Banned

*sniff* I was ban-- banned fo--for 0 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes, and 0 seconds *sniff*
:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

lol... :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I have never been banned before (thank god.. LOL) but I do know people who have.

One of my friends was banned for a day (I think.. or maybe a couple of hours) for saying DIS. How rude was that!

Another one of my friends was banned for 12 years (again, I think it was.. not sure how long though). Although it seemed that he had done nothing wrong, I am starting to think it maybe because of him having "Liver Pool is the best" on his signiture..

I hope no-one ever gets banned unjustly like this; it's not very fair. Wikipedia has said that seemingly minor infractions get given bans and major infractions to the rules go un-noticed.

Never been banned never will i am just a little angle on vmk any of my friends will tell u that. lol :cloud9: :rolleyes:

Sorry to break the not banned list but I was banned for 2 hours but it was in early june.I was still a newb and so was VMK.

I have got banned for one day (24 hours) for saying hi!! I started to get mad at vmk. Someone probably said "She said the I was a b Or something like that. I hate how the staff can banned someone for doing nothing!

i no a old dis member who is banned until 2016. he had zach & cody in his signiture

laxplaya1346 said:
i no a old dis member who is banned until 2016. he had zach & cody in his signiture
OMG!!!!!!! well that is just not right! I know this one boy his title on vmk is Sweetzkid and he says that "he's code (cody) on the sweet life of zach and code. Idk if he got banned or not but he says that Maddie, London are nice in rl. :confused3

no it was a dis member, and he was not saying that, this was back in january when you were not here

ok wow you are starting to freak me out on my banned thing it says ill be unbanned on 03-15-2016 with a bunch of junk around that so im hoping ti means march 15 if not ill die before 2016.. :guilty:

DizneeLadii4VMK said:
ok wow you are starting to freak me out on my banned thing it says ill be unbanned on 03-15-2016 with a bunch of junk around that so im hoping ti means march 15 if not ill die before 2016.. :guilty:

not you, someone else. he doesnt come anymore.

I haven't even been warned before. So i still have a chance for CL.

Saxsoon said:
I haven't even been warned before. So i still have a chance for CL.
niether have i. My sister has but her so called "friend" reported her for being mean. But she made up stuff saying she used bad language. When my sis only said she would not trade with her. Its just really sad that there are ppl like that out there :furious:

I haven't been banned before but my brother has..... he he. Sorry brother i had to, and yea my brother is the person who started this tread. :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter