Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi barb!
I loved the designs you made for me so much that my family asked for a couple more. I hope you don't mind. You're so talented, and your work is absolutely beautiful. Thanks in advanced.

1.CC 5k Minnie: Madelyn, August 9th 2013
2.DCL Ship: The Harris Family. Western Caribbean
3.MU lp: DCL logo on the top, Matt on the bottom
4.Belle lp: DCL logo on top, Madelyn on the bottom
5.Snow White lp: Queen Kim on the top, no welcome aboard. On life preserver say Disney fantasy on top. No date on bottom
6.Cinderella princess welcome lp: No welcome aboard on the top, but have it say Princess Emily. On the life preserver say Disney Fantasy on top. NO date on bottom.
7.Crush and Squirt Porthole: please leave blank
8.Cruise Family White Background:
The Harris Family:
- Matt= Mouse ear # 65 , age 50, male, brown hair
- Kim= Mouse ear # 17, age 48, women, brown hair
- Madelyn= Mouse ear # 12, age 19, women, brown hair
- Emily= Mouse ear # 42, age 15, women, brown hair

Hi barb!
I loved the designs you made for me so much that my family asked for a couple more. I hope you don't mind. You're so talented, and your work is absolutely beautiful. Thanks in advanced.

1.CC 5k Minnie: Madelyn, August 9th 2013
2.DCL Ship: The Harris Family. Western Caribbean
3.MU lp: DCL logo on the top, Matt on the bottom
4.Belle lp: DCL logo on top, Madelyn on the bottom
5.Snow White lp: Queen Kim on the top, no welcome aboard. On life preserver say Disney fantasy on top. No date on bottom
6.Cinderella princess welcome lp: No welcome aboard on the top, but have it say Princess Emily. On the life preserver say Disney Fantasy on top. NO date on bottom.
7.Crush and Squirt Porthole: please leave blank
8.Cruise Family White Background:
The Harris Family:
- Matt= Mouse ear # 65 , age 50, male, brown hair
- Kim= Mouse ear # 17, age 48, women, brown hair
- Madelyn= Mouse ear # 12, age 19, women, brown hair
- Emily= Mouse ear # 42, age 15, women, brown hair

Here are all of your requests except the blank porthole. I've had a problem with blanks. A certain Disney stationary website took one of my blanks and put her initials, KT, on it - the Pinocchio cupcake. I've asked her very nicely to remove her initials but she will not. So, I guess one person spoiled it for everyone else. I hope you understand. If you would like something written on it let me know.

Love everything you create!!!

Request:MH
1.Minnie on beach chair:
Jessica
Disney Dream 2013
Red writing

2. MH, I looked through your pics and couldn't find princess Tiana. If you have one I would love it! Any colors will work!
LaShawnda
Disney Dream 2013

Thank you once again for your work!!!

Love everything you create!!!

Request:MH
1.Minnie on beach chair:
Jessica
Disney Dream 2013
Red writing

2. MH, I looked through your pics and couldn't find princess Tiana. If you have one I would love it! Any colors will work!
LaShawnda
Disney Dream 2013

Thank you once again for your work!!!

Here you go...

Barb - so sorry, I was looking through the thread rather than your photobucket. Trust me I'm not picky. Any of them would have been wonderful to us.

I'm kind of glad you had a question - because I've noticed that I should have given you our Castaway Cay date rather than the dates of our cruise.

Jack - use Mickey & date Aug 6, 2013
Colleen - use Minnie & date Aug 6 2013

Again, thank you for your hard work & your dedication to DisBoard! I won’t want to guess how much time you donate to this blog! I know how much time I spend reading all these wonderful post!

Barb - so sorry, I was looking through the thread rather than your photobucket. Trust me I'm not picky. Any of them would have been wonderful to us.

I'm kind of glad you had a question - because I've noticed that I should have given you our Castaway Cay date rather than the dates of our cruise.

Jack - use Mickey & date Aug 6, 2013
Colleen - use Minnie & date Aug 6 2013

Again, thank you for your hard work & your dedication to DisBoard! I won’t want to guess how much time you donate to this blog! I know how much time I spend reading all these wonderful post!

Yes, DISboards are extremely addicting....I guess it could be worse!
Here you go...

Barbara, THANK YOU!
Could I trouble you for one more??? The Disney Fantasy Fireworks Porthole. On the top, Our First Disney Cruise. On the bottom, One happy family!

Thanks a million!

Barb - I just thanked your for an AquaDuck MH for Jack under the Creative DISigns! I can't wait to show these to the kids!

Hi Barb

Your designs are so great, I just had to come back for a few more for our fish extender. I was was wondering if I could get the following

Mickey head with buttons- Keith

Minnie head with spots/bow (red)- Amanda

Minnie head with spots/bow (dark pink) - Hadley (if you dont have drk pink, lt pink is good)

Thank you

p.s. the pirate design you made for us came out perfect for the shirt.

Hi Barb!

Would you be able to make me an aquaduck mickey head?

I just need one that says Dan for the Disney Fantasy.

Edited:
I'm loving the cupcake designs! Would you be able to make an Ariel and Rapunzel?

Also would you be able to create a R2D2 mickey head? Something with the mickey ears found on your mouse ear families album?
If so, I would need two. One with Brad, the other with Tyler.

Thank you so much!!!

These are just amazing! If you have time, I would really appreciate the following disigns for our upcoming Med cruise on the Magic:

Mickey Heads

Mickey lounging beach: Callum Magic 2013
DCL Donald Duck: Jenny Magic 2013
Wendy Darling mh: Chloe Magic 2013
Cap'n Hook mh: Ronan Magic 2013

captain mickey and minnie mh Jenny Ronan

Also, I would really love the Disney Cruise Ship porthole. The info is: The Ferguson Family, Disney Magic, August 2013.

I know this is asking a lot, so whatever you have time to do would be great. Thanks so much.

Barb, I am wondering if you will have the time to add some characters...that is, if you have access to pics of these characters for your DISigns.
BTW, THANK YOU for posting pics that have no names and dates. I can use them! I wish you got paid for this!!!! Maybe Disney will hire you!
Here is my request: (I'll list the weird ones first.)
1:
1. Mickey head with Figment on it.
2. Left ear: Lisa, 50.
3. Right ear: July 2013, Disney Fantasy, (logo)

2: (Can you add a graduation hat on it?)
1. Mickey Head with Morph (from Treasure Planet) on it.
2. Left ear: Heather, 30

3:
1. Mickey Head with a pirate Tink?
2. Left ear: Virginia, 70

4: (here's the "normal" one)
1. Jack Sparrow MH
2. Left ear: Maggie, I'll drink to that!

Do you have any "Birthday Cruise" signs?

Thank you, thank you!!!! :cheer2:

Barb, I am wondering if you will have the time to add some characters...that is, if you have access to pics of these characters for your DISigns.
BTW, THANK YOU for posting pics that have no names and dates. I can use them! I wish you got paid for this!!!! Maybe Disney will hire you!
Here is my request: (I'll list the weird ones first.)
1:
1. Mickey head with Figment on it.
2. Left ear: Lisa, 50.

2: (Can you add a graduation hat on it?)
1. Mickey Head with Morph (from Treasure Planet) on it.
2. Left ear: Heather, 30

3:
1. Mickey Head with a pirate Tink?
2. Left ear: Virginia, 70

4: (here's the "normal" one)
1. Jack Sparrow MH
2. Left ear: Maggie, I'll drink to that!

Do you have any "Birthday Cruise" signs?

Thank you, thank you!!!! :cheer2:

I can do all of these, but I need to know if you want the grad hat and tassel in any particular colors. Just let me know.

I don't do Birthday disigns.

Hi Barb

Your designs are so great, I just had to come back for a few more for our fish extender. I was was wondering if I could get the following

Mickey head with buttons- Keith

Minnie head with spots/bow (red)- Amanda

Minnie head with spots/bow (dark pink) - Hadley (if you dont have drk pink, lt pink is good)

Thank you

p.s. the pirate design you made for us came out perfect for the shirt.

Glad the pirate design worked for you. Here are your requests...

Hi Barb!

Would you be able to make me an aquaduck mickey head?

I just need one that says Dan for the Disney Fantasy.

Edited:
I'm loving the cupcake designs! Would you be able to make an Ariel and Rapunzel?

Also would you be able to create a R2D2 mickey head? Something with the mickey ears found on your mouse ear families album?
If so, I would need two. One with Brad, the other with Tyler.

Thank you so much!!!

I'll work on the cupcakes. Might take me couple days. Hope this is what you wanted for r2d2...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter