• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be a dumb ? But how do I enlarge the DISign enough where it will look nice on a t shirt?

How did you save it because it should be plenty big enough?
Click on the pic in this thread. It will bring you to 4shared. Below the pic on the left is a gray download button. Click on that and save to your computer. If this still isn't big enough let me know and I can make it larger.

I love your designs. I have made some magnets for past cruises, but would really like to try some mickey heads. If you have time and are able, I would love the following three.

1. DCL Mickey MH
name: Logan

2. DCL Minnie lounging
name: Lauren

3. Anniversary Mickey and Minnie
names: Krista and Kevin

Thank you so much:cheer2:

I'd be glad to make these for you but I need the image title from Photobucket. The link is in my signature. I know the minnie lounging but the other 2 could be several different disigns.
Thanks,
Barbara

Hi Barb!

We had to reschedule our cruise and I was wondering if you could just remove the dates from these magnets for me? You could either just put 2013 or Disney Dream in as replacements where necessary. I would greatly appreciate it!!! :)

Thanks so much,
Jaime
Here you go...

I love your designs. I have made some magnets for past cruises, but would really like to try some mickey heads. If you have time and are able, I would love the following three.

1. DCL Mickey MH
name: Logan

2. DCL Minnie lounging
name: Lauren

3. Anniversary Mickey and Minnie
names: Krista and Kevin

Thank you so much:cheer2:
I took a guess at which disigns you wanted. If I got it wrong just let me know the title of the one you wanted.

Hi Barbara,
I wanted to see if you could please make a graphic for me and my family for our upcoming cruise.

It is the DCL Grand Slam with all 4 ships and Captain Mickey. Could you put the year 2013 and The Farmer Family in the banners please.

Thank you for all of your hard work on the disigns for everyone on these boards. We all greatly apprecaite every disigners help in creating wonderful door art.

Thank you,
AquaDuck1

Hi Barb,

Your designs are amazing! If you have time, could you please create a few for our upcoming cruise?

1. Welcome Aboard Princess
Name: Isabella

2. Retro Mickey and Minnie Life Preserver
Top: Disney Fantasy
Names: Steve and Laura

3. Fantasy Fireworks Porthole
Name: The Saenz Family
Date: July 2013

Thank you so much!!! :flower3:

:thumbsup2
Here you go...

Thank you so very much for doing this for my kids! If at all possible, could you redo my son's Jeff and Vickie one with the Mickey/ Minnie Mermaid porthole design, I didn't write the correct name. Either way we do love them, MaineGrammie
:thumbsup2
My daughter just saw your last design, Mickey and gang all aboard, if at all possible could we get one for my Dad he is taking 46 of us on this cruise. Welcome Aboard Mosteller Family Cruisers Disney Dream July 2013.

You are so appreciated for taking the time to do this!!
Here you go...

Hi Barbara,
I wanted to see if you could please make a graphic for me and my family for our upcoming cruise.

It is the DCL Grand Slam with all 4 ships and Captain Mickey. Could you put the year 2013 and The Farmer Family in the banners please.

Thank you for all of your hard work on the disigns for everyone on these boards. We all greatly apprecaite every disigners help in creating wonderful door art.

Thank you,
AquaDuck1
Here you go...

Hi Barb,

Your designs are amazing! If you have time, could you please create a few for our upcoming cruise?

1. Welcome Aboard Princess
Name: Isabella

2. Retro Mickey and Minnie Life Preserver
Top: Disney Fantasy
Names: Steve and Laura

3. Fantasy Fireworks Porthole
Name: The Saenz Family
Date: July 2013

Thank you so much!!! :flower3:
Here you go...

Hi Barbara! Thank you so much for all of the disigns you did for me-- LOVE them! I need one small favor though, on the "I Did It- Castaway Cay... for Dawn and for Shelly, can you change the date to February 2014 please? She and I are going on a BFF's only cruise and I forgot to change the date when I requested the disigns.:goodvibes

Hi Barbara! Thank you so much for all of the disigns you did for me-- LOVE them! I need one small favor though, on the "I Did It- Castaway Cay... for Dawn and for Shelly, can you change the date to February 2014 please? She and I are going on a BFF's only cruise and I forgot to change the date when I requested the disigns.:goodvibes

No problem....

I just made this one with Daisy. Thought it might be cute for bff's.

Hi Barb,
I would like to order 3 DCL Beach designs with names underneath if possible:
1) Disney MAGIC
The Fagin Family
November 24, 2013
(one bald Dad named Josh - if you have bald, one long hair brunette Mom named Gina, one 7 year old brunette boy named Nick, one 4 year old brunette girl named Kasey)

2) Disney MAGIC
The Ball Family
November 24, 2013
(one almost bald Dad named Brian, one light brown long hair mother named Jill, one 3 year old light brown hair girl named Mia, one 1 year old light brown hair toddler boy named Luca)

3) Disney MAGIC
The Matassa's
November 24, 2013
(one grey haired named Grandpa, one blonde named Grandma)

I may have given you too much information, hair color, names, I wasn't sure.
Thank you so much Barb !! You do such a terrific job.

Hi Barb,
I would like to order 3 DCL Beach designs with names underneath if possible:
1) Disney MAGIC
The Fagin Family
November 24, 2013
(one bald Dad named Josh - if you have bald, one long hair brunette Mom named Gina, one 7 year old brunette boy named Nick, one 4 year old brunette girl named Kasey)

2) Disney MAGIC
The Ball Family
November 24, 2013
(one almost bald Dad named Brian, one light brown long hair mother named Jill, one 3 year old light brown hair girl named Mia, one 1 year old light brown hair toddler boy named Luca)

3) Disney MAGIC
The Matassa's
November 24, 2013
(one grey haired named Grandpa, one blonde named Grandma)

I may have given you too much information, hair color, names, I wasn't sure.
Thank you so much Barb !! You do such a terrific job.

Do you want the names below each person? Which hat do you want for each person? The hat pics are in the photobucket "mouse ear family disigns" folder. The link is in my signature.

Hi Barb

This is a really wonderful service you are offering - thank you!! I would be so grateful if you could do some disigns for our family of 6 people. This is so lovely of you - thanks in advance. Here are the details:

1.The image title

I would love a Family name porthole plus 6 individual Mickey Heads

2. The name you want on the disign.

'Havlin Family' for the Porthole and the names for the Mickey Ears are:
Ray, Sarah, Desmond, Oliver, Vincent and Dominic.
I would like the individual names on one of the ears and if possible could I have characters in the middle of each one? If so, my preference would be

Sarah - Minnie
Ray - Mickey
Desmond - Woody
Oliver - Buzz Lightyear
Vincent - Lightning McQueen
Dominic - Mater

3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the disign)

9th July 2013

4. And what ship you will be sailing on.

Disney Magic

Please let me know if you need anything more from me. Thanks again!

Sarah

Sorry Barb - I have been replying to you without quoting. Not quite getting the hang of this forum yet! I am happy for you to choose the detail and it would be great to have '2013' on one of the Mickey Ears for each person.

Hope this gets to you and you can work out which thread it relates to!

Sarah xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter