Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no charge for the DISigns. You can ask for as many as you will use. You just print them off on your computer-onto cardstock, pic paper, magnet paper or iron on transfer. To make a request. Please give me the title from my photobucket for each image you want personalized. Give me all of the info that you want on the DISign. The links to each folder in my Photobucket are in the 1st post of this thread. The password is also listed there.

Awesome! I am not great w disboards but I put the info elsewhere hope you got it :) thanks

Barb - I dont have enough posts to post links yet, but I wanted to thank you for the time you spend doing our designs (Alan, Christine, Henry and James). This is our first cruise and my 7 year old is going to be beyond thrilled and surprised to see his door decorated. Thank You!

Awesome! I am not great w disboards but I put the info elsewhere hope you got it :) thanks

i would like the following mickey heads:
disney princess mh- left ear Mason right ear 1st cruise
all started by mouse mh- left ear Heitman right ear Family
mickey minnie in heart diamond mh- left ear Happy 15th anniversary right ear Sean & Kristin
m&m ocean beach chairs- very top- it doesnt get any better then this
in the sky- disney fantasy eastern caribbean
very bottom- april 5-12, 2014

Thank you very much

There is no charge for the DISigns. You can ask for as many as you will use. You just print them off on your computer-onto cardstock, pic paper, magnet paper or iron on transfer.
To make a request. Please give me the title from my photobucket for each image you want personalized. Give me all of the info that you want on the DISign. The links to each folder in my Photobucket are in the 1st post of this thread. The password is also listed there.

mickey minnie in heart diamond mh- left ear Happy 15th anniversary right ear Sean & Kristin

Thank you very much

Tried to print my designs through custom ink.com but was told they can't due to Disney copyright issues. Does anyone have another idea?

There are 11 of us going on the Wonder Oct. 19-26. We want to surprise everyone with stateroom decorations. Thanks so much in advance!!!!

#1 M+M Ocean beach chairs: Robert & Helen, Disney Wonder, Oct. 19 - 26, 2013
#2 M+M holding hands Ph: Baga & Papa, Disney Wonder 2013
#3 Keep Calm Cruise On: Disney Wonder 2013
#4 Minnie Purple Lp: Bonnie
#5 Minnie 1 Lp: Marge
#6 Mickey & Minnie Wonder: Jeremy & Sarah, Disney Wonder, Oct. 19 - 26, Western Caribbean
#7 Cinderella & Prince Charming Mh: Jeremy left ear, Sarah right ear
#8 Grumpy Mh: Erin left ear, Disney Wonder 2013 right ear
#9 Robin Hood Camo Mh: Gavin left ear, Disney Wonder 2013 right ear
#10 Pirate Saying Skull & Swords Mh: Caden left ear, Disney Wonder 2013 right ear
#11 Darth Vader Goofy Mh: Brad left ear, Disney Wonder 2013 right ear
Here you go...

Hi Barb,
You made our cruise extra special with your awesome designs! Thanks so much!!!
I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to post pictures before I left. If you would like to see your handy work come to life, look at the first page of my trip report. You made designs for our embarkations shirts, FE gifts (CD case), and at least another magnet, maybe more!
See here!
The crafts are in the second post. The seven of us wearing the shirts are on Day 11 of our blog which is linked to the trip report.

Thanks again!!!
Thanks for posting the link. Looks like you had a GREAT Disney vacation! It's nice to see that my DISigns are being used. Makes it all worth it.
Barbara

Barb,

I wanted to say thank you so much for the designs you made for us. I thought I would include a picture how fantastic our stateroom door looked like. Again, thank you so much!!!!

(Yes, I did make a few of my own to surprise my son)

...Before somebody stole Nate's magnet by Texas5150, on Flickr
Thanks for posting the pic. Nice to see my DISigns being used! Your DISigns look great also.
Barbara

There is no charge for the DISigns. You can ask for as many as you will use. You just print them off on your computer-onto cardstock, pic paper, magnet paper or iron on transfer. To make a request. Please give me the title from my photobucket for each image you want personalized. Give me all of the info that you want on the DISign. The links to each folder in my Photobucket are in the 1st post of this thread. The password is also listed there.

I don't know disboards well are any of my request showing ?

Thank you very much

I made 2 different princess mhs. I wasn't sure which one you wanted.

Hi Barb- your last 2 designs made me so excited I ran out to the craft store and go so many cool things for your designs. In know our trip isn't for a 6 months...I'm just so excited. We are a family of ten going...so writing all the names I know is very time consuming...if it is too much don't worry about it! Thanks again in advance for your amazing work...that is going to make everyone so excited!

Yoga 1 mh. Brady
Jedi Mickey mh Bryce

Red Sox Mickey Brady, Bryce, Mom, Dad, Murphy

Mickey with buttons - Brady, Bryce, Mom, Dad, Grandma, Nana, Bobby, Timmy, Brandon, Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter