Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Barb,

Thank you SO much for the disigns you have created for my family. I'm hoping you don't mind helping me with a few more. We are cruising to the Caribbean and Bahamas on the Disney Wonder in October 2013.

1. My friend Coleen is coming on the Caribbean cruise with us as a celebration of her retirement. I'd like to make her a special t-shirt or magnet or both to signify her sailing or rather cruising into retirement. Could you come up with something special for her? She loves all things Disney, so a specific character isn't important.

2. T-shirt disign. I'd like to print a "family" t-shirt for our group. We don't all have the same last name, so I can't do a specific name on the disign and half of the group is doing one week to the Bahamas and while the other half does both weeks Caribbean and Bahamas. I was thinking a phrase like, "Our Wonder~ful family Cruise" might work with the date October 2013 with a picture of the ship. But I'm not half as creative as you are so I was hoping you could help!!

3. Do you have a disign that would fit on a koozie? I was thinking of having some printed for our FE gift. I need a design with a finished size of 2.68" x 2.68. Do you have anything that is already designed that would work??

Thanks SOOOO much!!!

I hope you like these!

Hello again Barb. I really should have looked through all of your DISigns before asking you to come up with one for us. I have done that now, and would love for you to make just one more for me.

I'd like the Disney Cruise Ship Porthole (the goldish one, not the yellow one).
On the top: PJ & Kelsey LaPerle
On the bottom: 10 year anniversary - July 26, 2013

Thank you so much!

Here you go...

Hi Barb,
Do you make "Cabin Number" designs? I don't know what you'd call it but I like the Mickey ears and things I've seen on people's doors that are posted around their cabin number.

I checked out your Photobucket and didn't see any but maybe I wasn't looking in the right spot? Thanks!

They're all so cute btw... Love 'em all!!

Hi Barb,
Do you make "Cabin Number" designs? I don't know what you'd call it but I like the Mickey ears and things I've seen on people's doors that are posted around their cabin number.

I checked out your Photobucket and didn't see any but maybe I wasn't looking in the right spot? Thanks!

They're all so cute btw... Love 'em all!!
Here's a link to the thread for stateroom ears...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2172891

Hi Barbara,

Your designs are great! We will be cruising August 2013. Would you do the following designs by August 15th for my family cruise?

Thanks so much,
Sabrina

-Princess Welcome
Name: Andrea Cristina

-izzy jake cubby pirate mh
Name: Sebastian

-baby minnie on beach mh
Name: Andrea
Font: Can you use the Disney Letters font? If not it's ok. :)

-mickey w drums mh
Name: Arturo

- tink green glitter mh
Name: Sabrina

-grumpy mh
No name of ship or Date

-minnie pink mh
No name of ship or Date

-baby minnie mh

Minnie Mickey silhouette
Names: Sabrina (left) Arturo (right)

pretty as princess Snow White

- minnie lt pink

-pretty as princess belle

- jake yo ho lets go
Name: Sebastian

- pirate minnie w swords mh
Name: Sabrina
No Date

- pirate sayings mickey mh
No Date

Here you go...

I love it all. LoL. I like the Mickey heads with name on one ear and charector in the middle. The names are Paul, Elaine, Paul, Susan, Pauly, Ken, Nancy, Derek, and Scott. Only specific charector would be for pauly with goofy in the middle. And anything with the fantasy ship with the dates sept 28-oct 5, 2013 and the saying I "DREAM" of a "FANTASY" that is full of "MAGIC" & "WONDER"

Here you go...

Barb, we r having issues with printing, the ears r cut off. What r we doing wrong? Also, the Grand Slam.... Could you just make our name Giaccone?
Thank you

May I have any cupcakes for each of use please

Mom- Hollie
Dad- Clifford
Brenton- age 16
Samantha age 13 anything works for her
Dalton Age 10

Im not sure what most people ask for their name or mom and dad
you choice thanks your all your work
:wizard:

I would love to request the following for our upcoming cruise on the Dream...

1. Disney Cruiseship Porthole (the gold porthole that has the Disney ship in the middle)
The Tanberg Family
Disney Dream August 2013

2. Marie - Aristocats
Would it be possible to get this graphic inside the rhinestone mickey shaped head with all pink for the background? Inside left ear: Michele
Inside right ear: 2013

3. Do you have mickey playing the piano instead of the drums with the black and white music notes? If so, I would love to request Chris in the right ear. If not, Mickey conducting with the black and white music notes would be great.

Thank you so much for doing this. I really appreciate it.

Hi Barbara! I am in awe of your disigns and your generosity! Your willingness to do this for so many is just amazing. Is it possible for me to make a request also? I would love to have the DCL ship with the Dream that says "Our First Disney Cruise" and September 5, 2013. And could you also make the Disney Dream with Fireworks Porthole? It should say "Our First Disney Cruise" at the top and September 2013 at the bottm. Thank you so much! :flower3:

Thank you, thank you, thank you in advance!!! I hope I am descriptive enough???

1. 3 black license plates that say "My 1st Cruise"....we are going to Alaska on July 29, 2013. First name....Julie. Second name....Kelly. Third name...Emmeline.

2. Mickey head. Left ear...dcl logo. Right ear...Alaska 2013. Middle of head...the photo of Alaska with captain mickey who has binoculars in his hand.

3. Picture of Alaskan Minnie in front of one of the glacier scenes....."Disney Wonder" written on the photo portion. Above photo..."Girls' Trip!". Below photo....Julie, Kelly and Emmeline

4. Picture of Alaskan MInnie with Deadliest Catch Mickey in front of a different Alaskan scene...."Disney Wonder" written on the photo portion. Above photo..."Julie, Kelly and Emmeline's Alaskan Adventure. Below photo....July 29, 2013 - August 5, 2013....also below the photo....the itinerary.

5. Could the above photo of Mickey and Minnie have the little people (us) wearing the Mickey hats on it? If yes.....all of them with the Canada hat (# 89). First person is age 46 with medium length red hair and is female. Second person is 32 and has medium curly brown hair and is female. Third person is 10 and has long blond hair and is female.

If the above request of the people (us) wearing the hats would work better on another picture, that is fine, too.

6. Picture of Alaskan Goofy in front of a different Alaskan scene...."Disney Wonder" written on the photo portion. Above photo..."Getting Goofy in Alaska!". Below photo...."Off-roading, canoeing and ziplining!"

Thank you again SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!

I could not fit the 3 of you with mickey and minnie so I made it with just Mickey. Let me know if you want something different.

Barb, we r having issues with printing, the ears r cut off. What r we doing wrong? Also, the Grand Slam.... Could you just make our name Giaccone?
Thank you

The ears being cut off is very strange. I've never had anyone say that. Hopefully you got it to work. Did you save them the way I have explained in my signature? Here's your grand slam with the name fixed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter