Baloo

Jkpark

DIS Veteran
Has anyone seen Baloo lately? We saw him years ago at Goofy's Kitchen but not since. DD6 and DD4 just finished a summer theater show of The Jungle Book and I made reservations at Goofy's Kitchen for next weekend hoping he is around. Has anyone seen him there lately? Or at the new summer Jamboree at DL or dance party at DCA? Thanks for helping me stalk the big bear!

We were at Goofy's Kitchen on June 18th and he was there along with Aladdin, Chip, Dale, Mulan and Rafiki. princess:

The only time I've ever seen him is at Goofy's Kitchen, where he has been there 2x. Good luck finding him :)

Thanks! We'll hope for the best at Goofy's Kitchen and swing by the Jamboree. Where was King Louie?? DD4 would go bananas!!

I'm sorry to say - I don't think there's much hope.

As (I think, properly) noted here, King Louie is an "extremely rare" find at Disneyland. In fact, the photo above was taken when during a special nighttime event - the Park was not open to the public.

The "Character Explosion" that occurs on Christmas Eve is probably the best opportunity to see several very hard-to-find characters at the same time.

We saw him last weekend at both Goofy's kitchen (Sunday) and the Jamboree (Saturday). You may be able to call Goofy's and see if they can tell you who is there on which days...

Baloo is a fav of our family as well. Sounds like Goofys Kitchen will be your best bet. Hope you see the big guy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter