Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

I'd like to request 3 viking female mh (Val, Denise, Hope) and 2 viking male mh (Joe, Andy). We are sailing on the 7 Night Norwegian Fjord Cruise June 6-13, 2015. These are absolutely adorable! Thanks again!

Many thanks! I have downloaded these beauties!

Last edited:
So Great you keep doing this!!

1) Disney Fantasy 1 - The Blum Family, April 18 - 25th 2015, Port, San Juan, St. Thomas, Castaway
2) Castaway Club Silver MH - The Blum Family
3) DVC Member WA 2 - The Blum Family (Disney Script)
4) fantasy w fireworks ph - The Blum Family, April 2015

Hi there.
would like these if possible. Thanks so much!

Pirate Sayings Skull MH
Left Ear- Kevin
Right Ear- 2015

Pirate Saying Tink MH
Left Ear- Rachel
Right Ear- 2015

Also, I would is it possible to get a itinerary Norway map one? we are sailing on the 6/20/15 cruise and would love one of these. Doesn't have to be full size. these are the ports:
Stavanger
Alesund
Geiranger
Molde
Olden
Bergen
Copenhagen

Hi Barb

We just booked our cruise last night for May so excited once again asking you to do designs for our cruise..it's so wonderful of you to do this we thoroughly enjoy your work and it really adds to the magic of our cruise

We are going on the Disney Fantasy May 2-9 2015 Eastern Caribbean

Can I get please

Silver porthole with Mickey with veranda room ---The Vinson Family Disney Fantasy May 2015

It's a pirate life for me Disney Fantasy---The Vinson Family

Splashing @ Castaway Cay---The Vinson Family---May 2015

Blue 2015--The Vinson Family--Cruising the Easter Caribbean-- on the Disney Fantasy--May 2-9 2015

Surfboards---The Vinson Family
Mike--Donald
Christine- Minnie
Bryce--Stitch

And as always please feel free to do any other that you want to I do love the surprises :0) thanks Barb

Barb, You made great designs for my girlfriends and me when we went on our 70th birthday Fantasy cruise in February - thank you so much! Now I'm asking for designs for my cruise to Norway with my 12 year old grandson - really excited about doing this cruise with him. He's excited about Norway and being on Disney again - not excited about it being a Frozen cruise - he can play and sing the songs but he's over Anna, Elsa, and the gang - me, I'm still in love with all of frozen - se la vi!. Here goes:
1. 2015 w ship - Nana and Aiden Cruising in Norway On The Disney Magic
2. Disney magic lp - Nana Aiden
3. Viking female mh (Nana)
4. Viking male mh (Aiden)
5. Norway Cruise Gang - Norweigan Fjords - June 20-29
6. Cruise Itinerary - Nana and Aiden - Norway Cruise June 20-29
Disney Magic Day 1 - At Sea
Day 2 - Stavanger (Pulpit Rock)
Day 3 - Alesund
Day 4 - Geiranger
Day 5 - Molde
Day 6 - Olden
Day 7 - Bergen (Iconic Train)
Day 8 - At Sea
Day 9 - Copenhagen (Tivoli Gardens)
Thanks in advance - hope I still remember how to print them off. I was so lucky in January as it was so easy - just bought those magnetic sheets - got my fingers crossed. Thanks! Anna

Oops! On the above designs that say June 20-29 could you add 2015 - so 30 years from now when I'm 100 and this magnet is still on my fridge I can remind Aiden we did this cruise together in 2015. Thanks so much! Anna

Hi Barb!
Thanks so much, Barb! My family would like the following:

1. March 28- April 4, 2015
2. Disney Fantasy
3. The Mills Family
4. Gail, Annie, Aaron & Aidan
for our family cruise logo sign.

Each person would like:

mickey ears-Tiana, porthole, purple, Annie on left ear, Fantasy 2015?

mickey ears-Tiana or, porthole, pink, Gail on left ear, Fantasy 2015

mickey ears-Chip and Dale as pirates, Aidan on left ear, Fantasy 2015

mickey ears-Bolt, Aaron on left ear, Fantasy 2015

So much appreciation for your custom designs!

2. Disney Fantasy
3. The Mills Family
for our family cruise.

Each person would like:

I'm not sure which disign you want for your first request. Please give me the title for the disign from my Photobucket.

Hi. This is so cool and you are very creative!

My parents are going on the Panama Canal Cruise on the Wonder May 1st thru May 15th 2015. They will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary! Their names are Paul and Judy. They love Disney and do my own family!

I really wanted to commemorate their cruise and their marriage milestone, so am looking for two magnets. We want to surprise them with the magnets for their door before their cruise.

I was thinking something like this one that could say Happy 50th Anniversary.

mampmsunsetdeck_zpsd8e7f5d5.jpg

For the second, I think they would like a Mickey Head that could have each of their names on the ears and then a picture of the Wonder on the face with the travel dates.

Thanks for your creativity!
Here you go...

Barb,
Thank you!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!
Somehow I missed my oldest son!
He would love:

gaston ph
Bailey
Disney Fantasy
April 2015

Again, these are beautiful! THANK YOU!

Hi Barb!

2. Disney Fantasy
3. The Mills Family
for our family cruise logo sign.

Each person would like:

Hi Barb,
We would like the DCL ship logo for our door.

I'm not sure which disign you want for your first request. Please give me the title for the disign from my Photobucket.

Last edited:
The DISign title is "DCL" for:

The Mills Family.
Disney Fantasy
March 28-April 4, 2015
Gail, Annie, Aaron, Aidan

Thank you, Barb!

The DISign title is "DCL" for:

The Mills Family.
Disney Fantasy
March 28-April 4, 2015
Gail, Annie, Aaron, Aidan

Thank you, Barb!
I think you are asking for the DCL family DISign. If so, then I need the hair color for each person, a hat number for each person (found in my photobucket mouse ear family disign folder) and age and sex for each child (to approx. height).

Barb, my husband and I set a goal to enjoy every aspect of our Norway cruise & to create great memories, beginning with the planning & going all the way through to sharing our adventure with family & friends when we come home. One of my favorite things has been sitting with my husband looking at the wonderful designs you create for so many people. Thank you for the time, creativity & generosity that you put into fulfilling the requests of many.
You are so sweet, thank you. I am happy to be a part of your cruise memories.:)
Barbara

These are all so amazing! Since I'm having trouble deciding I was wondering if I could get a few done?

2 From Cruise Album
m and m ocean deck
m and m sunset deck
(if it is possible on the first one to make Minnie's drink blue or purple please do so)

The writing on top of both these options would be...
20th Anniversary Dream Cruise
July 2015

And the names on the bottom would be Katie & Peter

And since I can't decide on a background for this, can we get just the rings with the ship in them (no flowers) from wedding w cruise rings in the Wedding album

With "Peter and Katie's 20th Anniversary Dream Cruise July 2015" on top in Disney font with "Dream" in the ship's font

Thank you so much!
Hope the mickey head will work for you...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter