Barber Shop in MK

My DS8 had his hair cut there last September, while waiting two grown men had their's done so I'd have to say no, it's not just for kids.

Shelby

I've meant to get mine done there... seen plenty of men who have gotten their hair cut in the barbershop. And it's not much more than a "Great Clips" or "Super Cuts" haircut either.

(On the flip side... it can have a bit of a wait... at peak hours, do you really want to spend your time waiting to get your hair cut?)

Yep, they do adults.
IMG_3212.jpg

Of course they try to cut your head off, but it's still fun to get a 'buzz' at the Magic Kingdom.

When we went in April we had our DD's first haircut there and my hubby couldn't stand it, he had to have a cut too. We were lucky enough that the Barbershop quartet was there. They sang to our DD2 as she had her hair cut. It was a fun experience.

We see several adults getting their haircut there. DW also likes going and having hers done there as well.

How much does it cost for adults, and do they only do buzzcuts, or do they put in a little more effort than that?

also, does anyone know if they are doing girls' haircuts/braids again? they did a few years ago then i read that they'd stopped... dd LOVED her "princess braid" (aka french braid) from the Main St barber shop MUCH MUCH more than her fancy braid from the Ivy Trellis (salon at GF)...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter