• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

bar prices

tomscarpt

Earning My Ears
We are planning a vacation in march and was just wondering is there any better places to have a coctail since they closed down pleasure island.We are staying at the poly Are the drinks expensive? average cost? Thanks

We are planning a vacation in march and was just wondering is there any better places to have a coctail since they closed down pleasure island.We are staying at the poly Are the drinks expensive? average cost? Thanks

Well every hotel has a bar of some sort and the Poly has some very nice ones with some VERY nice drinks. Some of them can get expensive, but it depends on what you buy. I had the Orange Slushy at France in Epcot and it was $8.00....and that seems to be around the same price I paid for my Pina Colada at the pool too. I know that some of the specialty drinks can get up there in price though so it really depends on what you're looking for.

I agree with black562...you can find a bar pretty much anywhere in Disney. However, my husband and I continue to find ourselves returning to a place I would never think I would like. There is a Margarita Bar at Downtown Disney Marketplace. They sell margaritas and the most wonderful rum rummer I have ever had (which is pretty good since I hate rum). They have tables with umbrellas right next to it that are right by the water. It is gorgeous at sunset. It is not fancy and not technically a bar but I find myself going back year after year.

BTW-that rum rummer is $8...pretty average for Disney. I find in Disney your gonna pay the same amount for a pina colada at the pool bar as you will at a lounge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter