• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb&Tony Happy Limo Question

vicnmickey

I wish I was Cruising
I just made ressies with Happy Limo. For pick up time I put the time of the flight arrival. Is this right or should I have gave ourselves 15-20 minutes to get lugggage. Also, were does Happy Limo meet you when you arrive?

Giving them your arrival time is fine. They will monitor your flight so they know if the plane is delayed. We have been met inside the airport sometimes and have had to call sometimes (called when we got our luggage and they were there within 5 minutes--they are waiting on the airport property). I'm not sure which they are doing lately, as we have been flying in the night before and having them pick us up at our hotel. Give them a call or drop an email and they should be able to tell you where they will be.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Thank you for your help! I can't believe this vacation is getting so close:teeth: I am ready for sunshine and tropical drinks:sunny: The weather here in Northern IL. has treated us pretty well this year, but it is still cold.

Just used Happy Limo for our 12/23 arrival at the Yacht club. They do wait on the property of the airport while you get your luggage. We had to call them and told us where to go - it was downstairs from the bagage area. And there was our Limo. They are really Great! My sister-in-law used them also, they arrived on 12/25 - their flight was delayed by 2.5 hours and Happy kept track of them and was there with a big smile to pick them up and bring them to the resort!

They are a First Class company!

Happy Limo's pickup procedures at the airport vary, according to what airline you come in on (and therefore, which side of the terminal). Be careful! Contact Happy Limo and give them your flight information. Get specific instructions as to how and where to meet your driver.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter