Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Hello amazing sign goddess! I am amazed that you are doing this exceptional work without compensation! I would gladly pay for this special and unique art. I hope I am giving you the info needed to make us some special memories.

Welcome aboard Prince Timmy
(With all the Disney princesses

M and M Dream
Ginnett Family. Nov. 3-7 2014
Tim's Heart Anniversary celebration

Tim k green glitter mh
Timmy. Disney Dream cruise

I love your disigns! Would you please do for me:

1. Pooh and Gang on raft Porthole
2. Bon Voyage Duffy
3. Disney Dream Mickey and Minnie

For all disigns
Names: Barb and Dennis
Dates: November 14-17, 2014
Ship: Dream

Thank you so much.

Hello amazing sign goddess! I am amazed that you are doing this exceptional work without compensation! I would gladly pay for this special and unique art. I hope I am giving you the info needed to make us some special memories.

Welcome aboard Prince Timmy
(With all the Disney princesses

M and M Dream
Ginnett Family. Nov. 3-7 2014
Tim's Heart Anniversary celebration

Tim k green glitter mh
Timmy. Disney Dream cruise

I meant Tink. Tinkerbell green glitter mh

Here are a few to choose from...

Thank you soooooooo very much Barb, these far exceed anything I could have asked for. You are very kind to do this for everyone. You have made us very happy, and have quite a supply of Disney magic to do these out of the kindness of your heart. Thank you again!!!!!!!!!! Vicki

http://www.4shared.com/photo/7jFcDhXRce/3_request.html[/QUOTE]

Hi I'm wondering if you can do this design but customise it for me please:) still want the wonder on it oct 2015, but is it possible to put a kangaroo instead of chip and sale and have cruisin with the Aussies on it please?
I would really appreciate it.
Or if there is a different design you have that is easier for you "Aussie up" for me then I'm happy with whatever :)

Hi Barb,

I was hoping we could get a couple of your wonderful designs, if it wouldn't be too much trouble. Thanks so much! We greatly appreciate it!

#1:
fab 5 gang lp
Disney Wonder
April 2015
The Kimmy Family

#2:
mickey standing lp
Disney Wonder
April 2015
The Stewart Family

Amazing that you are on Part 3!! We loved your stuff for our cruise back in February & now my brother's family is going on their 2nd cruise in November. I'd like to request a couple DISigns as a surprise/gift for them!

1) Mickey Head w/ Mickey as Obi-Wan (Star Wars). Left ear w/ the name "Tyler" & right ear w/ "Fantasy 2014".

2) Mickey Head that I saw you posted for someone else that has Mickey & Minnie together in sailing outfits. Left ear w/ the names "Alan & Josey" & the right ear w/ "Fantasy 2014".

Also wondering if you can do a Mickey Head w/ the map/itinerary of a cruise?
I have an example, however I'm not sure how to upload it here.
If you can, they are on the November 1st sailing of the Fantasy.

Thanks so much!!
Kira

Glad to see you're disigning again… I'd like to request two Capt Mickey Blue Lp with the following personalizations:

1. The Hildyard Family
Disney Magic Cruise

2. The Jones Family
Disney Magic Cruise

Thanks so much!

Hi Barb-

So glad you had a great vacation. Did you do all the requests from part 2? Don't know if I had missed it. I had the requests for the Norway/Iceland 2015 cruise. You had a question about the dates, I responded but I think you were on vacation at that time.

Thanks

Here you go...I have to do this in 2 posts

Hi Barb-

So glad you had a great vacation. Did you do all the requests from part 2? Don't know if I had missed it. I had the requests for the Norway/Iceland 2015 cruise. You had a question about the dates, I responded but I think you were on vacation at that time.

Thanks

Here you go...the 2nd post

Hi Barb,

I just wanted to check in to see if you received my post from 09-25-14 on
thread 3 for some designs. These are for our upcoming cruise later this week
on the Dream on 10-05-14. We we will be leaving on 10-03-14 to drive to Florida.
I would have posted the request much earlier, but you were on vacation.
Thank you in advance for your great designs.

Yvette Poole
poolesaredisneycrazy

Hello!!!! May I please get the Mickey head - Ariel pretty as a princess? Kaeleigh in left ear and pretty as a princess in the right. It is sooo cute :-)

Thank you!!! My daughter will love it!!!!

Hi Barb, I would like to request a few DISigns and thank you so much for sharing your creativity!

1. Pirate Cap pink mickey head - Madeline (could I get the cruise logo on the right ear)
2. Pirate Cap red mickey head - Caleb (also with cruise logo)
3. Pirate hat gray and pink mickey head - Tracie
4. Pirate hat gray and red mickey head - Ron

Thank you so much!!

Hi Barb, Wow, again another amazing person on The Dis!

Would greatly appreciate the following:

M and m Fantasy

The Ross Family
October 11-18, 2014
Eastern Carribean

Hi Barb, I just spent a lot of time admiring your wonderful DISigns! And thank you very much for your offer to take requests!

I would be very grateful if you could customise a few for me:

1) donald ship blue lp
2) m and m retro ph
3) Fantasy itinerary map (Eastern Caribbean B with St Thomas and San Juan)
4) wa mickey gang w ship name

for 1) and 2):
Disney Fantasy
Magdalene & Michael

for 3) and 4):
Disney Fantasy
November 29 - December 6, 2014

As we are cruising later this year, there is no hurry for those! Once again, thank you very much for your kind offer!

Magdalene

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter