Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Barb,

Thank you for the previous items you have made for me. I was looking at your stuff and I found that you make cupcakes. I'm looking to see if you can make theses ones for me.

Donald Duck

Daisy Duck

Goofy

Pluto

Grumpy

Thank you again for all of your help.
I will try to work on these within the next couple of weeks.

I just cruised through your photobucket quickly but do you have any Nightmare Before Christmas Mickey Heads or portholes?

Hi, I am so glad you are doing this for everyone thank you.
Can I get 1 Mickey head with the pirate swinging Mickey/ on one ear the name Denise/ other ear Cruising with Mickey.
We are sailing in November. Thanks :)

Barb,

I just came across your thread and was blown away by all your designs! If you could, please design a Mickey head with a solid purple background, Rapunzal and Belle in Halloween gowns and Kim in one ear and Kathy in the other in the Disney font and September 22, 2013 somewhere on there? That would be awesome! I am sorry for the short notice and if you can't, totally understand. Thanks so much!

pennybelle13

1.The image title DCL Mickey Gang
2. The name you want on the disign. Welcome Aboard Smallwood Family
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the disign) September 26th -29th, 2013
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns) Dream

I would love this for our upcoming cruise!! Love all your stuff! Thanks so much!!

Oh I found a couple others I love!!!!....

1.The image title DCL Ship and Duffy Bon Voyage
2. The name you want on the disign. The Smallwood Family
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the disign) September 26th -29th, 2013
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns) Dream
Also we are on a 3 night Bahamas cruise that will go to Nassau and Castaway Cay... I think that was needed on the Duffy one!! Again thank you so so much!!!!

Your designs are great. I was wondering if you would be able to do a Mickey head with the 2014 West bound Panama Canal trip map. It would be cool if the ship name (Wonder) and dates were also somehow listed (May 2-17 2014). Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. Your hard work and talents are definitely appreciated.

Drewmer

I don't do mh maps but I did make this. I can personalize it if you would like it.
I don't give out blanks.

I know it's last minute - but is it possible to get a couple made?
We are cruising the Fantasy on 9/28 - 10/5

If possible, can we get The Disney Fantasy with

The Sefcik Family Fantasy Cruise Sept 28 - )ct 5, 2013
Port Canaveral - Costa Maya - Grand Cayman; Coszumel - Castaway Cay

Also Welcome aboard ship porthole

Pirate Mickey - Lenny
Pirate Minnie - Sue

Thank you so much - you are awesome!

If you could do them this week, it'd be great.
Here you go...

Hi Barb! Thanks so much for doing this for everyone was wondering if I could get a couple of them made.

1. The goldish "DCL Ship" one you do for the Wonder, and on the little tag I'd like to say "The Zaragoza Family" and "September 28 - October 5, 2013"

2. A Captain Mickey life preserver with "The Zaragoza Family" and Disney Wonder.

Thank you so much!

Here you go...

Do you have "blank" portholes that I could add my family to?

No, I'm sorry, I don't post blanks anymore. I had one of my blanks taken and the person (who has a disney stationary - clipart website) took it and put her initials on it and claimed it for her own.
If there is something that you want personalized I will gladly do it for you if you put in a request.

No, I'm sorry, I don't post blanks anymore. I had one of my blanks taken and the person (who has a disney stationary - clipart website) took it and put her initials on it and claimed it for her own.
If there is something that you want personalized I will gladly do it for you if you put in a request.

I understand! I will look at your disigns and put in a request. Thanks!

Hi Barb - thank you for all of your great DISigns!!! I've been scrolling through your albums and will continue to look - but if you can point me toward any of your DISigns appropriate for a group of six "BFFs" celebrating our 50th birthday - on the Wonder -Cozumel and Castaway Cay - I'd surely appreciate it! THANK YOU! Meanwhile I'll keep looking and put in an organized request when I decide...
:flower3:

Your designs are great!

Would it be possible to get one of the "Disney Wonder 1" for the Russell-Auch Family Cruise, February 2-7, 2014 with the itinerary Miami - Cozumel - Castaway Cay - Miami?

Thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter