Banking and Borrowing Rules

PCMama

Mouseketeer
I had a question about DVC banking.. The DVC Banking rules..If I normally travel to Disney in October, and usually decide by March/April what use year month is best for me? November/December?
What are the borrowing rules?

I had a question about DVC banking.. The DVC Banking rules..If I normally travel to Disney in October, and usually decide by March/April what use year month is best for me? November/December?
What are the borrowing rules?
When you make the reservation has nothing to do with UY, only when you travel. If you consistently travel in Oct, Oct is the best but anything June or after should do OK.

I know I have read it elsewhere but the banking has to be done within 8 months after the UY?

Once banked they must be used in the next calender year or before the UY?

I had a question about DVC banking.. The DVC Banking rules..If I normally travel to Disney in October...what use year month is best for me? November/December?

as dean said, you want a UY between june and oct. dec is a terrible UY if you usually travel in oct. (and there is not a nov UY.)

cancellation is really the only issue involved with traveling late in your UY. UY has nothing at all with when you can call to book.

also, remember that when you bank or borrow pts, they can never be moved again and will expire if not used for a stay by the end of their new UY.

Everything is based on when you travel so having a UY just before you typically travel gives the most flexibility if you have to cancel or want to change a trip, especially ones that use borrowed points.

You can always call 11 months in advance and trips can use banked points from the UY prior to travel, points from the UY of travel, and borrowed points from the UY after travel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter