Balance transfer

Tanzanite

DIS Veteran
I have a credit card large balance will pay most off before 0% ends but my husband got a deal from chase no fee to transfer plus 15 mths 0% I have never done one I got points on mine do you lose those on the money you transfer .

No. You get to keep your points. A balance transfer just pays your debt off, would be the same as if you paid cash from checking.

No. You get to keep your points. A balance transfer just pays your debt off, would be the same as if you paid cash from checking.

Thank you its worth it then as it buys me a little more time to pay ive been making big payments will still pay off quickly but wont stress so much.

I have a credit card large balance will pay most off before 0% ends but my husband got a deal from chase no fee to transfer plus 15 mths 0% I have never done one I got points on mine do you lose those on the money you transfer .

Read the fine print nearly all have a fee for transfer equal to 1% or more if the balance transfer.

No fee its chase Slate only one on market absolutely no fee I would not do it if had to pay only stipulation is you must do with in 60 days of account opening .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter