Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Barb,
I love your designs! Would you do the following for my family?
1 - Pirate Mickey Swinging MH - Tyler on the left ear and 2014 on the right ear
2 - Pirate Minnie MH - Kaylee on the left ear and 2014 on the right ear
3 - Pirates Life for me - The Lambert Family - Disney Dream
Thank you!
Jen
Here you go...

Hi Barb I love your designs... I'm going to TRY to make t shirts for our 1st disney cruise. can I please have Mickey and the gang with The Edlund Family on top we are cruising on Disney Fantasy September 21-28 2013
Pirate Mickey head rope and sword with Mark on one ear and cruise logo on other
Pirate Minnie head with Maureen one ear and Logo on other
Any princess head with Kiera
Any boy head with Shamus
Thank you so much

I wasn't sure which Mickey and gang you wanted so I did both and you can choose.

Hi Barb!! I'm taking my hubby on a surprise 4-night cruise on the Dream for his 40th birthday! We sail September 1st! I would love this design:

At the top I would like it to say Brent & Becky. The ship is the Dream. At the bottom I would like it to say 40th Birthday Cruise (instead of the date). Thanks so much!! :goodvibes
Sorry I don't do any Birthday or Holiday requests, but I made this for you just in case you would still want this disign...

Hi Barb
My friend fell in Love too would you be able to do

pirate Mickey with Dave and cruise logo
Pirate Minnie with Terese and cruise logo

Hi Barb, I'd love the following please!

Can I please have Captain Mickey Gang on Beach

MacLeod Family on top we are cruising on Disney Fantasy February 8th - 15th 2014

Mosher Family on top we are cruising on Disney Fantasy February 8th - 15th 2014

Mickey & Minnie Ocean Beach Chairs with Leanne and Gary on the Disney Fantasy February 8th - 15th 2014

Hi Barb.
Love these boards and have gotten so much information here. Saw your designs and love them!! We are getting ready for our first Disney cruise and I'm so excited. Could you do some designs for us? Thank you!! :)

A)
Crush and Squirt porthole
The Helton Family
Disney Fantasy
September 2013

B)
Pluto life preserver
Disney Fantasy
Deanna

C)
Fantasy in Eastern Caribbean
The Helton Family
September 21 - 28, 2013

D)
DCL Mickey gang welcome aboard
Helton Family
September 21 - 28, 2013

E)
DVC member
The Helton Family

Hello, Can I request 1 Alaska Mickey with The Reddick Family left ear and June 2014 right ear. 2 Minnie Alaska with Reddick Family and June 2-9, 2014 . thank you

Hi Barbara,

Would you mind doing the following for us? Thanks so much!!

1) Ship poster for Disney Magic
Date: Dec 4 - 8, 2013
http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...amilydclship_zps1799be0d.jpg.html?sort=3&o=66

2) Ariel Porthole
Name: Lauren
"Disney Magic Dec 2013"

3) Jake & Mermaid
Names: Emily & Maddie
"Disney Magic Dec 2013"
http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...ebhhenderson_zps06c58dd8.png.html?sort=3&o=54

4) Lilo/Nani
"Disney Magic Dec 2013"
http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...ebhhenderson_zpsbe22f1c3.png.html?sort=3&o=52

I'm not terribly creative. Could you think of a few more for our Disney Magic Miami cruise? The stops are Castaway Cay & Key West.

Thanks so much!!

MESSAGE TO BARB

just got off the 8/10 EC on the Fantasy earlier today...wanted again to say thanks for the two designs you made for our room door....

gotta say you are one popular lady on the ship...i would walk around some of the decks, look at the doors and say "I betcha Barb from Dis Boards made those magnets"..

the people next to us in room 9062 had their door all decked out with your magnets....I asked "did Barb of disboards make your magnets?" they smiled and nodded yes!!!

your work was well represented on the Fantasy last week!!!

Sorry about getting back to you so late. Thanks for the designs you did for me. They are on page 181 post 2713. They are just what I wanted but can you just do it with the picture and not put it in Mickeys head. I don't need any names or dates, that way I can use them again. Just the Fantasy and St. Maarten and then one for St. Thomas. The one with the porthole could you just put a picture of the Fantasy on the water with Mickey on one side and Minnie on the other with hand up and saying At Sea on the Fantasy. No porthole. Thanks so much for everything you have done. I would like the Mickey and Minnie on all three. thanks

Hi Barb,
I love your designs! They make the Disney cruise so fun. Would you do the following for my family? Thank so much in advance.
Anita

1. The image title: Porthole with ship
2. The name you want on the disign. The Walker Family
3. And what ship you will be sailing on. Disney Cruise

1. The image title: Pirates Life for me
2. The name you want on the disign. The Walker Family
3. And what ship you will be sailing on. Disney Cruise

Pirate Mickey Ears:
Pirates tink – Name on ear: Anita and logo on other ear
Pirate Mickey standing 2 – Name on ear: Lee and logo on other ear
Pirate Mickey w swords mh - Name on ear: Jordan and logo on other ear
Pirate Mickey swinging mh - Name on ear: Jace and logo on other ear
Pirate Mickey on ship mh - Name on ear: Jayvon and logo on other ear
Pirate goofy mh – Name on ear: Joshua and logo on other ear

Hello
I wondered if I could request a few designs- hope I have requested correctly
1.The image title:porthole with the Fantasy ship and fireworks
2. The name you want on the disign: The Parton Family
3. The dates of your cruise September 14th-21st 2013
4. And what ship you will be sailing on: Fantasy

Mickey Ears

1.The image title: Mickey ears with Pluto and bones in background
2. The name you want on the disign: Allen (left ear)
3. The dates of your cruise Fantasy 2013 (right ear)

1.The image title: Mickey ears - black and white minnie
2. The name you want on the disign: Zoe (left ear)

1.The image title: Mickey ears - Black and white Mickey
2. The name you want on the disign: Sandra (left ear)

Thanks so much and I hope i Have posted correctly.

MESSAGE TO BARB

just got off the 8/10 EC on the Fantasy earlier today...wanted again to say thanks for the two designs you made for our room door....

gotta say you are one popular lady on the ship...i would walk around some of the decks, look at the doors and say "I betcha Barb from Dis Boards made those magnets"..

the people next to us in room 9062 had their door all decked out with your magnets....I asked "did Barb of disboards make your magnets?" they smiled and nodded yes!!!

your work was well represented on the Fantasy last week!!!

You're welcome and thank you for the post. Nice to know that the DISigns are being used and appreciated!

Hello!!! Love your Designs!! Can I please have some designs ? We're on the magic Oct. 20
I would love it if I can have:
Bailey-with a boo Monsters inc theme Mickey ears
Zonia- with anything Monster Inc
Avery- any design with Stich
Abby- any design with LILO

Thank you

Hi Barbara,

Would you mind doing the following for us? Thanks so much!!

1) Ship poster for Disney Magic
Date: Dec 4 - 8, 2013
http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...amilydclship_zps1799be0d.jpg.html?sort=3&o=66

2) Ariel Porthole
Name: Lauren
"Disney Magic Dec 2013"

3) Jake & Mermaid
"Disney Magic Dec 2013"
http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...ebhhenderson_zps06c58dd8.png.html?sort=3&o=54

4) Lilo/Nani
"Disney Magic Dec 2013"
http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...ebhhenderson_zpsbe22f1c3.png.html?sort=3&o=52

I'm not terribly creative. Could you think of a few more for our Disney Magic Miami cruise? The stops are Castaway Cay & Key West.

Thanks so much!!
I have a few Magic disigns I can make for you but I need your family name if you wouldn't mind posting it.
Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter