Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Barb could you do a
Gold Porthole -Pirate Daisy- Disney Fantasy- Lynn
M & M Ocean Deck- Disney Fantasy- May 30 - June 6 2015 - Lynn & Wayne
Thanks

Hi Barb
Can you please make something similar to M and M Blue Alaska from your Photobucket samples including the ports at the bottom - updated with

Alaskan Adventure (top line)

July 27th - Aug 3rd, 2015 (date line)

Thank you so much

Debbie Griffith

Hi Barb!

I absolutely love your designs! I can't wait for our first European Cruise; we are going on the Norwegian Fjords Cruise. Can you please design for the following:

1) The Viking Ship with the Mickey Gang. Top: Disney Magic. Norwegian Fjords Cruise. June 6, 2015 - June 13, 2015. Bottom : The Laureano Family.
2) Viking Girl: Ily
3) Viking Girl: Leilani
4) Viking Girl: Maria
5) Viking Girl: Dayana

It's a girls trip. Thank you so much!!!

Hi Barb, thanks so much for the images, they look fantastic! Is there a way to have the other two images changed to Journal Book Covers instead of Autograph Book Covers? Journal Book size: 9-182" x 6", if not then we can keep the Autograph Book Covers, size: 4" x 6"

Thanks so much!

Kristi
Here you go...

Barb, Could I please request some of your wonderful DISigns?

Minion Capt America mh for "TIM" "2016"
Capt America shield mh for "TIM" "2016"

minion ph 4 for "GENA" "Disney Wonder February 2016"
MIckey wonder bow - square "Tim & Gena" "Cruisin in the Southern Caribbean

mickey char clouds "Disney Wonder" "Southern Caribbean" "Dawn & Paul"
m and m sunset deck "Disney Wonder" "Southern Caribbean" "Dawn & Paul"

Thank you,
Paul
Here you go...

Barb,
As usual, your designs are awesome. When you have time, I would like to request the following:

1. Silver porthole with the Frozen gang with the fjord background (like the first one in post #1875) with Disney Magic June 2015 on the bottom.
2. Two female Viking heads, one for Meredith and one for Jody
3. A male Viking head for Jeff

Thank you in advance!
Jody
Here you go...

Hi Barb - I love your designs. This is our first Disney cruise! We aren't going until July, so there is no hurry. Can you please make the following:

oceanview peephole 1 with "The Ko Family" "Disney Fantasy July 2015"

wa mickey gang dcl with "Ko Family" "July 4-11, 2015"

Ohana Means Family with "The Kos"

Also wondering if you have an itinerary map for the Fantasy ...July 4-11 Port Canaveral, At Sea, At Sea, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, At Sea, Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral?

Thanks in advance!
Here you go...

Hi Barb
Can you please make something similar to M and M Blue Alaska from your Photobucket samples including the ports at the bottom - updated with

Alaskan Adventure (top line)

July 27th - Aug 3rd, 2015 (date line)

Thank you so much

Debbie Griffith
Here you go...

Hi Barb!

I absolutely love your designs! I can't wait for our first European Cruise; we are going on the Norwegian Fjords Cruise. Can you please design for the following:

1) The Viking Ship with the Mickey Gang. Top: Disney Magic. Norwegian Fjords Cruise. June 6, 2015 - June 13, 2015. Bottom : The Laureano Family.
2) Viking Girl: Ily
3) Viking Girl: Leilani
4) Viking Girl: Maria
5) Viking Girl: Dayana

It's a girls trip. Thank you so much!!!
Here you go...

Sorry , but what are these designs generally used for ? I'm not a cruise expert
People make magnets for the stateroom doors (helps you to find your door on a cruise), fe gifts, refrigerators etc. They are also used for scrapbooks or iron on transfers for totes, shirts, etc.
Barbara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter