• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Barb:
Have been following you on the boards for a long time and my husband finally got me to go on and order disigns for our upcoming cruise with our son and his family. I would like to order

1: Disney Fantasy-Western Caribbean- August 3 thru August 10

2: Aquaduck - Owen - Disney Fantasy

3: Pretty as a Princess-Cinderella- Emma

4: Pretty as a Princess-Rapunzel-Mia

5: DCL Ship/The Worthington Family/Western Caribbean/August 3 - August 10

6: DCL Ship/Nana Robyn and Pop/Western Caribbean/August 3 - August 10

Thank you in advance, Barb,

Robyn

As soon as you let me know which disign #1 is I'll get this done.
Here are your other requests...

Love the designs! I would like to request the following one for our upcoming cruise next week:

1.The image title: Mickey and Minne Wonder
2. The name you want on the disign: The JC Alaska Experience
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the disign): July 2013
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns): Wonder

Let me know if I am missing anything. Thanks again!

Hanne

I think this is the one you want...If it isn't let me know.

Would you please kindly make a design with a Mickey head with the name Andrew and character Wreckin' Ralph for my 6yo? We're cruising in September, so no rush. Tyvm!

Hi Barb: wow! Love the designs. The design for #1 is Captain Mickey on the beach. Thank you so much. One more thing, do you have any designs on the Grand Slam?

Can I order some of your designs? I am going on a cruise Saturday and I just found out about your great designs and I was wondering if my family and I could order a few.

Can I order some of your designs? I am going on a cruise Saturday and I just found out about your great designs and I was wondering if my family and I could order a few.

I'm sorry if i was postingon your forum. I am new at this and I don know how it works.
I am taking my husband and my three kids on the cruise Saturday and i was wondering if it was possible to order a few designs as soon as possible.

1.Green Tink Pixie Dust
2. Can i get three of them- one for each of my daughters- theuir names are Laura, Kerry and Sara
3. June 29- July 6 2013
4. Disney Fantasy

Can I also get 2 of the ( we have two staterooms)
1.Mickey, Goofy, Donald Beach Porthole
2. The Daly Family
3. June 2013

and 2 of the
1.Duffy Bon Voyage
2. The Daly Family
3. June 2013
4. Disney Fantasy
5. St. Martin, Castaway Cay and St. Thomas
if this is possible would you be able to send it to me as soon as possible i need them before Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter