Balance payment due date question

tashadreamz

Earning My Ears
Hi guys,

Tomorrow is the day Disney take the final payment from my card. Do I have to phone up and request this or is it done automatically?

And will I get another confirmation letter which shows payment has been paid in full?

Thanks.

tasha x

If you paid the deposit by credit card then Disney will more than likely take it automatically. However, even though I asked for my balance to be paid automatically they still messed up and didn't do it, so my advice would be to keep an eye on your credit card statement (if you can) or log onto the Disney web site and you can check your status there - you just need your booking reference. If in doubt, give them a ring.

Hope this helps and have a great time.

I would phone up and check its going to be taken out automatically.

The messed up with my payment and took it 6months early, then when I phoned up, they refunded me, and when it came to the proper due date, they never took it, phoned them up and an auto payment hadn't been setup, well it had but for the earlier date, a new one hadn't been setup.

Agreed - phone to check. Mine was declined which apparently is a very common problem.

It triggered a security marker on my credit card account, so they froze the card.:mad:

I then got a letter from Disney saying if the balance wasnt paid within 7 days they would cancel the booking, and I would lose the deposit :mad::mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter