barbeque lunch on Castaway Cay

It's all part of the deal - and what a great deal!! It's a wonderful buffet and there is even Lobster burgers! My DH - who hates buffets - had 6. What a piglet!!

Eat up...it's all included!!! Gotta love those Lobster Burgers!!

Jess

do u guys know what time this barbecue is???
Booked parasailing for 1 pm, will this interefere with lunch??:confused:

Does the banana bread have nuts? MMM...... I have been craving banana bread with nuts for a week.

Originally posted by crissyp
do u guys know what time this barbecue is???
Booked parasailing for 1 pm, will this interefere with lunch??:confused:

We ate around 11 I think? It goes for a while, I think you'll be fine! We had friends who were going to parasail, but the high winds that day forced them to cancel all appointments...more time to eat I guess.

If there's leftover lobster from the night before, they take the meat out of the tails and create patties with them...I think it's all lobster? :confused: You know, like how you can get turkey burgers, or chicken burgers...except with lobster!

Originally posted by inkkognito
And don't forget, there is a mini-barbeque at the adult beach and delicious (and also included) frozen yogurt at both locations.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com
Do they serve the "lobster-burger" at both locations or just the family beach,,,,I would rather stay over at serenity but for lobster, I will take a little trip!

Don't get too excited. I love lobster! But..................
LOBSTER BURGERS ARE YUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No lobster burgers at Serenity Bay, just at Cookies (although there are steak sandwiches). The lobster burgers are not make from leftover tails, as there are no tails served on the 3-day Wonder to be left over. Leftovers on the cruises with tails are not made into burgers...they're just grilled up and served whole (and they are YUMMY).
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter