Banned for 10 years

Alionette

DIS Veteran
For those of you that know me in VMK, you may have noticed that I haven't been on today and I usually am on. Well, I got on this morning and it said my computer (which includes the other 4 in the house) was banned for 10 years. I didn't do anything that could get me banned, especially for that long. I wrote to them and said I thought it was unfair so maybe they'll unban me, but for now, I can't get on. If you know any of my friends, could you let them know for me? Thanks. :)

If I get to get on at my friends' houses, I definitely will. I don't know if I'll last for 10 years. Especially being innocent.

Oh yeah. They also said it was because I didn't listen to the warnings, but they have never told me anything!! :furious: Miss you guys!

Click the contact us form at the bottom of the page and write to them. You cannot get on at a friends house because they banned your account, not just your computer (I think).

I wrote to them with the contact us. No reply yet.

My brother tried his account on the same computer and it didn't work either. The other computer doesn't work because the internet's connected with the same network. The message says I'm banned from VMK on this computer and I'll be able to use it again April 12, 2016 at 1:20. The weird thing about this is that I played yesterday and they probably wouldn't choose 2 days less than 10 years. :confused3

Hey Alionette! I'm sooooo sorry they banned you you're so nice why would VMK ban you? They need to check what you did, said, etc.

I don't know what I could've done. I had no warnings, haven't stolen, haven't said anything bad, so why am I banned? I wrote to them almost 7 hours ago and this isn't something they should keep me waiting about. I'm really mad and want to know. Grrr. It all started after last night... Fin booted me out of the room and I couldn't do the quest. And they said no to my Community Leader application. It's like the staff have something against me.

I'm sorry that you got banned. Doesnt it seem like VMK is getting ban happy latley?

Did you mention outside contact at the DIS or AIM? Or for telling anyone
where you live? Any form of personal information like that will result in a
permanent ban.

I saw a girl in Kingsfoil's room yesterday who gave out that she lives
in northeastern IL. (So do I, for that matter.) But I told her to NEVER
say that again in the game, or she will get banned. But...she did receive
a warning popup while in the room first.

I wish they would give warnings first so that people actually know they were
close to being banned. That way we wouldn't see the "I've been banned
and I don't know why!" threads.

:goodvibes Well, I feel for you!

Not on vmk, but on Neopets I got frozen for no reason oh gr does it hurt even though its just a game it like takes it all away without even like a court kind of thing lol but anyway Good luck to ya! :groom: :sad2:

It would be nice if they did do that :rolleyes2

I got one of those personal information like warning pop-ups when somebody said they had a myspace I was just like yea me too and I got a warning just for that..I dont really think that is too personal..right?

Thanks. I hope they reply to my e-mail soon.

No, I said nothing personal. Nothing about my name, where I live, screenames, etc. I asked my 3 brothers that play and they all like the game too much to say anything.

Tune me in on this 10 year ban, alright? It sounds to me like it could be a glitch or virus, yet try the calling the operator/411 # idea! Tell me if it works for you! Nite - bye! :goodvibes

So well, it's Easter Sunday. I woke up early, and since VMK isn't open, I went to the contact us. I tried I think I've been banned. Yesterday it said when I was banned until and asked if I thought it was an unfair ban ( DUH YES!!). So when I went on today, it didn't ask! It just asked what happened when I try to log in. There is a good chance I am not banned :Pinkbounc :rolleyes: :teeth: :) :yay:

Yeah!
:cool1: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1:

This happened to me last week. I still haven't recieved a response back as to why I was banned.

I am glad that it worked out for you.

:thumbsup2 Hey, your right that is unfair! I hate when they do that! Good luck, though, idk if i would last without VMK for 10 years either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter