Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barb, I LOVE them all, and thank you for being SO fast!!

These will look fabulous on our doors this July.

Thanks again for sharing your talent. :thumbsup2

~Mollie~

Oops, is it okay if I request one more?

The graduation ears with a blue cap; Tinkerbell; Kayla

Thanks again!

~Mollie~

Hello, Barb. Your designs are amazing! I'd like to request a few. Please let me know if you have questions, or if this request is too large.
1. DCL Mickey Gang Welcome Aboard: Aguirre Family, Disney Fantasy, August 17-24, 2013
2. Mouse Ear Family - DCL Beach: Adult male, brown hair - 29 MM Club; Adult female, brown hair - 23 Minnie; Child female, brown hair - 11 Aurora
3. Porthole - Monsters Inc. 2 - The Aguirre Family, Disney Fantasy, August 2013
4. Porthole - Ariel with Ship - The Aguirre Family, Disney Fantasy, August 2013
5. Pirate - Pirate Mickey w/swords 2 mh - Rob, 2013
6. Pirate - Pirate Minnie red - Olivia, 2013
7. Pirate - Pirate Minnie w/swords mh - Christine, DCL logo

Thank you very much!
-Christine

Barb these are amazing. I tried to make these and it was an utter failure so I need help....:) I would like to request the following:

Dory & Nemo Porthole/ The Collins Family/ March 2014

Donald 1 LP sitting / Michael / 2014

Perry LP/ Wyatt / 2014

Minnie 1 LP bathingsuit / Tammy / 2014

Monsters University LP / Tanner / 2014

Hello, Barb. Your designs are amazing! I'd like to request a few. Please let me know if you have questions, or if this request is too large.
1. DCL Mickey Gang Welcome Aboard: Aguirre Family, Disney Fantasy, August 17-24, 2013
2. Mouse Ear Family - DCL Beach: Adult male, brown hair - 29 MM Club; Adult female, brown hair - 23 Minnie; Child female, brown hair - 11 Aurora

Thank you very much!
-Christine

There's no problem with the amount you are requesting. But I do need the childs age to approx. the height.
Thanks
Barbara

Hi Barb. Thank you so much for doing these great designs! I would love a few as it is our first cruise and full family trip to WDW :) TIA!!

1. DCL Beach – Fantasy, October 19-26, 2013. Hollenden Family
Dad (light brown, ear 71), Mom, (brown hair, ear 42), Daughter (1 year old, strawberry blonde, ear 6)
2. Toddler Princes Aurora – If you have a Belle you can use here, we would love it! Name; Annabelle
3. Pretty as Princess Belle – Annabelle on 1 ear, Fantasy 2013 on other ear
4. Minnie Dark Purple - Annabelle
5. WDW castle family – October 2013, Pop Pop (gray hair), Grammy (short blonde hair), Tom (light brown), Amy, (brown hair), Annabelle (1 year old, strawberry blonde), generic hats
6. Mickey and Minnie Dolphins porthole - The Baker Family, Disney Fantasy, October 2013

Thank you very much!
-Christine

Here you go...

Barb these are amazing. I tried to make these and it was an utter failure so I need help....:) I would like to request the following:

Dory & Nemo Porthole/ The Collins Family/ March 2014

Donald 1 LP sitting / Michael / 2014

Perry LP/ Wyatt / 2014

Minnie 1 LP bathingsuit / Tammy / 2014

Monsters University LP / Tanner / 2014

Here you go...

Hi! I love your work!

I would like to request the Alaska family design. Our last name is Jennrich and we are a family of 5. Dad, Mom, DS (14), (DD) 13, (DS) 9.

I also need one for my parents. Their last name is Swanson. Just the two of them.

Thanks!

Hi Barbara,

Love, love, love your DISigns! I have several requests!

1. Disney Fantasy with Fireworks Porthole
The Schaan Family
Fantasy July 27- August 3, 2013
2. Minnie Mickey Silhouette
Tonya Jared
3. CC 5k Mickey
Jared August 2, 2013
4. CC5k Minnie
Tonya August 2, 2013
5. DCL Ship Fantasy
The Schaan Family
Eastern Caribbean, July 27-August 3, 2013
6. Bruce Porthole
Jared, Tonya and Sebastian Schaan
Fantasy July 27-August 3, 2013
7. Fantasy in Eastern Caribbean (map)
July 27-August 3, 2013
8. Party Like a Pirate
9. Pirate's Life for Me
The Schaan Family
10. Mickey Gang Welcome Fantasy
The Schaan Family July 27, 2013
11. Splashin' at Castaway Cay
The Schaan Family
August 2, 2013
12. Welcome Aboard Ship
The Schaan Family
Fantasy- July 27, 2013

Thanks so much!!!!

Tonya:cheer2:

Hi Barb, this is such a great thing you are doing for us!

This will be our first DCL cruise and my 2nd in my life (1st was when I was 10 with Grandma to the Bahamas LOL).

We'd like:

1. Mediterranean 7 night, The Clifton-Williams Family, 23-30 August 2013, Disney Magic

2. Tink Porthole, Sarina, August 2013, Magic

3. Rapunzel Porthole, Emily, August 2013, Magic

4. Mickey and Minnie Dining Porthole, Mark and Lisa, August 2013, Magic

5. Cruise Family with White Background, The Clifton-Williams Family, Mark-Male-Brown hair-#87 England ears. Lisa-Female-Brown hair-#1 Princess ears. Emily-Female-Brown hair-#23 Minnie ears. Sarina-Female-Brown hair-#21 Retro Minnie ears.

Thanks so much, in advance!
Lisa

Hi! I love your work!

I would like to request the Alaska family design. Our last name is Jennrich and we are a family of 5. Dad, Mom, DS (14), (DD) 13, (DS) 9.

I also need one for my parents. Their last name is Swanson. Just the two of them.

Thanks!
I'll be happy to do this for you but I need a lil more info. I need the hair color for each person and I need you to pick a hat for each person. There are 4 pics with approx. 100 hats to choose from in my "Mouse ear family disign" folder in Photobucket.
Thanks
Barbara

Hi Barb, this is such a great thing you are doing for us!

This will be our first DCL cruise and my 2nd in my life (1st was when I was 10 with Grandma to the Bahamas LOL).

We'd like:

1. Mediterranean 7 night, The Clifton-Williams Family, 23-30 August 2013, Disney Magic

2. Tink Porthole, Sarina, August 2013, Magic

3. Rapunzel Porthole, Emily, August 2013, Magic

4. Mickey and Minnie Dining Porthole, Mark and Lisa, August 2013, Magic

5. Cruise Family with White Background, The Clifton-Williams Family, Mark-Male-Brown hair-#87 England ears. Lisa-Female-Brown hair-#1 Princess ears. Emily-Female-Brown hair-#23 Minnie ears. Sarina-Female-Brown hair-#21 Retro Minnie ears.

Thanks so much, in advance!
Lisa

I need the ages of the children to approx. their height.
thanks,
Barbara

Hi! I love your work!

Here is my info:
DH Brown hair
DW (me) blonde hair
DS (14) blonde hair
DD (13) light brown hair
DS (9) light brown hair

Grandpa gray hair
Grandma blonde hair

We would like #68 WDW Mickey on ALL the heads

Thanks much!
~Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter