• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops...sorry...that I had everything covered....LOL

Nick - Brown
Stacey - Blonde
Alex - Blonde
Teddy - Blonde

Hi there, your designs are adorable! Thank you so much for sharing your talent. I'd love the following designs if you don't mind:
Life Preserver Snow White:
Welcome aboard Princess Alexis
Disney wonder

DCL Beach family
Disney wonder
Western Caribbean
January 19-24 2014
Dad blonde
Mom brunette
Daughter (4 yrs) brunette
The McGaughey Family

Thank you so much!!
Shawna :)

Hi Barbara, I spent few hours looking at all of your designs, they are so cute !!! If you can, I would like the following please :

- aquaduck DLC mickey head with Thibault on the left ear and 2013 on the right ear
- Grumpy MH with Scott on the left ear and 2013 on the right ear
- Pluto bone background MH with Arthur on left ear and 2013 on right ear
- lady butterfly MH with Celine on left ear and 2013 on right ear if it looks nice (I know there are butterfly going up)
- Dopy MH with Celine on left ear and 2013 on right ear

- Porthole Crush and Squirt with The Nichelson Family, Disney Fantasy, July 2013

-DLC Mickey gang with Welcome aboard Nichelson Family, Disney Fantasy, July 13-20, 2013

- Mickey w button MH : Thibault
- Mickey w button MH : Arthur
- Mickey with tie MH : Scott
- Minnie red w dots : Celine

If you can do all of those, that would be fantastic, they will be on our cabin door. Please let me know if that is possible, I really thank you in advance

Here you go...

Hi there, your designs are adorable! Thank you so much for sharing your talent. I'd love the following designs if you don't mind:
Disney wonder

DCL Beach family
Disney wonder
Western Caribbean
January 19-24 2014
Dad blonde
Mom brunette
The McGaughey Family

Thank you so much!!

I need the number to the hat for each person. In my photobucket under family disigns there are 4 pics with approx. 100 hats.

Hi Barbara,
I wondered if you would be able to do 2 designs for me if you have time?
My daughter and her new fiancé ( engaged last Saturday) are coming with me on the 7/14/13 sailing of the Disney Dream. They are called Victoria and Mike. If you had anything romantic/engagement that would be fantastic. I am Shirley and love Mickey and Minnie mouse. We are from the UK.
I would love the Mickey head design. Any help in how to print off would be gratefully received too.

Here are a few for you. If you look in my photobucket you might find something else you would like. To print them - just print them on cardstock paper, photo paper or magnet printer paper. If you use cardstock or photo paper you can laminate them. If you don't use magnet printer paper then you have to add magnets to the back of the pics.
Hope that helps.

Hi there :O)
This is our VERY first cruise. We have been to WDW about 4 times but decided we needed a cruise. Do you mind making two things for me?

Tigger Lifesaver ~ Disney Wonder on the top and 2013 on the bottom
Mickey Head with anchors as the background with Mickey giving a salute. ~ The Buckles Family

Thank you in advance! This is so sweet of you to do!

Here you go...

In my signature. Mouse ear family disigns.

I was so confused for a moment but then I went on to my actual computer and I can see it all now! I was just going off what I had seen on others posts. Apparently my phone gives an edited version.

For my daughter we'll do the 17-snow white ears
I will do 19-Minnie
And we'll do 51-football
Thank you sooo much! I really appreciate it!

If at all possible, can you add a tiny pooh bear? My daughter carries her "pooh sweetie" everywhere we go and we always joke he's our 2nd child. If its not possible, no problem.
Thanks again!

Hello!!!! Love your designs!!! Your very talented!!! I was wondering if you could do up some princess designs for me :-) its a moms and daughters trip. A little of moms gone wild too. Could you please do up a princess design for us. Names are Zonia, Abby <--- moms and Daughters ---> Bailey, Avery. Would also love a Moms gone wild sign too please. Thank you <3

I don't want you to think that I've forgotten about your request. I just need a lil time to think about this. And I still need the info. I asked for in post 1518 of this thread.
Thanks, Barbara :)

I have to say that I just LOVE your designs and think it's AWESOME that you do this for people!!

I have a couple of requests if that is ok...

I would like one of these:

Mouse Ear Families - DCL Beach (can't put a link on the post)

With:
Nick (with Simba hat) - Adult Male
Stacey (with 3-Princess hat) - Adult Female
Alex (with 40-Woody hat) - 5 year old boy
Teddy (with 37-Buzz hat) - 4 year old boy

Disney Wonder - April 27 - May 2, 2014

And can I also get one of these?

Chip and Dale Bon Voyage (in the life preservers section)

With "The Toma Family" and the same ship/date information above?

THANKS!!:goodvibes

Here you go...

Disney wonder

DCL Beach family
Disney wonder
Western Caribbean
January 19-24 2014
Dad blonde
Mom brunette
The McGaughey Family

Thank you so much!!

Here you go...

Thank you so much for these Barbara,
They are lovely. I will keep them as a surprise for their door.You are a very special lady doing all these.
Regards
Shirley
Here are a few for you. If you look in my photobucket you might find something else you would like. To print them - just print them on cardstock paper, photo paper or magnet printer paper. If you use cardstock or photo paper you can laminate them. If you don't use magnet printer paper then you have to add magnets to the back of the pics.
Hope that helps.

Need a lil more info. Where are you going? What info do you want on the disign (names, dates etc.)?

Would love the mouse ears with each of names please.
Abby-snow white
Avery- tangled
Bailey- brave
Zonia- Ariel
and if you can, maybe a mom gone wild sign any design will be great . Thank you
We're on the Magic leaving Oct 20. Thank you so much

Hi Barb,! Thanks for the wonderful signs you have created for me. Do you happen to create crayon box covers? If not, do you know a DISigner that does?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter