay: 1 each: The Woodley Family, The Adams Family, The Parker Family

3. Any background you want that says My First Cruise Disney Fantasy January 2015

4. Pirate Mickey and Minnie Nana (left ear) Bubba (right ear)

5. Welcome Aboard Princess Ashtin
Welcome Aboard Princess Misha

6. Fireworks over Disney Fantasy: 1 each: Doug and Kathy, Greg and Amie, Brian and Michelle, Chris and Beth

7. LP Ariel Disney Fantasy Mimi

8. Pink Pirate Hat: 1 each Trish, Misha, Amie, Michelle,

9 Dumbo Disney Fantasy Nana and Bubba

LP Elsa Misha Disney Fantasy

Welcome Aboard Disney Fantasy January 2015: 1 that says Nana and Bubba and 1 that says Mimi

PH Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean January 2015

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!! Can't wait to surprise everyone!

Four of us "Girls" are going on the Wonder on 12/3 for my sister's BIg 50 birthday. She loves Pooh. Do you have a birthday theme with Pooh for her? Her name is Cynthia. Also, would love the Anna and Elsa ears for the other two who are like sisters - their names are Kristi and Amy. This is their first DCL so I would to have the Castaway Cay one with our names in the sand - Cynt, San, Amy, Kiki. And lastly, for me I would like a something with Olaf and my name - Sandy.

Thanks so much.!

I don't do Birthday or holiday disigns as stated in my signature. But, the fact that the 4 of you are going on a cruise together is certainly something to celebrate! I wasn't quite sure which CC you wanted. If you wanted a different one just let me know what the title is from my Photobucket.

Your DISigns are so great! We are cruising on the Fantasy Jan 17 - 24, 2015 on a 7-night eastern Caribbean. I would be so honoured if you were able to take the time to create these designs to make our family vacation extra magical :)

1. I wondered if you could make a black Mickey head with the 'keep calm and cruise on' logo in purple, with the date on one ear and disney fantasy on the other ear? ( if this is too much to ask, please ignore)

2. Fantasy Itinerary map. Names: Phill, Tara, Jasmine, Sloan, Luis, Angie, Tiago, Kai, Ming, Sheila, Rachel, Tess.

3. Ariel undersea 1 mh, Jasmine.

4. Snow White pap mh, Sloan.

5. Anna and Elsa 3 mh, Sloan/Jasmine.

6. Cubby 100% pirate mh, Kai

7. Jake 100% pirate mh, Tiago

8. Belle & Tink mh, Rachel/Tess

9. Minnie&minnie ocean beach chairs, Rachel/Tess

Thank you so much for all your hard work. It is very much appreciated.
Here you go...

oops forgot to post one...

Barbara - I am so impressed with all your designs and the amount of your time that you give to people to make their cruise experience "EXTRA SPECIAL"!

I recently lost my husband and we were dreading the holidays until we decided to plan a Disney Cruise. We go on the Dream on January 2nd. I would love to surprise the kids with some cool door magnets. Hope I am doing this right!

M&M moonlit deck
Disney Dream
January 2015
Dana & Chris

Pirate hat
grey and red
Chris

Pirate Cap
lite blue mh
Audrey

Pirate Cap
pink
Annalane

Pirate Cap
red
Weston

Pirate Minnie Red mh
GeeGee

Pirate Cap
Any color
Dana

Minnie Sunset Deck
GeeGee Lee
Disney Dream
January 2015

Capt Mickey blue lp
The Lee Family
Disney Dream Cruise
January 2015

Splashin at Castaway Cay
The Lee Family
January 2015

M&M silouette kissing
Dana & Chris

Minnie Ears
red & white dot
GeeGee

Minnie red n mh
Minnie sitting on head
Audrey

Minnie lt purple dots
Dana

Mouse Ear Family
Chris Dad with dark red hair Hat #42
Dana Mom dark short hair Hat#17
Annalane - 15 long dark hair Hat #26
Audrey - 13 long light brown hair Hat #21
Weston - 11 dark red hair Hat #51

Thank you, Barbara, so very very much!!

I'm sorry to hear about your husband. Go and make new memories! Have a great cruise.

1-deck chairs Mickey and Minnie
Disney Wonder
Eric and Kelly

2-Mickey heads family in front of castle
Disney December 2014
John Lori Eric Kelly Anthony

3-same just different names
Dad mom Tyler Charlie Joey

4-life preservers
Mickey Wonder 2014 John
Goofy Wonder 2014 Anthony
Minnie Wonder 2014 Lori

Thank you so much! So much appreciated!

For the 2 mickey ear families I need the hair color for each person, if there are children I need their ages to approx. height, and you need to go to my Photobucket to pick out a hat for each person. The hats are in my mouse ear family folder.

These are truly amazing! Thank you for your time and effort. May I please request the following:

1- black w portholes Design
Disney Fantasy
The Wedell Family
Eastern Caribbean

2- m and m moon lit deck
Disney Fantasy
Heidi and Stu

3- Pirates in the Caribbean mh
Stu on the left ear, leave right ear blank

4- anna and elsa 3 mh
Ava on the left ear
Erin on the right ear

5- snow white black mh
Heidi on the left ear, leave right ear blank

6- Minnie dk pink mh
Ava

7- Minnie dk purple dot mh
Erin
Here you go...

Hello! I will be going on my first Disney cruise this January and I am so very excited. I actually just happened upon this site and found your post. Your designs are amazing and you are even more amazing for offering your talent and hard work to make other's vacations even more memorable. I know this is short notice but if any of my requests could be accommodated I would be so grateful.

1) Splashin at cc, The Villa-Mora Family/January 23, 2015
2) Fantasy Itinerary Map, Joe & Eddie/January 17-24, 2015/Fantasy in the Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral, St Maarten, San Juan, Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral)
3) Pirate Stich mh, Joe
4) Pirate Donald mh, Eddie
5) Stich 1 lp, Disney Fantasy, Joe
6) Grad hat Donald mh, Disney Fantasy/January 17-24/Eddie
7) Nametag 2, The Villa-Mora Family/San Diego, CA
8) Mickey and Mickey Sunset Deck, Disney Fantasy/January 2015/Joe & Eddie
9) Is it possible to get the Disney Fantasy Bow (front of the ship) Design in Black and White? I wanted to use it for my FE.

Thanks again for all you do!

These are FABULOUS!!
I forgot one pirate hat.

Minnie pirate MH
Dana on left ear
Dream Cruise 2015 on right ear.

Thank you!

These are FABULOUS!!
I forgot one pirate hat.

Minnie pirate MH
Dana on left ear
Dream Cruise 2015 on right ear.

Thank you!

Hi barb! Love these designs. I am not sure what I do with them after you personalize? Do I print them myself or take them somewhere to get printed on good paper?
Anyway could I have-

Mickey heads- all disney Magic on top
1) Anna- Isabel on bottom
2) ironman- Tyler on bottom
3) Minnie- Kim on bottom
4) Mickey - Rob on bottom

Life preserver- disney Magic on top
1) Minnie purple- Diane
2) Mickey standing- Bob

Thank you in advance! We leave Dec 7th! First timers!

You should print these yourself. You can print them on magnet paper, card stock,or photo paper. You can also laminate them if you want. Attach magnets to the back.
Here you go...

Hi Barb -

We are on the Fantasy Feb. 14th - 21st, 2015 Eastern Caribbean. Can we get a map with Mickey on it -Port Canaveral - St Maarten -San Juan CC - Port Canaveral? No personalization just Ship, Date, Itinerary. Thanks so much!

Here you go...

We are going with a large group in January and I would LOVE the following:

1. DCL Nametags: 1 each for: Amie, Greg, Parker, Jack, Trish, Kathy, Doug, Michelle, Brian, Misha, Hunter

2. Splashin at Castaway Cay: 1 each: The Woodley Family, The Adams Family, The Parker Family

3. Any background you want that says My First Cruise Disney Fantasy January 2015

4. Pirate Mickey and Minnie Nana (left ear) Bubba (right ear)

5. Welcome Aboard Princess Ashtin
Welcome Aboard Princess Misha

6. Fireworks over Disney Fantasy: 1 each: Doug and Kathy, Greg and Amie, Brian and Michelle, Chris and Beth

7. LP Ariel Disney Fantasy Mimi

8. Pink Pirate Hat: 1 each Trish, Misha, Amie, Michelle,

9 Dumbo Disney Fantasy Nana and Bubba

LP Elsa Misha Disney Fantasy

Welcome Aboard Disney Fantasy January 2015: 1 that says Nana and Bubba and 1 that says Mimi

PH Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean January 2015

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!! Can't wait to surprise everyone!
These have to be posted in 2 posts.
Here you go...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter