• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

banking points

Jenn4615

DIS Veteran
I know this is probably a dumb question but I can't seem to find the answer... My use year I believe is February... I have to bank my points by October 31 if I am not going to use them.. My question is, how long can I keep my banked points banked... I can't find a clear answer on this and of course I never got a chance to call before they closed today
Thanks

Banking and borrowing are final transactions. Once points are moved into another use year by one of these methods, they must be used before the end of that use year.

so my feb 2011-jan 2012 points that were banked in october of 2011... are now good till Jan 31 of what year? Im sorry I know Im clueless

I know this is probably a dumb question but I can't seem to find the answer... My use year I believe is February... I have to bank my points by October 31 if I am not going to use them.. My question is, how long can I keep my banked points banked... I can't find a clear answer on this and of course I never got a chance to call before they closed today
Thanks

February has to be banked by September 30. March has to be banked by October 31.

For a February use year, your 2011 points are for stays 2/1/2011 to 1/31/2012. If you bank them, they are good for stays 2/1/2012 to 1/31/2013. All points use is based on date of stay, not date of reservation.

If you banked your 2010 points, they would be good 2/1/2011 to 1/31/2012.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter