Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm hoping you can help me do a Design for my Meet Group on our Disney Cruise on September 14th 2013.

My old meet Group had a great Design for us. Mickey Pirate and the Cross Bones etc. I didn't get on that Cruise because I had to cancel a week before we were due to leave. My Dad took ill.

Anyway I digress, Could you please do us a Group Meet Design with the name I picked below and the Cruise date etc. Big Big Thank you if you can.:) :)

"The Salty Seadogs Fantasy Western Cruise Meet"

September 14th 2013.

If you could do a Design with the Callaghan Family and the Cruise and Date that would be amazing also.:worship: Thank You..

This is what I came up with for the cruise meet. If you have something else in mind let me know.

And here is the family one...

I haven't perfected the writing in the sand yet. I am working on it. Do you want the ribbon to have any writing on it?
Thanks Barb
No writing on the ribbon and for the other one could you do the map with Mickey on it with our information. Thank you very much.
Fantasy September 7 - 14, 2013 Charlette and Tom Mickey captain with Eastern map for Fantasy
-- Sailing date Sept 7 - 14, 2013

Hi Barb,

Thank you again for the disigns on post #2384. What I forgot to ask is if you could change the my first cruise license plates to say Caribbean instead of Alaska. If so I would like once each for Sara, Ava and Megan.

On post #2421 I love the Mickey and Minnie heads with names (the ones that are like their clothes). Could I get the following:

Mickey head clothes - Scott
Minnie head clothes - Kim, Sara, Ava and Megan (one with each name)

On post #2434 I like the mickey heads with characters dressed as pirates in them and names in the ear. Can I get the following:

Goofy - Brian
Minnie - Julie
Daisy - Brittany
Tink - Emily

Thank you again for your wonderful disigns and hard work!

Julie

Here you go...

Thanks Barb
No writing on the ribbon and for the other one could you do the map with Mickey on it with our information. Thank you very much.
Fantasy September 7 - 14, 2013 Charlette and Tom Mickey captain with Eastern map for Fantasy
-- Sailing date Sept 7 - 14, 2013

I can not take credit for the ribbon. It is one of Millipie's DISigns. I just changed the color for you.

I deleted my original post because I figured out what I was doing wrong. The magnets turned out beautiful! I can't thank you enough. Could you update this one so Disney Dream July 2013 is at the bottom? I am hoping to print this today as I leave on Saturday. If not, I do understand. Thanks again!

I deleted my original post because I figured out what I was doing wrong. The magnets turned out beautiful! I can't thank you enough. Could you update this one so Disney Dream July 2013 is at the bottom? I am hoping to print this today as I leave on Saturday. If not, I do understand. Thanks again!

Here you go...

I have an order! LOVE your disigns! Our cruise is not until October 2014, so take your time. I am just overly excited since this is our first! :thumbsup2

DCL Ship
Disney Fantasy
The Sink Family
Western Caribbean
October 11-18, 2014

capt. mickey mh
Brian on left ear
DCL logo on right ear

Minnie Beach towel
Charity on left ear
DCL logo on right ear

aquaduck
Jillian on left ear
DCL logo on right ear
*no ship name please

jack sparrow mh
Gabe on left ear
DCL logo on right ear

minnie beach chair~ could I possibly get Daisy in the beach chair instead of Minnie? (check out my dis-name)
Connie on left ear
DCL logo on right ear

MU lp
Disney Fantasy
Could I get the year (2014) instead of a name at the bottom?

Thank you!!!!!

There are awesome!!! And thanks for getting them to me so quickly.

When I went to download them, I realized that I gave you the wrong name for one of the "dcl ship mh". (That's what I get for copying and pasting) It should have been the name Lauren for the one that says My 3rd Cruise. Do you mind editing that one?

Thanks so much!

I love your disgins! Such nice work and the time you put into making them for people is much appreciated by many! I would love if you can complete a couple for me and my family for our December cruise. Please let me know if you need anything else to complete: We are going on the Disney Dream 12-12-2013. Thank you SO MUCH in advance!!!

Princess Tianna on Mickey ears-Janay 2013
Rapunzeld on Mickey ears - Janiah 2013
Chip n Dale on Mickey ears- Tajay 2013
Mickey head with Mickey and Minnie with red hearts Jason & Tanya
Port Hole with the Disney dream inside The Ramos Family on the top December 2013 on the bottom

There are awesome!!! And thanks for getting them to me so quickly.

When I went to download them, I realized that I gave you the wrong name for one of the "dcl ship mh". (That's what I get for copying and pasting) It should have been the name Lauren for the one that says My 3rd Cruise. Do you mind editing that one?

Thanks so much!

That definately makes more sense...:)

I'd love the following for our New Year's cruise if you have time:

1.The image title Grand Slam
2. The name you want on the disign. The Brooks Family
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the disign) 2013 since that is when we are completing our Grand Slam!
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns)
Can you change the order of the ships? From back to front as follows: Magic, Wonder, Fantasy, Dream. That is the order of the cruises we took.

Thanks!

Love your stuff!

Hi Barb! I love your designs and thank you for your generosity!

We're leaving for the Disney Magic Cruise in Europe in a couple of weeks. I'm so sorry this is last minute, but if you have time would you be willing to create a family door magnet for me? I'm not sure which background would work best (because the traditional one has Caribbean palm trees), but I'd love to have a picture of the ship in the background, and maybe some Disney characters if possible.

Here's our info:
From Chicago to Spain, France and Italy!
Ramesh (#50 basketball cap)
Sajil (#21 retro Minnie)
Dheven 12 (#71 R2D2)
Asha 10 (#26 Pirate Princess)
Sahana 7 (#1 Princess)

Could we have our names and children's ages if possible?

Thank you SO much!
Sajil

Hi Barb, we love your designs! We'd like two:

1. Licence plate with "Caribbean" and "Cool Meg"

2. DCL Beach Family
August 2013
Fantasy
The Brattmans: Dad (bald), Mom (reddishe brown), Son (14, brown), Daughter (10,brown)

Thank you in advance !

1. Dopy mh
2. Cindy on left ear; Castaway Cay logo on right ear

1. T Rex
2. Maquire on left ear; 2014 on right ear (Maquire is with a Q not a G)

1. DCL Ship mh
2. Madison (left ear) My First Cruise (right ear)
3. 2014
4. Disney Magic

1. DCL Ship mh
2. Kari (left ear) My First Cruise (right ear)
3. 2014
4. Disney Magic

1. DCL Ship mh
2. Kalen (left ear) My First Cruise (right ear)
3. 2014
4. Disney Magic

1. DCL Ship mh
2. Jerry (left ear) My First Cruise (right ear)
3. 2014
4. Disney Magic

1. DCL Ship mh
2. Olga (left ear) My First Cruise (right ear)
3. 2014
4. Disney Magic

1. DCL Ship mh
2. Joe (left ear) My First Cruise (right ear)
3. 2014
4. Disney Magic

1. DCL Ship mh
2. Shanon (left ear) My First Cruise (right ear)
3. 2014
4. Disney Magic

1. DCL Ship mh
2. Mackenzie (left ear) My First Cruise (right ear)
3. 2014
4. Disney Magic

1. DCL Ship mh
2. Jessica (left ear) My First Cruise (right ear)
3. 2014
4. Disney Magic

1. Grumpy mh
2. Bill (left ear) Disney Cruise logo (right ear)

Instead of the one called Fantasy in the Eastern Caribbean, is it possible to get Magic in the Bahamas (Port Canaveral, Bahamas, Castaway Cay)? The date would be February 2014. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Barb

I really love your DISigns. It made choosing so hard. Could you please make the following up for our cruise:

Ariel Undersea 2
Kiara on the right ear
Wonder Sept 9-14, 2013 on the left ear

Marie Aristocat
Darla on the right ear
Wonder Sept 9-14, 2013 on the left ear

Goofy Green
Dave on the right ear
Wonder Sept 9-14,2013 on the left ear

Party Like A Pirate
The Endel Family
Disney Wonder
Sept 9-14 2013

Thank you so much.

Darla

Here you go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter