Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Barb - This is a very neat thing you're doing to further personalize and add that little something extra to a great vacation!

Could I have you do the following for our upcoming (and 1st Disney!!) cruise?

capt mickey blue lp - THE GRIEGER FAMILY / DISNEY DREAM CRUISE
Pirate hat brown - NICOLAS
Pirate hat gray and red - CAMERON
mickey minnie silhouette gold mh - MIKE & TANYA

Much thanks!
Mike
Here you go...

Barb, I'm looking at making tees for our family trip coming up. I don't need the names of us as we will be 4 families together.

Red/White/Blue Waves
Disney Magic Cruise
April 10-17, 2016
Western Caribbean: Port Canaveral;Key West;Grand Cayman;Cozumel;Castaway Cay

So appreciated Barb! This will help me so much with the tees.
Sonya
Here you go...

Do you each have a fav star wars character?
Hi Barb,

We LOVE the magnets!!!!! SO Perfect, and great choices on your part. Thank you!
You had asked about our favorite Star Wars characters, and i have asked my family, here is what we got...
Jim - C3P0 & R2D2
Kim - BB8
Henry - Han Solo
Hannah - BB8
Quincy - Chewy

thanks!
Kim

Hi Barb,
We are sailing April 16-23,2016 on the Fantasy, Whitman Family. Your work is fantastic.
Can you make this with Whitman Family:
3742_lucci_fam

SWDAS: Whitman Family on Left Ear:
3653_benson_fam_1

Individual pirate Mickey heads with names:
David
Rayna
Niklas
Emily
Evan
Mormor (swedish for grandma)

Winnie the Pooh Group MH with Mormor on the left ear and

This with David on left ear and Rayna on right ear:
3657_req_2

And this one for Mormor and left ear saying 1st Cruise, April 2016
3641_meaghan
Here you go...

Hi Barb,

We LOVE the magnets!!!!! SO Perfect, and great choices on your part. Thank you!
You had asked about our favorite Star Wars characters, and i have asked my family, here is what we got...
Jim - C3P0 & R2D2
Kim - BB8
Henry - Han Solo
Hannah - BB8
Quincy - Chewy

thanks!
Kim
Glad you like them. Here you go...

Hi Barb, just a follow up. We are causing in three weeks and was just wondering if these will be ready (my original post was on page 187) if not it is okay but i have been stalking the site for a few days :)

thanks
Oh my, thank you SO much, I totally missed it. Many many thanks!

Hi Barb. Will you please make two deigns for me:
Pirate mickey standing mh with John on the left ear
Pirate minnie mh with Katie on the left ear

Thanks so much!

Hi Barb,

Can you make these for me and my family:

Ship with full Mickey Moon mh Disney Dream February 19-22 2016

Mousears fireworks over cruise ship Disney Dream The Myron Family

dv will not go home Dan

black w portholes DISign Disney Dream The Myron Family February 19-22 2016

m and m sunset deck Dan and Lynn

wdw castle w fireworks mh WDW/DCL Vacation February 2016 The Myron Family

nite ship w fireworks Disney Dream Bahamas Cruise The Myron Family

Stitch 3 mh Shannon

Thank You so much!!!!
I realize that I am behind filling these requests. I do the best that I can. I do this on my "free time" - no compensation. Please do not post the same request 4 times on this thread. If I don't recognize the request names then I fill them again - this is a waste of my time. If you think that I may have missed your request please, rather than put the exact request on the thread again, just ask me if I missed your request. That does happen at times. Your request is filled on post #3870.

Last edited:
Hi Barb...Not sure if I'm too late asking for this. The kids just asked can we have more of those cool magnets we had last time....They loved them! We leave on the 12th of Feb

Please let me know

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/jbsrh/media/Disigns/Mickey Heads/designer villians/45ce203f-7771-4039-8f96-1de68784f63f_zps260a00be.png.html?sort=4&o=2

Left Ear Donna Right Ear Disney Magic 2016

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/jbsrh/media/Disigns/Cruise Disigns/dcl mickey heads/stitch3beachmh_zps3b5d62a2.jpg.html?sort=4&o=83

Left Ear Ella Right Ear Disney Magic 2016

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/jbsrh/media/Disigns/Mickey Heads/Sports mh/1bf8ece2-5431-444f-b30c-59b2d8a14dab_zps0e461656.png.html?sort=4&o=29

Left Ear Mark Could you add the New England Revolution logo on the Right ear?? or just us soccer which ever is easier. Let me know if you need a link to one.

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/jbsrh/media/Disigns/Mickey Heads/Inside Out 3 mh_zpsrtvawzcn.jpg.html?sort=4&o=81

Can you make one with just Anger??

Left Ear Morgan Right Ear Disney Magic 2016

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/jbsrh/media/Disigns/Cruise Disigns/phineasandferbcruise_zps1993f186.jpg.html?sort=4&o=30

Disney Magic
Feb 14, 2016
The Fosberry Family

Last edited:
Hi Barb! First of all, thank you for offering all of these amazing designs to everyone! I can only imagine how much time it takes to do all of this. What a wonderful bit of pixie dust you offer to us!

Now, as for me, we are not sailing until August, but I have three cabins, and two families have never sailed before. Is it ok to request several times 7 or 8 at a time? or should I compile everything into one list?

If it's OK to ask a little at a time, my first request would be for the cupcakes (LOVE THEM)
Goofy with the name Saad
Peter Pan with the name Finn
Pooh with the name Abed
Princess with the name Abby
Retro Minnie with the name Rachel
Snow White with the name Cheryl
Rapunzel with the name Paige

THANK YOU!

Here you go...

I realize that I am behind filling these requests. I do the best that I can. I do this on my "free time" - no compensation. Please do not post the same request 4 times on this thread. If I don't recognize the request names then I fill them again - this is a waste of my time. If you think that I may have missed your request please, rather than put the exact request on the thread again, just ask me if I missed your request. That does happen at times. Your request is filled on post #3870.

I'm very confused Barb,
the request in as a reply to mine isn't for me> The Legasse family is mine and i only asked once. If you can't do it that's OK but I do appreciate you sharing your gift with us.
Mary

I'm very confused Barb,
the request in as a reply to mine isn't for me> The Legasse family is mine and i only asked once. If you can't do it that's OK but I do appreciate you sharing your gift with us.
Mary
Oh my gosh! I am so sorry that was not meant for you. :( It was meant for someone that posted the same request 4 times. Again, I am so sorry.
I actually have your request done but 4shared is being a pain and won't let me upload since this morn.
Barbara

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry that was not meant for you. :( It was meant for someone that posted the same request 4 times. Again, I am so sorry.
I actually have your request done but 4shared is being a pain and won't let me upload since this morn.
Barbara

It's Ok, maybe the computer gods will be better tonight or tomorrow

Hi Barb,
We would like to request the Fantasy Itinerary for our upcoming cruise
It is a 7 night Eastern Caribbean - Itinerary D departing 2/13/16 and returning on 2/20/16. I would love this with the title " Our Family Cruise"

Thanks so much,
Mary
Here you go...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter