Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Thanks you in advance for sharing your wonderful designs!

Mickey head/Singing Minnie in pink gown--Lilly, First Cruise
Mickey head/Minnie Cheerleader (can you change to a mustard color?)--Olivia, First Cruise
Mickey head/R2D2--Chamberlain, First Cruise
Mickey head/Mickey & Minnie silhouette with hearts above--Blakely & John
Black mickey head with bow--Shere
Black Mickey head with bow--Mary
Thank you for sharing!

Hi Barb,

My family DW, DD (6) & DD (3) will be traveling on the Disney Wonder November 9th.

We were hoping you could create some of your cool designs for our family trip.
I have looked thru your portfolio and below is list we picked out.

-Retro Mickey and Minnie Life Preserver: Disney Wonder 2013 Carol & Art
-Mickey Fireworks Lifepreserver:Enjoy Your Day at Sea The Mejias
-Pinocchio porthole:The Mejia Family Disney Wonder November 2013
-Peach (Starfish) Porthole: The Mejia Family Disney Wonder November 2013
-Mickey and Mini Ariel Porthole: The Mejia Family Disney Wonder November 2013
-Mickey and Princesses Porthole: The Mejia Family Disney Wonder Novemer 2013
-Jake and the Neverland Pirates Porthole: The Mejia Family Disney Wonder November 2013
-Crush & Squirt Porthole: The Mejia Family Disney Wonder 2013
-Nemo and Dori Porthole: The Mejia Family Disney Wonder 2013
-Alice Life Preserver: Disney Wonder Sarah
-Belle Life Preserver: Kiana (Red DCL logo on top)
-Pirate Izzy Mickey Head: Kiana (Pink Letters)
-Princess Pirate Mickey Head: Sarah (Purple Letters)
-Pretty as A Princess Sofia Mickey Head: Kiana (if Possible Pink )
-Pretty as A Princess Rapunzel Mickey Head: Sarah
-Pirate Minnie- Mickey Head(Red with DCL Logo): Carol
-Pirate Mickey Standing 2(with gold DCL Logo): Art

Thanks so much in advance!!!
The Mejia Family

Here you go...

Barbara your work is beautiful! Could you do me a design of the Fantasy for Sept 7-14 , 2013 Eastern Tom and Charlette (note the spelling of Charlette) Thank you! Do you have any designs that you write in the sand? Also I love your ribbon signature. I am a survivor of stomach cancer and would love one in Periwinkle if you do them. That is the color for stomach cancer. Thanks again.

I haven't perfected the writing in the sand yet. I am working on it. Do you want the ribbon to have any writing on it?

Greetings Barb,
I am new to this, but hoping you can please help. I love the designs and cannot wait for our Cruise in October. Wondering if you would be willing to please help with 2 designs for us to print and create door magnets? Please let me know if I am missing any info. Thanks!

1. Image - DLC Beach
2a. The Brown Family
3. October 20-October 24, 2013
4. Ship - The Disney Dream
6. If you want a mouse ear family disign,
Dad – blonde, male, Plain Mickey ears
Mom – Blonde, female, plain Mickey ears
Boy – 6, red hair, pirate Mickey ears
Girl – 1, blonde hair, pirate princess ears

1. Image - DLC Beach
2a. The Mitchell Family
3. October 20-October 24, 2013
4. Ship - The Disney Dream
6. If you want a mouse ear family disign,
Dad – Brown, male, Plain Mickey ears
Mom – Blonde, female, plain Mickey ears
Girl – 6, blonde hair, pirate princess ears

Hi Barb!!!

I have a huge favor to ask. My db and dsil Mark & Donna are cruising Alaska on Sept 2 - 9 for their
25th wedding anniversary.

Could you please make an Alaska design and a romantic one? I'm not picky. Just wanting something for door magnets.

Thanks!!! Karen

Here are a few to choose from...

Hi Barb,
Please can I get some magnets please. :goodvibes

The Grand slam - The Maguire Family

It's a pirates life for me (mickey, sunset, pirate ship) - Claire & Lee

Lilo & Stitch in hammock mh - Claire in one ear, Lee in the other

Capt Mickey gang on beach - Maguire Family, Fantasy, 2-9th November 2013.

Many thanks :)

Here you go...

Hi Barb! I love all your designs and so appreciate your willingness to personalize them for everyone!!! My best friend and I are surprising our two 5 year olds with a cruise and know they will love these designs that we are going to make into magnets!!! If I could get these by August 22nd, that would be great!

I have 6 request -- thanks in advance!
1) dcl ship mh --- should say Reid in the left ear, My 1st Cruise, in the right ear, and Disney Dream 2013 in the face area (as on the sample)
2) dcl ship mh --- should sayd Reid in the left ear, My 3rd Cruise, in the right ear, and Disney Dream 2013 in the face area (as on the sample)
3) pirate minnie red --- should say Lauren in left ear and have the DCL logo in the right ear
4) pirate mickey w swords 2mh --- should say Reid in left ear and have the DCL logo in the right ear.
5) the design does not have a name but the info in the url says "castawayclubwmickey_zps6aebf824" -- would like it to say Reid
6) this design doesn't have a name either but the info in the url says "castawayclubwminnie_zpsa6b84036" ---- would like to to say Lauren

Thanks so much!!!!

Hello,

I was wondering if you could help with two mh. Please.

1. Tigger mh: left ear, Blake; right ear, 2014.
2. Winnie the Pooh mh: left ear, Ben; right ear, 2014.

Thanks a million!

Allison

Barb ~ Thank you for the lovely posters. You must really love Disney to accept all of our requests!

Now, here is where I admit that I am not as tech savvy as I thought. I was able to download the pictures and save them to my computer. It seems though, that if I want to print them out, I have to use illivid (sp)to print them. Can I use another program or do I have to use the program that they cam from? I tried printing them out but, when enlarge, they were extremely fuzzy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :confused3

Barb ~ Thank you for the lovely posters. You must really love Disney to accept all of our requests!

Now, here is where I admit that I am not as tech savvy as I thought. I was able to download the pictures and save them to my computer. It seems though, that if I want to print them out, I have to use illivid (sp)to print them. Can I use another program or do I have to use the program that they cam from? I tried printing them out but, when enlarge, they were extremely fuzzy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :confused3

To download use the instructions that I have in my signature. That will save the enlarged image so the pic will not be fuzzy. Then you can use your own program to print. Let me know if this does not work. If you can't see the instructions below let me know. I can't see them on my iPad but I can on my PC.

I don't know what I did wrong last night but I was able to save the enlarged pictures tonight. Thanks again for taking the time to give our family a little personalized message for our cruise!!:yay:

I don't know what I did wrong last night but I was able to save the enlarged pictures tonight. Thanks again for taking the time to give our family a little personalized message for our cruise!!:yay:

Oh good. I'm glad you could save them. Have fun and enjoy!

Hi I'm hoping you can help me do a Design for my Meet Group on our Disney Cruise on September 14th 2013.

My old meet Group had a great Design for us. Mickey Pirate and the Cross Bones etc. I didn't get on that Cruise because I had to cancel a week before we were due to leave. My Dad took ill.

Anyway I digress, Could you please do us a Group Meet Design with the name I picked below and the Cruise date etc. Big Big Thank you if you can.:) :)

"The Salty Seadogs Fantasy Western Cruise Meet"

September 14th 2013.

If you could do a Design with the Callaghan Family and the Cruise and Date that would be amazing also.:worship: Thank You..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter