Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your DISigns are fantastic! I would like to request the following, if you have the time. This is my first request...ever, so I apologize if I've done something wrong:blush:

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...l mickey heads/dclshipmh_zps6c8fae56.png.html
R ear/Joe L ear/Turning 39 body/Disney Fantasay 11-22-13

http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums...y heads/captmickeyandminniemh_zps3ff24e75.png
R ear/Joe L ear/Cheryl

http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums...y Heads/mickeyplayingpiano1mh_zps9c27f4af.png
Do you have a trumpet? if not as is will be fine with the name Joe

http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums...y Heads/blackandwhiteminniemh_zps325376ea.png
Cheryl

http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums...s/cruisefamilywhitebackground_zps9074641b.jpg
21/girl/brown hair/Cheryl 70/boy/brown hair/Joe

http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums...silhouetteminniemickeymhnames_zpsa26fc198.png
R ear/Happy 10th Anniversary L ear/Joe & Cheryl

Hi Barb, Could I get design #598
Welcome Aboard
Disney Fantasy
Eastern Caribbean
September 7 - 14, 2013
and
415 with
Disney Fantasy
Eastern Caribbean
September 7 - 14, 2013

Thank you again for all designs you have done! They are beautiful!

Hi Barbara,
You do amazing work! Thank you! Our family is getting ready for our second Disney cruise and Disney World vacation! I had never heard of DISigns until today and I am super excited about them. Could you please do the following DISigns for me…
1. Mouse Ear Family DCL Beach with the following: Brent age 28-hat #47 Donald-male-blonde hair; Sara age 26-hat #1 Princess-female-blonde hair; Riley age 6-hat #29 Goofy Mater-male-blonde hair; Aidan age 4-hat #84 Captain Hook-male-blonde hair.
2. Captain Mickey Porthole- Kormanik Family, Disney Dream, August 11-15, 2013
3. Pirate Mickey and Gang MH- Riley left ear, Disney Dream right ear
4. Pirate Mickey and Gang MH- Aidan left ear, Disney Dream right ear
5. Princess Cupcake with the name Sara

Thank you so much!
Here you go...

Thank you so much for your wonderful work. I have kind of a big order, but no rush because our cruise isn't until next Spring.

For any of the magnets that need the name of the boat and dates, they are
"Disney Fantasy" and April 12-19. Thanks again!!!

m & m ocean beach chairs (2 total)
The Ainsworth Family
The Kelso Family

gang at castaway cay (2 total)
The Ainsworth Family
The Kelso Family

capt mickey gang on beach (2 total)
The Ainsworth Family
The Kelso Family

surfboards (2 total)
The Ainsworth Family (along the top)
Goofy board that says "Daddy"
Minnie board that says "Mommy"
Tink board that says "Ally"
Princess board that says "Averi"

The Kelso Family (along the top)
Mickey board that says "Grandpa"
Minnie board that says "Grandma"

Character Life Preservers (6 total)

Stitch lp
Kim
aurora lp
Averi
steamboat willie lp
Matt
mickey standing lp
David
minnie 1 lp sitting
Debbie
alice lp
Ally

Mouse Ear Families (2 total)
DCL beach
Dad-70 retro mickey
Mom-92 cheshire cat
Big sister-18 minnie
Little sister-21 retro minnie

DCL beach
Dad-70 retro mickey
Mom-21 retro minnie

Cupcakes (6 total)
"Kim"-rapunzel cupcake
"Ally"-ariel cupcake
"Matt"-perry cupcake
"Averi"-princess cupcake
"Dave"-jiminy cricket cupcake
"Debbie"-retro minnie cupcake

Mickey Heads (6 total)

"Matt" - Mickey w buttons
"Dave" - Mickey w buttons
"Debbie" - minnie red w dots
"Kim" - minnie red w dots
"Ally" - black mh w bow
"Averi" -black mh w bow

Portholes
Mickey Goofy Donald beach porthole
"The Ainsworth Family"

Mickey and Minnie dolphins porthole
"The Kelso Family"
I didn't want you to think that I forgot about your requests. I'll work on these this weekend.

Hi Barb, we love your designs! We'd like two:

1. Licence plate with "Caribbean" and "Cool Meg"

2. DCL Beach Family
August 2013
Fantasy
The Brattmans: Dad (bald), Mom (reddishe brown), Son (14, brown), Daughter (10,brown)

Thank you in advance !

Which hat do you want for each person? There are pics of hats in the Mouse ear family folder in my Photobucket.

1.The image title: Tangled Porthole
2. The name you want on the disign. The Olney Family
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the disign) November 2013
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns) Disney Fantasy
5. Any other info needed ex. Eastern Caribbean
6. If you want a mouse ear family disign, I will also need the hat number, the age, hair color and male or female for each person. The pirate mouse ear family only uses the pirate ears. Pirate Family, Female 28 Blonde, Male 27 Brown, Female 3 Blonde
7. If you request a mickey head...please tell me what you want on the left ear and what you want on the right ear. Repunzel Black, Morgan 2013. Minnie Mickey silhouette Krystal, Ryan

Hi Barb, Could I get design #598
Welcome Aboard
Disney Fantasy
Eastern Caribbean
September 7 - 14, 2013
and
415 with
Disney Fantasy
Eastern Caribbean
September 7 - 14, 2013

Thank you again for all designs you have done! They are beautiful!
I would be glad to do these for you but I don't know what the #'s are. Please give me the title from the photobucket.
Thanks,
Barbara

I'm cruisin' this December and would like to make a few requests, but i'm kind of new to this so .... do you take the image to like a Walgreens and get them to make the magnet or how does that part work?

Barb, you are terrific!!!! Thanks again for getting that corrected so quickly. I apologize for you having to do the extra work and appreciate your efforts so much!!!

I would be glad to do these for you but I don't know what the #'s are. Please give me the title from the photobucket.
Thanks,
Barbara

I'm sorry. I guess I was looking at the number on side.
The first one says on Photobucket Welcome Aboard and the second one is the eastern Caribbean map with mickey on left side.
Thanks so much I hate to be a bother!

I have an order! LOVE your disigns! Our cruise is not until October 2014, so take your time. I am just overly excited since this is our first! :thumbsup2

DCL Ship
Disney Fantasy
The Sink Family
Western Caribbean
October 11-18, 2014

capt. mickey mh
Brian on left ear
DCL logo on right ear

Minnie Beach towel
Charity on left ear
DCL logo on right ear

aquaduck
Jillian on left ear
DCL logo on right ear
*no ship name please

jack sparrow mh
Gabe on left ear
DCL logo on right ear

minnie beach chair~ could I possibly get Daisy in the beach chair instead of Minnie? (check out my dis-name)
Connie on left ear
DCL logo on right ear

MU lp
Disney Fantasy
Could I get the year (2014) instead of a name at the bottom?

Thank you!!!!!

Here you go...

Thanks so much for the designs. I can't wait to print them. They look fantastic!!!!

Hi Barb - how do I go about printing onto magnets? It's my kids first Disney cruise and I don't want them to feel left out - anything else I "need"? Pillowcases already in the works...

Hi Barb - how do I go about printing onto magnets? It's my kids first Disney cruise and I don't want them to feel left out - anything else I "need"? Pillowcases already in the works...

You can print the DISigns on magnet paper. You just print using your home printer. You can print them on cardstock and laminate them. Then adhere magnets to the back. Some people just have walgreens or walmart print them like pics on photo paper and put magnets on the back. Whichever you prefer.
Have you joined the fe group for your cruise? It's a lot of fun especially if you have kids.

Barbara

I'm cruisin' this December and would like to make a few requests, but i'm kind of new to this so .... do you take the image to like a Walgreens and get them to make the magnet or how does that part work?

You can print the DISigns on magnet paper. You just print using your home printer. You can print them on cardstock and laminate them. Then adhere magnets to the back. Some people just have walgreens or walmart print them like pics on photo paper and put magnets on the back. There is no set rule except "no adhesives". You can only use magnets.
Just have fun with it! It makes it easier to find your door too (all the doors look alike).

I'm sorry. I guess I was looking at the number on side.
The first one says on Photobucket Welcome Aboard and the second one is the eastern Caribbean map with mickey on left side.
Thanks so much I hate to be a bother!
It's no bother. I should have these done within a couple of days.

I love your disgins! Such nice work and the time you put into making them for people is much appreciated by many! I would love if you can complete a couple for me and my family for our December cruise. Please let me know if you need anything else to complete: We are going on the Disney Dream 12-12-2013. Thank you SO MUCH in advance!!!

Princess Tianna on Mickey ears-Janay 2013
Rapunzeld on Mickey ears - Janiah 2013
Chip n Dale on Mickey ears- Tajay 2013
Mickey head with Mickey and Minnie with red hearts Jason & Tanya
Port Hole with the Disney dream inside The Ramos Family on the top December 2013 on the bottom

Here you go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter