Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh!!! I am flipping out about the Poohs in the life preservers!!! I was wondering if you could make one that said Kelly and the other one to say Doug. Also I would like them to say Disney Fantasy and not wonder if that is at all possible!!! Thank you so very very much!!! They are AWESOME designs!!!

Here you go...

You have a real talent:)

Can you please make this Mickey and Minnie one that says
The McMorris Family Alaskan Experience
Summer 2013
Tracy's Arm,.....etc

Also Alaskan Mickey inside Mickey face
Black Ears
Disney Wonder
Alaskan Cruise 2013

Thank You

Wasn't sure what you wanted for the mu disign. If you have something else in mind let me know.

Hi Barb..

I would like The Pirates Life for Me:

We will be on the Fantasy Oct. 12-19, 2013
Names should read: Tammy, Rachel & Nette

Thanks!!!

Hi! I am looking for the graphic with just the letter R filled in with either Ariel or Rapunzel. Does anyone know where to find it? Thanks for any help!!!

I forgot about the Alaska License plates. Here you go...

I can't thank you enough Barb - they are all so great! My grandkids are going to love all of them and will have fun decorating the door! You are fantastic and thank you for taking your time and talent to do this for us! You are greatly appreciated!

Barb I will post a pic when I get the shirts made. I hate to keep asking but if you have time I would love some other items you have.

The welcome aboard of the dcl mickey gang -

one with the Lind Family Disney Wonder August 12 - 19 and one with the Farmer Family

The other is the mouse ear family of the Alaska Design

The Lind ( one adult man and one adult woman)
The Lind family with mom, dad, older daughter, younger daughter and younger son
The Farmer family with mom, dad, older daughter, and 2 younger sons

And then the Alaskan license plates with August 2013

Dave
Debbie
Keith
Amy
Jake
Justin
Josh
Tara
Autumn
Brooke
Ethan

Only if you are not overwhelmed with requests and you have the time. We love decorating our doors!

Thanks!
You must have forgot to give me Katie's name! :)

You must have forgot to give me Katie's name! :)

Sorry I did! I have too many to keep track of. My mind is going crazy. I made 20 paper bag scrapbooks for our FE gifts and finally finished them up today. I keep telling myself we have 36 days until we leave and I have lots of time but NOT really. Still have to do T Shirts and magnets. EEK!

Sorry I did! I have too many to keep track of. My mind is going crazy. I made 20 paper bag scrapbooks for our FE gifts and finally finished them up today. I keep telling myself we have 36 days until we leave and I have lots of time but NOT really. Still have to do T Shirts and magnets. EEK!

Just have fun and enjoy! Before you know it, it will be over. Then you can start planning for the next cruise!

Hi Barb,

Can you do a Pluto life preserver? Also, I am trying to do a transfer for a t shirt and it will not let me open/save the files that you did before for me. I do not have Photoshop. Any tips? Thanks!

Hi Barb,

Can you do a Pluto life preserver? Also, I am trying to do a transfer for a t shirt and it will not let me open/save the files that you did before for me. I do not have Photoshop. Any tips? Thanks!

Go back to the post where the pics are pg. 71 post 1061. Click on the pic and that will bring you to 4shared. Then click on the gray download button below the pic and save to your computer. See if this works. You do not need Photoshop. Only 1 of your pics is .png the rest are .jpeg. You shouldn't have a problem with any of them.
Let me know if this works.

What name do you want on the pluto life preserver?

Ok, I was clicking on the wrong button-got it to work. Thanks!

Pluto Life preserver: Disney Fantasy (top)
July 2013 (bottom)

Alice Life preserver: Same as above. Just saw Alice and my daughter loves her!

Thank you. I love these!

Ok, I was clicking on the wrong button-got it to work. Thanks!

Pluto Life preserver: Disney Fantasy (top)
July 2013 (bottom)

Alice Life preserver: Same as above. Just saw Alice and my daughter loves her!

Thank you. I love these!
I'm glad you got it to work.
Here you go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter