• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are just amazing! If you have time, I would really appreciate the following disigns for our upcoming Med cruise on the Magic:

Mickey Heads

Mickey lounging beach: Callum Magic 2013
DCL Donald Duck: Jenny Magic 2013
Wendy Darling mh: Chloe Magic 2013
Cap'n Hook mh: Ronan Magic 2013

captain mickey and minnie mh Jenny Ronan

Also, I would really love the Disney Cruise Ship porthole. The info is: The Ferguson Family, Disney Magic, August 2013.

I know this is asking a lot, so whatever you have time to do would be great. Thanks so much.

No problem, you're not asking alot...

Hello! These are so cute! We leave for our cruise on Saturday on the Fantasy for 7 days! I don't know if you could do one buy then but I would love if you could make the Mickey ears with the Stitch Pirate in it for my son Hunter. I know that it is short notice. But would be awesome if you could. Thanks in advance!

Crystal (tannerfamily02)

Hi could you make these for our fantasy cruise next year to the Eastern Caribbean

Cars - Tow Mater green--Debra--Disney Fantasy 2014

donald blue mh--Wanda--Disney Fantasy 2014

sailor goofy porthole--Sarah--Disney Fantasy May 2014

Disney Fantasy w fireworks porthole--Greetings from Texas--Eastern Caribbean May 2014

Thank you

Sarah

Thank you so much again !!! Can I trouble you for just one more.

Minnie Mouse Head with spots/bow in red- Hadley (same one to match mine)

Hi!

I just love your designs. Would it be possible to get a few for our first cruise?

Crush and Squirt Porthole with the name "Nicho" and "Disney Dream"
Nemo and Dory Porthole with "Sophie" and "Disney Dream"
Peach Porthole with "Our First Cruise July 11, 2013"

Thank you!

Barb you work has my family yelling YOU ROCK and they ask for 3 request below..

GRUMPY MH(ARTIST,DISNEY DREAM 2013 N EARS)

TOODLES DONALD MH(AMAYA,DISNEY DREAM 2013 N EARS)

WILL TURNER MH(ASIA, DISNEY DREAM 2013 N EARS)

THANKS

Barb, I am wondering if you will have the time to add some characters...that is, if you have access to pics of these characters for your DISigns.
BTW, THANK YOU for posting pics that have no names and dates. I can use them! I wish you got paid for this!!!! Maybe Disney will hire you!
Here is my request: (I'll list the weird ones first.)
1:
1. Mickey head with Figment on it.
2. Left ear: Lisa, 50.
3. Right ear: July 2013, Disney Fantasy, (logo)

2: (Can you add a graduation hat on it?)
1. Mickey Head with Morph (from Treasure Planet) on it.
2. Left ear: Heather, 30

3:
1. Mickey Head with a pirate Tink?
2. Left ear: Virginia, 70

4: (here's the "normal" one)
1. Jack Sparrow MH
2. Left ear: Maggie, I'll drink to that!

Do you have any "Birthday Cruise" signs?

Thank you, thank you!!!! :cheer2:

Here you go...

Hello! These are so cute! We leave for our cruise on Saturday on the Fantasy for 7 days! I don't know if you could do one buy then but I would love if you could make the Mickey ears with the Stitch Pirate in it for my son Hunter. I know that it is short notice. But would be awesome if you could. Thanks in advance!

Crystal (tannerfamily02)

Here you go...

Thank You So Much!!! It is awesome! My son said to tell you thank you very much for doing this for him and that he loves it! You are a great person for taking your own time to do this for people!

Hi could you make these for our fantasy cruise next year to the Eastern Caribbean

Cars - Tow Mater green--Debra--Disney Fantasy 2014

donald blue mh--Wanda--Disney Fantasy 2014

sailor goofy porthole--Sarah--Disney Fantasy May 2014

Disney Fantasy w fireworks porthole--Greetings from Texas--Eastern Caribbean May 2014

Thank you

Sarah

Here you go...

I love the designs and I was so happy to see the chip and dale ones in particular. Can you tell me where you found the sailor ones or would I be able to get a copy of that image? I am trying to work on some designs of my own and really want to incorporate these guys into them as they REALLY remind me of my two DS.

Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter