Band group Performing Arts Workshop question

leeserw

Mouseketeer
Our band will be attending one of the workshops and I was wondering if park admission comes with the workshop or if I need to make that day our Epcot day? We've decided not to park hop and I don't know if I need to plan on the group being in Epcot that whole day b/c we'll have to be there that evening anyway.
Thanks!

I don't think park admission is included in the workshop price. I have done Disney Performing Arts performances 4 times and we are doing our 5 in March also, but I have never done one of the workshops. But, thinking through the paperwork, the cost of the workshop is just for the workshop. So, I would plan on going to the park that your band will be in after they finish the workshop! Sorry not more help!

Our jr high and high school orchestras did a workshop last March. Park admission is not included. Our workshop was at Hollywood Studios. We had detailed directions for where our bus drivers were to take us so that we arrived backstage of the park. Cast members with the workshop met our group and took over from there. The group was not allowed to enter the park from the backstage area. Afterwards, the bus drivers picked up our group and took them back around to the front entrance. So you should really be able to go to any park with your admission that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter